Only one naked

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by NakedInfluence, Mar 15, 2022.

1. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

Ever been the only one naked at a beach, a festival, a hot spring or wherever? Tell your story here.

2. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

Never been naked anywhere outside the house, but that's England for you

Joe90 likes this.
  3. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

6Sailor9 likes this.
  4. Oral_Jim

Oral_Jim Members

My wife and I enjoy taking nude cruises. Usually on the next to last night there is "dress up night" and some of the outfits can be pretty outrageous. That night the shops usually have a "street sale" where they put out tables outside their shops and with their goods marked down for sale. I wasn't going to the dress up festivities so I went to the sale nude and it seemed that everyone else there was on their way to the dress up festivities so I was the only nude in a huge crowd of dressed people.

It was just like that dream that is supposed to be a nightmare where you are the only person nude in a crowded room and you know your naked but no one else notices. Except it wasn't a nightmare for me, I was in heaven.

bill697cu likes this.
  5. Steveh

Steveh Members

Nude cruises are great, we love them

6. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

Reddit has a cool sub called nakedBFF that sometimes contains pics with one nude person among non nude friends. That's what I'm talking about. I like to imagine the conversation that took place. Having a friend who would say ok you like being naked, I don't, but you're welcome to be nude if you want sounds great.

bill697cu likes this.
  7. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I have been naked at home with guests and I was the only one naked. Also been at friends lake camp being the only one nude. No one seems to mind.

8. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Just an average looking guy, but there have been a few times a girlfriend has coaxed me out of my clothes in front of fully clothed people.
    Despite being shy, I was surprised that I agreed and enjoyed the experiences. It can be liberating, especially if you are rather shy. :p

bill697cu likes this.
  9. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

10. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Happy Birthday dear Lady!!;-)

Todd56 and *pixy* like this.
  11. Jim270

Jim270 Members

So... This popped up a couple weeks ago. Yes *pixy* is right, a couple threads exist on it. I went back and forth in my head if I had anything to contribute or not.

But I decided to throw something in here, figuring that it can't hurt. Not a personal anecdote per se but my perspective...

Nudity with another person or persons is ultimately about vulnerability and trust, and then all ofthe fun and "fellowship" that follows, whatever form it takes. So if everyone is nude, there's a safety in numbers component that can't be denied.

So... The subject of being nude with another/others who is/are clothed to any extent is intriguing, whether one is experienced with the phenomenon, or on the outside looking in so-to-speak.
    The next duplicates or overlaps a what I've probably posted elsewhere, so I'll try to be brief. I never "became" a nudist/naturist. I always enjoyed being nude, as far back as I can remember, to bath time as a young boy. My parents were in no way nudists, but still I learned that nudity was part of everyday home life- running through the sprinkler on hot summer days for example, and that it was a good and enjoyable thing in the proper time and place. So my brother and I grew up with "body freedom" around the house all the way through high school, college summers, and beyond. And that meant being nude around a clothed female- Mom. We were simply never told to dress, and encouraged to sleep nude in summer, leave sweaty clothes in the laundry room after mowing the yard, etc.

More later....

bill697cu likes this.
  12. Jim270

Jim270 Members

So... Not so brief?! Sorry...
    But I can wind this up. For many years before my first marriage I did a lot of solo outdoor rambling with numerous skinny dipping opportunities, which are not part of this topic. I also did a lot of warm weather outdoor recreation with female companions, some of which were nude (or at least topless) as well, but the rest were always agreeable to and accepting of my nudity. Which you can see was not an unusual circumstance for me given my history.
    The point, if there is one, is that to be with a person or persons who are accepting and understanding of me to the extent that I can be unashamedly and completely nude with them is a very special experience. At least that's what I've known for a long time.

bill697cu likes this.
  13. CyclingNaturally

CyclingNaturally Members

Generally, I am always the only one nude. I don't mind, but it can be disappointing sometimes. But at least I don't let it stop me!

Lots of skinny dipping with others when I am the only one nude is the most common thing that happens to me.

Or air drying after a shower is another one.

bill697cu likes this.
  14. Fishercat

Fishercat Members

Did my laundry at the local laundromat. There were a couple of other people there, but no one seemed to mind.

Scarecrow13 and bill697cu like this.
  15. Bushwack

Bushwack Members

Once when much younger. In a dorm room stoned :0

bill697cu likes this.
  16. nldn

nldn Senior Member

In a hotel sauna have done so.

17. Augres

Augres Members

Last night in my backyard, sister in law was over her and I alone , I told her how I've become a nudist , she said she is fine with the lifestyle just doesn't participate, she was ok for me to be nude, it was my first time going nude in front of anyone except my wife

Joe90, bill697cu and Very Fast Car like this.
  18. Augres

Augres Members

I now now I can be nude around other people and it doesn't seem to bother me

Joe90, bill697cu and Very Fast Car like this.
  19. Augres

Augres Members

My wife is ok with me going nude, we discussed it about a month ago, I told her how I love to drive nude so she ordered me velcro closing towel wraps, they are great, she thinks it's great that I am happy being nude, but it's not something that she could do, I was not sure how she was going to react , but after 38 years of marriage she is ok with what I like to do

20. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I am in England and I do go to the countryside and get naked or drive the with just a T-shirt on. In my back garden etc.

bill697cu likes this.