Only one nude

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Nudedude3213, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Nudedude3213

Nudedude3213 Newbie

I’d love to hear everyone’s stories about being the only one nude with others clothed

2. Nebulous

Nebulous Carpe diem

That happens all the time with my boyfriend... if I just came out of the shower or whatever, it’s not awkward at all... I suppose being nude around someone you’re not romantically involved with is a different story. Don’t have much experience with that.

joker69 and NudistTed like this.
  3. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

6Sailor9 and Guldoo like this.
  4. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Ok you asked. Years ago I was at a pool party. No one swimming just a bunch of folks hanging around the pool. To make a long story short several of my friends decided to toss me in the pool. I got out went into the house and put my clothes in the dryer. I wrapped towel around myself and came back outside. Someone decided it would be funny to pull the towel off me. Needless to say I tried to get it back but was unsuccessful. I realized it felt pretty good being nude and that I was now the center of attention. The rest of the story is for a different forum.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

at one point i dated a girl who had to work hours before i did, so when she stayed over she would get dressed before me. that's all i can really think of.

6. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I've had this in hotel saunas on a few occasions. No big deal.

Joe90 likes this.
  7. Nudegardner

Nudegardner Members

The first time I visited a clothing optional resort I was the only nude person there til the that evening. Some people who are residents never go nude,pretty weird.

Joe90, bananaman321 and NudeDavid19 like this.
  8. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

Well, this one time my gf came over and I was nude, but she stayed clothed for a while. I think that was one of her kinks. CFNM.

Joe90, Mobius_Stripped and NudistTed like this.
  9. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Ooh I loves me some CFNM!

Mobius_Stripped and bill697cu like this.
  10. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

You do?

11. Sparky11

Sparky11 Members

I like the idea of being the only one nude around clothed people. Never been that way in public, but if it happens I hope I dont get arrested or beat up

Joe90 likes this.
  12. Scarecrow13

Scarecrow13 Members

One time in college, I was with a group of friends, we went to a beach house. It was the middle of the night and we decided to go for a swim. The others had brought bathing suits except for one girl who stripped to her underwear but no further but I decided to go completely nude. They were surprised at first but then impressed.

Joe90, NudistTed and joker69 like this.
  13. CyclingNaturally

CyclingNaturally Members

So many examples from me... Let's see...

College. I didn't officially live with my then-gf, but I was there ALL the time. She had four female roommates. One time they dared me to get naked for no reason, so I did. They were shocked, but then it became a thing that late nights I would always be naked when I was there and we were watching movies. This went on for many months until we all moved home at the end of the school year. No one else was ever naked. One of the roommates hung out in a bra sometimes, though.

Skinny dipping. I have skinny dipped four times that I remember. I was always the only one naked every time. I need new friends.

Hotels, etc. Many family trips with my wife's family (11-15 of us, depending who goes). We usually share a cabin or hotel suite. My wife and usually opt for the lofts or bed in the living room as we don't care about privacy. I get dressed where ever my stuff is. I will come out of the shower in a towel and be naked while looking for my stuff in the living room or where ever it happens to be while everyone else is doing whatever they are doing. The family has come to expect it from me by now.

Joe90, Scarecrow13, bill697cu and 2 others like this.
  14. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

At camp one time a group of people decided to go skinny dipping. I stripped naked and jumped in and noticed everyone else was in the underwear. There idea of skinning dipping was being in under wear and mine was nude. I stayed nude in the water and when I got out. They looked but no one complained much and I stayed nude the rest of the afternoon and night.

Joe90, Mobius_Stripped and NudistTed like this.
  15. CyclingNaturally

CyclingNaturally Members

Oh, man, people not understanding what "skinny dipping" is drives me crazy! I once remember some newish-sorta-friends in college who said we should go skinny dipping, and to them that meant what I would call "normal swimming" in swim suits, but not in a pool. So to these people, swimming anywhere other than a pool was called "skinny dipping."

I also remember my wife's friends one night telling us about their "skinny dipping" experience a month earlier. I felt so jealous that we weren't included until it dawned on me that to them, "skinny dipping" simply meant swimming with your clothes on instead of a swim suit. That seems about as opposite from skinny dipping as you could get.

All these scenarios are from people all from the same region, so it doesn't seem to be regional or cultural.

Joe90, bill697cu and NudistTed like this.
  16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

wouldn't that imply that it actually might be regional or cultural? i would say it isn't regional if you encountered this from people from various regions.

i've never heard of skinny dipping referring to anything other than swimming naked. although i suppose i can't verify that that's what actually happened in every story i've heard; i may have just assumed as much.

17. Dax

Dax Members

I have a recurring dream about this ....

Beach Ball Lady Balls likes this.
  18. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Yes, my wife is in a care home.

19. bbw-lover71

bbw-lover71 Members

Quite often I would be naked in my house my friends never used to knock if they came over just walk in I am usually naked at home so we would sit around and chat etc if we were going out I'd put on some clothes as we were leaving. No one ever seemed to object

NudistTed, Joe90 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  20. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I have had them too. Over the years, almost everyone who I have mentioned it to has had the same. Similarly to mine, they simply seem to start walking down a road somewhere and wondering where their clothing has gone.
    The human mind is so odd.

Joe90 and 6Sailor9 like this.