Pakalōlō, Patents & Plagiarism

Discussion in 'Cannabis Activism' started by Pua Mana 'Ohana, Nov 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pua Mana 'Ohana

Pua Mana 'Ohana Members

And now a #Word Up #Message from their sponsors #NotMyNike & our sponsors #MyAddidas

aQ3GrQW_460s.jpg

believe-in-something-even-if-it-means-sacrificing-everything-just-36003188.png

40264990_328266444386697_8145084223426068355_n.jpg

a22.jpg

As a Great man once said:

"You don't have to take my word for it" ~ Lt. Geordi La Forge of The Starship Enterprise "Bobby Digital Library" Reading Rainbow Branch

Check out this book by Robert J. S. Ross titled:

Slaves to Fashion: Poverty & Abuse in the New Sweatshops

51Q0wdiHsiL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

#NotMyNike vs. #MyAddidas

"My Adidas
    Walk through concert doors
    And roam all over coliseum floors
    I stepped on stage, at Live Aid
    All the people gave an applause that paid
    And out of speakers I did speak
    I wore my sneakers but I'm not a sneak
    My Adidas cuts the sand of a foreign land
    With mic in hand I cold took command
    My Adidas and me both askin P
    We make a good team my Adidas and me
    We get around together, rhyme forever
    And we won't be mad when worn in bad weather
    My Adidas
    My Adidas
    My Adidas
    Standin on 2 Fifth St.
    Funky fresh and yes cold on my feet
    With no shoe string in em, I did not win em
    I bought em off the Ave with the tags still in em
    I like to sport em that's why I bought em
    A sucker tried to steal em so I caught em and I thwart em
    And I walk down the street and I bop to the beat
    With Lee on my legs and Adidas on my feet
    And now I just standin' here shooting the gif
    Me and D and my Adidas standing on 2 Fifth
    My Adidas
    My Adidas
    Now
    Me and my Adidas do the illest things
    We like to stomp out pimps with diamond rings
    We slay all suckers who perpetrate
    And lay down law from state to state
    We travel on gravel, drit road or street
    I wear my Adidas when I rock the beat
    On stage front page every show I go
    It's Adidas on my feet high top or low
    My Adidas
    My Adidas
    Now the Adidas I possess for one man is rare
    Myself homeboy got fifty pair
    Got blue and black cause I like to chill
    And yellow and green when it's time to get ill
    Got a pair that I wear when I'm playin' ball
    With the heal inside make me ten feet tall
    My Adidas only bring good news
    And they are not used as selling shoes
    They're black and white, white with black stripe
    The ones I like to wear when I rock the mic
    On the strength of our famous university
    We took the beat from the street and put it on TV
    My Adidas are seen on the movie screen
    Hollywood knows we're good if you know what I mean
    We started in the alley, now we chill in Cali
    And I won't trade my Adidas for a ??
    My Adidas
    " ~ Run DMC from New York City - United States of America -- The Planet Earth
    Songwriters: Joseph Simmons / Darryl Mcdaniels / Rick Rubin
    My Adidas lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc, Universal Music Publishing Group

Stay tuned as we reveal the real about Pakalōlō Pirates who steal, scam, spam right here on The Hip Forums...

~ Pakalōlō Patents & Plagiarism ~

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  2. Pua Mana 'Ohana

Pua Mana 'Ohana Members

#Word

Here is 1 4 U & yo crew 2 roll 2 from da Late Great 2pac Shakur @rollingalong

Parental-advisory-explicit-lyrics.jpg

("Picture Me Rollin" by Tupac Shakur)

"Yeah
    Clear enough for ya? Yea right
    Why you niggas look mad?
    Y'all supposed to be happy I'm free!
    Y'all niggas look like y'all wanted me to stay in jail
    Ho bustas!
    Picture me rolling in my 500 Benz
    I got no love for these niggas, there's no need to be friends
    They got me under surveillance, that's what somebody be telling
    Know there's dope being sold, but I ain't the one selling!
    Don't want to be another number
    I gotta puff a gang of weed to keep from going under
    The federales wanna see me dead
    Niggas put prices on my head
    Now I got two Rottweilers by me bed, I feed 'em lead
    Now I'm released, how will I live?
    Will God forgive me for all the dirt a nigga did, to feed kids?
    One life to live, it's so hard to be positive
    When niggas shooting at your crib
    Mama, I'm still thugging, the world is a war zone
    My homies is inmates, and most of them dead wrong
    Full grown, finally a man, just scheming on ways
    To put some green inside the palms of my empty hands
    Just picture me rollin'
    Flossing a Benz on rims that isn't stolen
    My dreams is censored, my hopes are gone
    I'm like a fiend that finally sees when all the dope is gone
    My nerves is wrecked, heart beating and my hands are swollen
    Thinking of the G's I'll be holdin', picture me rollin'
    Can you see me now? (Oh picture me rollin')
    Move to the side a little bit so you can get a clear picture
    Can you see it?
    Picture me rollin' (picture me rollin')
    Yeah nigga!
    Ay, but peep how my nigga Syke do it to you
    Guess who's back?
    I got keys coming from overseas
    Cost a nigga 200 G's
    I'm a street commando, Nino for example
    This lavish lifestyle is hard to handle
    So I got to floss 'cause I'm more like a boss player
    Thug, branded to be a women-layer
    So many player haters, imitators steady swanging
    Make me wanna start back banging
    So I'm caught up in the game, dress code changed
    Packing 40 Glocks, contain em or rearrange
    All that jealousy and envy coming from my enemies
    While I'm sipping on Remy
    In front of black Lexus, Chevy's on the roam
    '96 Big body, sitting on chrome
    As we head up out the zone, stone-facing is on
    You can admire, but don't look too long
    I'm living a dream with triple beams and my pockets bulgin'
    It's hard to imagine picture me rollin'!
    Picture, picture me rollin'
    Rollin', picture me rollin'
    Wheelin', picture me rollin'
    Picture me yea yeah
    I gots to get the fuck up in it
    Formulate a caper
    'Cause a nigga straight suffering from lack of having paper
    My bitch fin' to have a bastard, see?
    So I needs to hit a lick, drastically
    I see some ballin' ass niggas, and they slippin' in my spot
    And, uh, diggin the plots (so what?)
    Checking in the park, 'Pac
    We caught em sleeping, he didn't peep you niggas creeping?
    This how we do it every weekend
    I dump for madness, it's time to count the profit
    Cpo, we got the bomb spot, nigga time to clock it
    I get the liquor, and you could get the females
    This crooked shit that we inflicting getting street sales!
    Move smooth as a motherfucker, me and my 9
    I'm as cool as a motherfucker, I'mma get mine
    Now we satisfied, got the pockets on swollen
    Boss Hog and this 'Pac nigga, picture us rollin'
    Rollin'
    Picture me rollin'
    Picture me
    Picture me rollin'
    Is y'all ready for me?
    Picture me rollin' roll call
    You know there's some muh'fuckers out there
    I just could not forget about
    I wanna make sure they can see me
    Number one on my list Clinton Correctional Facilities
    All you bitch ass C.O.'s
    Can you niggas see me from there?
    Ballin on y'all punk ass!
    Picture me rollin, baby
    Yeah
    All them niggas up in them cell blocks
    I told y'all niggas when I come home it's on
    That's right nigga, picture me rollin'
    Oh, I forgot! The D.A
    Yeah, that bitch had a lot to talk about in court
    Can the ho see me from here?
    Can you see me, ho?
    Picture me rollin'
    And all you punk police
    Can you see me?
    Am I clear to you?
    Picture me rollin' nigga, legit
    Free like O.J. All day
    You can't stop me
    You know I got my niggas up in this motherfucker
    Manute, Pain, Syke, Cochran, Mopreme
    It's sad dog
    Can you picture us rolling?
    Can you see me ho?
    Is y'all ready for me?
    We up out this bitch
    Any time y'all wanna see me again
    Rewind this track right here, close your eyes
    And picture me rollin
    '" ~ Tupac Shakur

Songwriters: Robert Bell / Ronald Bell / George Brown / Vince Pka Edwards / Tyruss Himes / Johnny Jackson / Robert Mickens / Otha Nash / Tupac Shakur / Claydes Smith / Dennis Thomas / Richard Westfield
    Picture Me Rollin' lyrics © EMI Music Publishing, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc, Universal Music Publishing Group

Stay tuned as we reveal the real about Pakalōlō Pirates who steal, scam & spam right here on The Hip Forums...

3. Pua Mana 'Ohana

Pua Mana 'Ohana Members

And now with a #Word Up #Message from our @ReaL sponsors dakine OG'z representing America in The White House on dat 1700 block:

President Donald J. Trump proved once again he stands with Artists & American Businesses when he signed the Music Modernization Act:

[​IMG]
    White House

REMARKS

Remarks by President Trump at Signing of H.R. 1551, the “Orrin G. Hatch—Bob Goodlatte Music Modernization Act”
    ECONOMY & JOBS

Issued on: October 11, 2018

[​IMG]ALL NEWS
    Roosevelt Room

11:57 A.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: I know you’ve been waiting for this for a long time, you folks. Right? For a long time. Hi, Shelley. Hi, everybody. They’ve been working on this for years and years and years. And I guess certain entertainers have been taken advantage of — but no longer, because of Trump. Can you believe it? (Laughter.) Who would think? Who would think?

But I’m thrilled — I know so many of you. I mean, it’s just great. And I definitely know your music, and you’ve done a great job.

I’m thrilled to welcome all of you to the White House today and the signing of the Hatch–Goodlatte — you know Hatch and you know Goodlatte, don’t you? Terrific guys. I didn’t know you liked music that much, Orrin. (Laughter.) Huh? The Hatch-Goodlatte Music Modernization Act. This is a landmark bill — they’ve been looking for it for many, many years — to protect the intellectual property and creative genius of America’s incredible musicians.

Thank you to Secretary Wilbur Ross for being here and for working so hard to get this done. I especially want to thank one of the bill’s lead sponsors, an accomplished musician and songwriter in his own right — which I heard, but I haven’t heard his music. I’ll let you know when I hear his music. (Laughter.) The legendary Senator Orrin Hatch. It’s been 44 years. How long have you been in the Senate?

SENATOR HATCH: Forty-two.

THE PRESIDENT: Forty-two. Oh, I thought it was forty-four. Forty-two is nothing. That’s pretty good.

SENATOR HATCH: Feels like 44. (Laughter.)

THE PRESIDENT: Feels like 44. And he’s been my friend, and he’s been a great, great senator.

I also want to thank another friend of mine, Bob Goodlatte, for his tremendous leadership at the helm of the House Judiciary Committee. Very instrumental on this.

Let me also recognize and thank Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley. Everybody knows Chuck now. He’s become more famous in the last two weeks. What a job you did. Was that easy, Chuck, or tough?

SENATOR GRASSLEY: No, it was not easy. (Laughter.)

THE PRESIDENT: I thought you were going to say that. You made it look easier than it was. Chuck is an incredible man. As well as Senators Lamar Alexander, Shelley Moore Capito, Chris Coons, Sheldon Whitehouse, and Congressmen Darrell Issa, Doug Collins, and — Jerry Nadler was going to be here but he couldn’t make it. I don’t know what happened to him. I’m shocked. I’m shocked.

We’re also joined by truly amazing artists and people I’ve known for a long time — people everyone knows — including Kid Rock. Kid, thank you. Great job. Do you like this legislation or do you hate it?

MR. RITCHIE: Like it.

THE PRESIDENT: He’s been fighting for a long time.

I want to welcome Christian rock group MercyMe. Also joining me is — gee, so many of these people, I’ve been with them — are famed guitarist from the Doobie Brothers and Steely Dan, Jeff Baxter. Jeff, thank you very much. Mike Love, I’ve heard him many times. Many times. He’s — The Beach Boys. Where is Mike? Mike — come here, Mike. Boy, that’s something, huh? You like this, right?

MR. LOVE: I love it.

THE PRESIDENT: Good. Mike Love. Been a friend of mine. The Beach Boys are — look, what can you say about The Beach Boys? Great music.

We have some great country artists with us, including Craig Morgan and my good friend John Rich of Big and Rich. He happened to win “The Apprentice,” but we won’t even get into that. (Laughter.) I know him better than anybody. I’m the one — week after week, it was “John Rich, you’re going to make it.” I said “you’re fired” to everybody but John Rich, right? Huh?

MR. RICH: Yes, sir, thank you.

THE PRESIDENT: Great job. Great guy. Really good guy. And good under — he’s good under pressure, which is very nice.

We also have Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Sam Moore, who is having a big birthday. Sam and Dave. But having a big birthday today. Today is your birthday?

MR. MOORE: Today is my birthday.

THE PRESIDENT: Eighty-three?

MR. MOORE: Promise to keep your golf game going.

THE PRESIDENT: My golf game? He looks good. (Laughter.) Eighty-three. That means there’s a future for us. (Laughter.) That’s great, Sam. Great to have you here.

The legislation has wide support throughout the music industry, and I am very pleased that so many industry leaders, also over here — I won’t call all the names, but some real leaders of industry are here with us for the enactment of this critical legislation.

I see Neil Portnow, who, in the world of music, is big stuff. He’s the President and CEO of the Recording Academy, also known as the Grammys. Where is he? Thank you. Very good. Thank you for being here. I appreciate it very much. Thank you very much, Neil.

The Music Modernization Act closes loopholes in our digital royalty laws to ensure that songwriters, artists, producers, and providers receive fair payment for the licensing of music. I’ve been reading about this for many years. Never thought I’d be involved in it, but I got involved in it. They were treated very unfairly. They’re not going to be treated unfairly anymore. Streaming has made music more accessible than ever, yet our laws have not kept up with the pace of technology. As such, artists of all varieties and all career stages are losing out on revenue that they have rightly earned. And I guess especially from four or five, six years ago, and beyond.

This legislation will help ensure that artists from eras long ago, in addition to modern day, can retire in security, and that current and upcoming artists can make a living by creating amazing works that captivate their fans and entertain our nation — and the world. Because this is really the world we’re talking about.

This legislation creates a single licensing system for reasons of simplicity, for digital music providers, so that music is more quickly licensed and paid for. Ensures that American songwriters receive fair market value when their songs are streamed or purchased online. Sets a standard licensing rate for digital performances.

Why aren’t some of you guys performing for us today free? (Laughter.) We should have done that, senators. I’ll tell you. We should have gotten some — Shelley, we should have gotten a little free music out of this. (Laughter.) They could have — they could give us a great concert, this group.

Sets a standard licensing rate for digital performance and recordings, and applies that very same standard to music recorded before 1972. And creates a procedure for producers, engineers, and other participants in the recording and music industry to collect performance royalties.

This legislation passed both houses of Congress unanimously. How did you do that? (Laughter.) See? Bipartisan. Second one. We just did the Clean Oceans Act with Dan Sullivan and — he’s around. Dan? And with Sheldon Whitehouse. We just signed that. And that was — I think we had one negative vote, didn’t you? Did we have one?

SENATOR WHITEHOUSE: Unanimous.

THE PRESIDENT: Unanimous. So we just did two unanimous bills. Who says we can’t pass unanimous? Who said we don’t have bipartisan? It is bipartisan. But this legislation passed both houses unanimously.

Fair payment for intellectual property is essential to maintain America’s longstanding position as the world leader in music and entertainment. And when they say “world leader,” it’s world leader, by far. It’s not even close.

This legislation accomplishes that goal by updating our licensing laws to reflect the significant growth in streaming and digital music.

Today, we build on America’s rich cultural and musical legacy, which brings joy and meaning to countless millions and millions and millions of Americans, and beyond, frankly. And beyond.

So with that, I’m pleased to sign the Hatch-Goodlatte Music Modernization Act. It’s my honor. Hearing about it for so many years, and we’re finally getting it done. And these people are going to become even richer than they are, but that’s okay. (Laughter.) Because they really were — they were treated very unfairly. A lot of people got nothing. They’d do an incredible song and they’d end up getting nothing. They’d create some of the most incredible music, some great music, and they would not be able to benefit. And that sounded — always sounded very unfair. And that’s why you had a unanimous consent.

So thank you all for being here. It’s an honor. And I’ll go and sign the paper, and then you go on and do what you have to do. And, Kid, thank you very much, man. It’s great. (Applause.)

(The bill is signed.)

Got it. We’re done. (Applause.)

How about if I asked Bob Goodlatte and Orrin Hatch to say a couple of words. Do you mind? And what this means. And I’m also going to hand out the pen. Who should get the first pen?

PARTICIPANT: Sam! It’s his birthday.

THE PRESIDENT: Okay, let’s give it to Sam. (Applause.)

MR. MOORE: Why, thank you.

THE PRESIDENT: Sam, say a couple of words. Go ahead. You want to speak?

MR. MOORE: Thank you, everyone. I got to tell you, this is a historic moment. I’m so proud. When Mr. Bush was in, we couldn’t get it done. When we had Mr. Obama in, we couldn’t get it done. But we got it done with this man. (Laughter.)

Thank you so much. Thank you, everybody. (Applause.)

THE PRESIDENT: Mike Love.

MR. LOVE: Thank you, President Trump. Thank you so much for your support of music, historically. I remember you tried your best to help get Whitney Houston in some kind of shape.

THE PRESIDENT: It’s true.

MR. LOVE: And it was — yeah, I remember being at Mar-a-Lago with this guy right here. He had Ron Perlman come down. He had — he tried your best to help Whitney.

THE PRESIDENT: Right.

MR. LOVE: And she’s not the only one you’ve benefitted and tried. And people are going to say what they want, but you’ve always been a big supporter of some of the best music that America has ever made.

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much.

MR. LOVE: And you’re right when you say it’s beyond. We remember going to Czechoslovakia six months after the Russians invaded. And because of our music — because of America and the freedom that we represented, you know, we were, like, welcomed like heroes. All we were doing was playing our songs.

But it meant a lot to people all over the world. And so we appreciate you and Senator Hatch and Goodlatte. Darrell Issa, he’s been involved with the pre-’72 stuff, and that’s very near and dear to my heart. (Laughter.)

THE PRESIDENT: Darrell is a good man.

MR. LOVE: Yeah, he’s great. Thank you. Thank you, President Trump. (Applause.)

MR. RICH: Thank you. You know, I am really encouraged by today because we all know how divided our country is. We see it every single day. And to see that music is the one thing that can get unanimous consent in the Senate, in the House, in the state I live in in Tennessee — Marsha Blackburn has been pounding away at this for years. NSAI, pounding away at this for years.

And to see it come together and know that it affects all these artists and all these genres — the full political spectrum of artists are impacted. Kanye West, who you’re going to see. Kid Rock, Sam Moore, Taylor Swift, Big and Rich — you name it. Everybody is impacted by this.

So thank you very much for signing it. Thank you. (Applause.)

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much.

MR. RITCHIE: Uh oh, I got the mic. (Laughter.)

THE PRESIDENT: This could be good.

MR. RITCHIE: This could be good. No, but I think we should start with, you know, I’d just like to bring it up that there’s a whole lot of people in this country that do give you a lot of credit for everything you’ve been doing for this country.

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you.

MR. RITCHIE: That we know that some people don’t give it to you as much as maybe they should sometimes.

A big part of this bill that I’m a huge fan of is for the unsung songwriters out there. There’s so many who have written the songs that no one will ever see at any level. And everybody knows this business of music is a pretty dirty business. There’s a lot more that needs to be done here, and we need to go after the record companies next for things like free goods and things like that.

But this is a great start to protect songwriters, producers, engineers — the unsung heroes behind many of these songs that go out there. People like myself who are maybe more at the top of the food chain, it really doesn’t affect as much. But I know many people it does affect. So this is going to help out in a big, big way, and be a great start for, hopefully, a lot of more following in the future. So thank you again.

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you, Kid. (Applause.)

MR. BAXTER: You know, this is in the Constitution. This is in the Constitution. Patented language (inaudible). Congratulations.

THE PRESIDENT: That’s right. That’s right.

Please.

SENATOR HATCH: Well, Mr. President, once again, it’s — thank you.

MR. BAXTER: Songwriter. Absolutely. (Applause.)

SENATOR HATCH: Mr. President, I’m honored to be here with you, as always. And I’m honored to be with these great songwriters and musicians who really haven’t been able to receive all the recognition they deserve.

This is a very important bill. It’s going to renew the interest in music throughout the country and throughout the world. And we’ve had a lot of help from a lot of good people, including the senators and Congress people standing here. Bob Goodlatte carried this through the House, and I’m just very grateful to him. I’m grateful to all of you.

But, Mr. President, we’re grateful to you. You’re making a real hell of a difference in this country. It’s a good difference. And we all — you’re getting both sides to — (inaudible). (Applause.)

THE PRESIDENT: Please.

SENATOR GOODLATTE: Mr. President, you’re doing a lot of things to make America great again. And signing this bill is one of them. And it is something that has been needed for decades. This has been a situation where the music licensing system in this country hasn’t worked fairly. And I’m honored to have my name associated with it. I’m honored to have my name associated with Senator Hatch. But this is an effort of a lot of people all across this country, in the Congress and out of the Congress, over a long time.

So thank you for putting the finishing touch on it. It’s going to do a lot of good for a lot of great people.

THE PRESIDENT: Great job.

Lamar, do you want to say something?

SENATOR ALEXANDER: Thank you, Mr. President, for your leadership. There are tens of thousands of taxi drivers, waitresses, music teachers in Tennessee and across this country who are riding the bus out to their work and hoping they’ll write a big number-one hit one day. And what this means is that when they do, they’ll get paid, and they’ll get paid a fair market value.

So I’m grateful to the entire range of the music industry for coming together on what they agree on, putting aside what they don’t, and then working with this whole range of those of us in Congress who wanted to make this happen.

This is a great day, Mr. President. And thank you for your support and for calling attention to the music that, as John says, unifies our state and our country.

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. (Applause.)

END

12:15 P.M. EDT

[​IMG]
    The White House
    :kissingheart:
    #AlohaTrumpOhana
    #MahaloTrumpOhana
    #AkuaHoomakaiTrumpOhana

~ An All American Love Story Starring Donald J. Trump ~

0bda52_56374e6a488a4422a86925fd619e5c97_mv2_d_1860_1460_s_2.jpg

President Donald J. Trump also stands with patients seeking relief by utilizing natural cures & plant medicine prior to FDA approval as proven by his historic signing of The Right to Try Act:

[​IMG]
    White House

FACT SHEETS

President Donald J. Trump to Sign Right to Try Legislation Fulfilling the Promise He Made to Expand Healthcare Options for Terminal Americans
    HEALTHCARE

Issued on: May 30, 2018

[​IMG]ALL NEWS
    [​IMG]
    The White House

"People who are terminally ill should not have to go from country to country to seek a cure — I want to give them a chance right here at home."

President Donald J. Trump

RIGHT TO TRY: Congress passed the Right to Try Act of 2017, sending a priority bill to President Donald J. Trump for his signature.

• The “Trickett Wendler, Frank Mongiello, Jordan McLinn, and Matthew Belllina Right to Try Act of 2017” passed Congress on May 22, 2018.
        • The bill amends Federal law to allow certain unapproved, experimental drugs to be administered to terminally ill patients who have exhausted all approved treatment options and are unable to participate in clinical drug trials.
          • Eligible drugs must have undergone the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) Phase I (safety) testing.
        • The bill requires any manufacturer or sponsor of an eligible investigational drug to report to the FDA on any use of the drug on a “Right to Try” basis.
          • The FDA will post an annual summary report of “Right to Try” use on its website.
        • The bill limits the liability of drug sponsors, manufacturers, prescribers, or dispensers that provide or decline to provide an eligible investigational drug to an eligible patient.
        A RIGHT TO LIFE: Right to try legislation returns treatment decisions back to patients, giving them the right to make healthcare choices that could save their lives.

• “Right to Try” gives the over 1 million Americans who die from a terminal illness every year a new tool to fight and make potentially lifesaving decisions about their treatment.
          • According to the National Cancer Institute, an estimated 609,640 Americans will die from cancer alone in 2018.
        • Prior to this legislation, options for terminally patients who had exhausted all treatment options were extremely limited:
          • Many terminally ill patients were considered too sick for clinical trials of new medication. In fact, only 3 percent of cancer patients today are enrolled in clinical trials.
          • The FDA’s “compassionate use” application is complicated and time-consuming, resulting in only about 1,200 approved applications per year.
        • With President Trump’s signature the Federal government joins with 40 States that have approved the right of terminally ill patients to try potentially lifesaving drugs.
          • MAKING HEALTHCARE WORK FOR AMERICANS: Every day, President Trump is working to fix America’s broken healthcare system and return healthcare decisions to individuals.

• On May 11, 2018, the President issued his blueprint to lower prescription drug prices, taking action to put American patients first.
      • President Trump has signed multiple Executive Orders and approved new funding to target the scourge of opioid abuse and is taking the fight to drug abuse across the Nation.
      • In March 2018, President Trump’s Administration released the President’s plan to put patients back in charge of their own health information.
      • President Trump is putting healthcare decisions back into the hands of Americans by repealing Obamacare’s individual mandate, ending the healthcare rationing board, and providing more affordable options outside of Obamacare.
      • [​IMG]White House Logo

REMARKS

Remarks by President Trump at S.204, “Right to Try” Bill Signing
        HEALTHCARE

Issued on: May 30, 2018

[​IMG]ALL NEWS
        South Court Auditorium
        Eisenhower Executive Office Building

12:31 P.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much, everybody. I really appreciate it. This is — to me, this is a very important moment, a very important day. Been looking forward to this for a long time, along with Senator Ron Johnson. And I will tell you, we worked hard on this. I never understood why it was hard.

They’ve been trying to have it passed for years. I never understood why. Because I’d see people — friends of mine, and other people I’d read about, where they’d travel all over the world looking for a cure. And we have the best medical people in the world, but we have trials and we long time — 12 years, 15 years. Even when things look really promising, so many years. And I never understood why they didn’t do this. And we worked very hard.

And I want to thank Vice President Pence for helping us so much. Mike was in there, and I’d say, “Mike, how we doing? We got to get it approved.” And he was — he was really working it. And in my State of the Union Address, four months ago, I called on Congress to pass Right to Try. It’s such a great name. Some bills, they don’t have a good name. (Laughter.) Okay? They really don’t. But this is such a great name, from the first day I heard it. It’s so perfect. Right to Try.

And a lot of that trying is going to be successful. I really believe that. I really believe it.

So we did it. And we went through the Senate, we went through the House. The House had a bill. The Senate had a bill. We’d go and mesh them together. We got to go back and take votes. And I said, do me a favor — tell me, which is the better bill for the people? Not for the insurance company, not for the pharmaceutical companies. I don’t care about them. I really don’t. I couldn’t care less. (Applause.)

And that’s the bill I — I won’t tell you which one. But I took the one that was — (laughter) — they said one in particular was great for the people. Not so good for the others, but great for the people. We don’t care about the others right now. And it’s giving terminally ill patients the right to try experimental lifesaving treatments. And some of these treatments are so promising.

And we’re moving that timeline way up anyway, beyond this. We’re moving it way up. But it’s still a process that takes years. Now it takes up to 15 years; even 20 years, some of these treatments are going. But for many years, patients, advocates, and lawmakers have fought for this fundamental freedom. And as I said, incredibly, they couldn’t get it. And there were reasons. A lot of it was business. A lot of it was pharmaceuticals. A lot of it was insurance. A lot of it was liability. I said, so you take care of that stuff. And that’s what we did.

Today I’m proud to keep another promise to the American people as I sign the Right to Try legislation into law. (Applause.)

Right? (Speaks to participant on stage.) You’re so beautiful. So beautiful.

If I looked like that, I would have been President 10 years earlier. (Laughter.) If I had that face, if I had that head of hair, I would have been President so long ago. (Laughter.) That’s great.

So I want to thank a couple of people. Secretary Azar is here. Where’s the Secretary? Secretary? Please stand up. You have worked so hard on this. (Applause.) Thank you very much. You’ve really done a great job. And we’re going to have another exciting news conference over the next, what, three weeks? Four weeks? Two weeks? What do you think? On healthcare. We’re going to have great healthcare. We’ll get rid of the individual mandate. Without that, we couldn’t be doing what we’re doing in a few weeks. We’re going to have great, inexpensive, but really good healthcare.

And we have two plans coming out. We also have, through our great Secretary of Labor, we have a great plan coming out, and that’s through associations. We’re going to have two plans coming out. For the most part, we will have gotten rid of a majority of Obamacare. Gotten tremendous — (applause) — yeah. Could have had it done a little bit easier, but somebody decided not to vote for it, so it’s one of those things.

I want to thank Secretary Azar, and I want to thank Commissioner Gottlieb. Where’s Scott? Scott, stand up. (Applause.) Ooh, I like those — I like those socks, Scott. And, Scott, let me ask you. So it takes years and years to get this approved, right? You’re bringing down — beyond this, you’re bringing down that period of time. What is the average time now it takes for, you know, a major medicine or cure? What’s the average time it takes to go through the system and get an approval?

COMMISSIONER GOTTLIEB: Depends on the medicine. Probably three to seven years.

THE PRESIDENT: Three to seven. And some go long over 10, right?

COMMISSIONER GOTTLIEB: Some can go much longer.

THE PRESIDENT: And you’re bringing that down? You’re trying to bring that down? You know, for safety. Very good. And you, in particular, you’re very happy with this. Aren’t you?

COMMISSIONER GOTTLIEB: We are.

THE PRESIDENT: You have a lot of good things in the wings that, frankly, if you moved them up, a lot of people would have a great shot. Right?

COMMISSIONER GOTTLIEB: We’re trying to get (inaudible), Mr. President, under your leadership.

THE PRESIDENT: Right. That’s fantastic. Well, thank you, Scott. We’re very proud of the job you’re doing.

We’re also working very hard in getting the cost of medicine down. And I think people are going to see, for the first time ever in this country, a major drop in the cost of prescription drugs. Right? (Applause.) And, Mr. Secretary, that’s already happening. Right? That’s already happening. You were telling me yesterday that we’re seeing a big — a tremendous improvement. And you’re going to have some big news. I think we’re going to have some big — some of the big drug companies in two weeks. And they’re going to announce — because of what we did, they’re going to announce voluntary massive drops in prices. So that’s great. That’s going to be a fantastic thing.

You know, we’re working on some really great things. Aren’t we? When you think about it. Ron, pretty good. Huh? We could do some of those — healthcare, drug prices. But this is the baby. Right now.

We would not be here today without the tireless efforts of dedicated members of Congress. That’s so true. I want to especially thank Senator Ron Johnson — stand up please, Ron — (applause) — for his tremendous leadership. You know, I just tell you, he doesn’t stop. He doesn’t give up. You know, it’s good. It’s good for all of us. This guy, Ron, very capable, very — he just doesn’t give up. So when we started working, I knew this was going to happen.

I also want to thank Senator Donnelly. Senator Donnelly, thank you very much. That’s really great. Appreciate it. Thank you. Thank you. (Applause.) A fantastic young gentleman, Brian Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania. Brian, congratulations. And I know how hard you work, Brian. (Applause.) And Dr. Michael Burgess. Do you like being called “Doctor” or “Congressman”? I think “Doctor” is better. I like “Doctor.” (Laughs.) So we’ll call him Doctor. (Applause.) Thank you, Michael, very much. Great job. You worked — I know how hard everybody worked, and I really appreciate it. Everybody appreciates it. The country appreciates it. Because nobody understood why this wasn’t happening. You know, they’ve been talking about this for how long, Ron? Twenty-five years?

SENATOR JOHNSON: A long time.

THE PRESIDENT: A long time. A lot of talk. Politicians. It’s a lot of talk.

I also want to thank Energy and Commerce Committee Chairman Greg Walden, who’s not here. But he really worked hard with us. He really did. (Applause.) And thanks, as well, to state and local officials here today who fought for this important cause. They fought so hard, so many of them. I want to thank you for the incredible work that you’ve done on behalf of these and all wonderful Americans. I mean, anybody can be there someday. Anybody can be there. Could you all stand up — the state, local people that worked so hard on this? Because you really have been — thank you. Yep. Thank you, fellas. (Applause.) Couldn’t have done it without the state and local, and I appreciate it. Really great job. Thank you.

Most of all, we’re honored to be joined by several brave Americans for whom this bill is named. Matthew Bellina, who is battling ALS, and his incredible wife Caitlin. Matthew. Right? (Applause.) Thank you. Thank you. Laura McLinn and her son, Jordan, who is battling muscular dystrophy. Some good answers. (Applause.) That’s so great. Thanks. Thanks for being with us, Jordan. We’re going to have some good answers for you. (Laughter.) Matthew, you’re going to be happy. You are happy. Frank Mongiello, who’s battling ALS, and who’s joined by his wife, Marylin, and their six children. Wow. That’s fantastic. That’s fantastic. (Applause.) Thank you. Six children. And finally, I want to thank for being here and introduce Tim Wendler, who tragically lost his wife Trickett to ALS, and joined also by their three children. So, Tim, thank you very much. Thank you, Tim. (Applause.)

I want to thank you all for being here. You have extraordinary courage, determination, and love. You have love. Real love. And thanks to you, the countless American lives will ultimately be saved. We will be saving — I don’t even want to say thousands, because I think it’s going to be much more — thousands and thousands, hundreds of thousands. We’re going to be saving tremendous numbers of lives. And it’s so great that you’re up here with us and that we’re all on this front line together.

Each year, thousands of terminally ill patients suffer while waiting for new and experimental drugs to receive final FDA approval. It takes a long time, and the time is coming down. While we were streamlining and doing a lot of streamlining, the current FDA approval process can take, as Scott just said, many years — many, many years. And for countless patients, time, it’s not what they have. They don’t have an abundance of time.

With the Right to Try law I’m signing today, patients with life-threatening illnesses will finally have access to experimental treatments that could improve or even cure their conditions. These are experimental treatments and products that have shown great promise, and we weren’t able to use them before. Now we can use them. And oftentimes they’re going to be very successful. It’s an incredible thing.

The Right to Try also offers new hope for those who either don’t qualify for clinical trials or who have exhausted all available treatment options. There were no options, but now you have hope. You really have hope.

Matthew Bellina, who is here with us, is just one example of many Americans who today has new cause for hope. Due to the late progression of Matt’s ALS, he doesn’t qualify for any clinical trials in the United States. He wouldn’t qualify; couldn’t do it. They tried; he didn’t qualify.

Despite his limited mobility and budget, he was planning on traveling thousands of miles away, to Israel, to receive a treatment that is still awaiting FDA approval in America. No one in Matt’s position should ever have to travel from our great country to another continent or another country to receive a treatment.

Now, with the passage of this bill, Americans will be able to seek cures right here at home, close to their family and their loved ones. We are finally giving these wonderful Americans the right to try. So important. (Applause.)

America has always been a nation of fighters who never give up. Right? We never give up, ever. Right? Never give up. We’re fighters, like the amazing patients and families here today.

Now, as I proudly sign — and this is very personal for me. But as I proudly sign this bill, thousands of terminally ill Americans will finally have the help, the hope, and the fighting chance — and I think it’s going to be better than chance — that they will be cured, that they will be helped, that they’ll be able to be with their families for a long time or maybe just for a longer time. But we’re able to give them the absolute best, as to what we have at this current moment, at this current second. And now, we’re going to help a lot of people. We’re going to help a lot of people.

So it’s an honor to be signing this. And if I might, I think I’ll present — I think I have to do this, Ron. I have to present this good-looking guy with the first pen. Is that okay? You don’t mind, right? Okay, good. I’m going to do that. (Applause.)

(The bill is signed.) (Applause.)

So I want to thank — (laughter) — it’s going to be fantastic.

Thank you all very much. This, to me, is very exciting. And you’re going to see some tremendous results. We’re going to have some incredible, incredible results.

So thank you all for being here. And all of the people in the audience who have been so helpful, thank you very much. It’s going to be something very, very special. Thank you. (Applause.)

END

12:49 P.M. EDT

[​IMG]
        The White House

images.jpeg

_101815436_hi047135819.jpg

d08fbc42-37a3-453d-aa26-b539d06eb21b.jpeg

Stay tuned as we reveal the real about Pakalōlō Pirates who steal right here on The Hip Forums...

:kissingheart:

#RightToTryAct

#LiveLongandProsper

#MayTheSpaceForceBeWithYouAlways

~ Pakalōlō, Patents & Plagiarism ~

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
  4. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Use “Drag You To Hell” by Vinnie Paz in one of your next posts.

Maybe “Black Helicopters” by Non Phixion.

Pua Mana 'Ohana likes this.
  5. Pua Mana 'Ohana

Pua Mana 'Ohana Members

Aloha @quark!

As a Great man once said in The Gospel of Matthew:

"7 Ask, and it shall be given you;
    seek, and ye. shall find;
    knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
    8 For every one that asketh receiveth;
    and he that seeketh. findeth;
    and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
    " ~ Jesus of Nazareth

And now by request here is "Black Helicopters" by Non Phixion from da Hip Hop Underground

Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language:

"(Ill Bill)
    Had the time of his life a capitalist with a communist wife
    Started to fight and did to cats what God did to Christ
    Hardly the type to give garbage advice
    He was larger than life
    He'd penetrate the roof of your car with a spike
    Trained by an insane ex marine
    CIA trained a renegade assassin android
    Passport pilot to black helicopter choppers over Bosnia
    Sniffing so much coke nose is fucked up and bled alot
    For all ya'll bystandersin baggedy- ass jeans to hide ya banga-bangas
    Thugged the fuck out hang with bash in ya face gat gangsta's
    The governments these other kids it's like a drug abyss
    That sucked a hundred dicks its yo party the crowd great
    Plus the hooker lies great sniff another line to get ya mind straight
    Pull out the nine and start shooting people
    Money ain't the root of evil it be much more than that
    America taught me how to kidnap and torture cats
    Chorus: repeat 2X
    Exit the stargate initial perception quickens my heart rate
    This dark place planet Earth orbits one star
    Come from afar far away state of mind
    Open up your 3rd eye Black Helicopters in the sky
    (Goretex)
    I need G's so I can jet easier
    My crib's tapped I suspect Ether
    Thats why I'm out of touch with the media
    Undercovers like Pete Seiger
    I couldn't tell neither
    Watchin the projects with a van of speakers
    Peepin how my kids rest bangin my wiz for hours
    Surveillance tape pissing in King's Plaza - even got us after hours
    Drug party's golden showers on the poor shiksa
    Work for the FBI so anytime I might whisper
    My scary team be like barely clean rockin Israeli jeans
    Thats why I mostly heard and rarely seen
    Realization soaked in urgency
    Can't escape history's pen I be the worst of me (*echoes*)
    Chorus 2X
    (Sabac)
    This cop bring the city hoppin like a rocka with binoculars
    Took me and these 2 Rastas and a mobster cat for hostage
    Said that we were imposters He's an impatient government agent
    From the United Nations and said we had the proper information
    About the aliens vegetarians devils and aryans
    These are civilized Barbarians we'll fuckin bury them
    One Rasta said "ya pussy blood clot" and got shot
    I'm like fuck this I'm blowin up spots this shit is hot
    We know about the plan to fill the projects with contraband
    Drop bombs on Brazil so you can kill and conquer land
    You drug trafficking your new creation for disease
    To control the population in the States and overseas
    To put poison in the weed and the milk we feed our seeds
    You looked shocked that Sabac could know the plots to all of these
    Took his glock lift a shot when the bastard wasn't lookin
    Threw him out then the mobster flew the chopper back to Brooklyn
    Chorus 2X"
    ~ Non Phixion from da Hip Hop Underground

Read more: Non Phixion - Black Helicopters Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Pow-Wow-Hawaii-Mural-Kakaako-Dr-Slick-by-David-Croxford.jpg

Mahalo = Thank you for reading writing & sharing Aloha as well as ill music suggestions right here on The Hip Forums...

6. Pua Mana 'Ohana

Pua Mana 'Ohana Members

And now here is special spicy sauteed #Message from our sponsor the mother of all mechanically separated meat part brands #Spam

"This is your brain
    This is your brain on Spam
    Any questions..." ~
    Said No Vintage Spam Advertisement Ever

Stay tuned as we reveal the real about Pakalōlō Pirates who steal, scam & spam right here on The Hip Forums...

7. Pua Mana 'Ohana

Pua Mana 'Ohana Members

And now here are our Alkaholiks Anonymous sponsors who are hot on the fire water trail of a Pakalōlō Pirate named Captain Hook with a #Word Up #RealHipHop #Message & Live Action Channel 420 News Update:

d39c3338f58110603b5b406e33aa489e--peter-pan-hook-peter-pan-characters.jpg

sb-389h.png

("Captain Hook" by Tha Alkaholiks swervin' & servin' from tha West Coast to tha East Coast of The United States of America on Tha Planet Earth)

"I knew this nigga by the name of Captain Hook
    Who had a record deal but no lyrics in his book
    But everywhere you looked he had a poster for his single
    The one he bit the oldie track and stole the oldie jingle
    jangle, but I be comin from a different angle
    Cause I want that pot of gold below the hardcore rainbow
    But name your price and you'd be down to sell your moms
    I'm on a different level while the Devil grease your palms
    Sign your life away in ink, cause you think you got the talents
    But look at Hook's bank account and zero is the balance
    I repeat, ze-ro, peo-ple
    Cause he be worried bout his hook so he could get a spin from [------]
    but Rico, blow them type niggaz through the rooftop
    Cause [------] only plays you if you R&B or Tupac
    So one single later, he fallin out the game
    But before that nigga left, he left us his name
    Captain Hook, Captain, Captain, Captain Hook
    "spend a little time witcha rhymes"
    Drink drink, we drunk, we drunk, drunk
    Drink drink we drunk, we drunk drunk
    And for your info, I can set it off to any tempo
    And have you niggaz puzzled while I make it look so simple
    Cause deep inside my mental I got stacks of lyrics hidden
    That's why I get the props that Captain Hooks don't be gettin
    Plus they be counterfeitin, styles straight scandals
    Spendin too much time tryin to party off the handle
    I bust to Orlando, tryin to better what I got (why)
    Cause I'm Tash the likwifyer here to take somebody's spot
    But not that nigga named Captain Hooks
    Cause he's the type of rapper, that's always worried bout his looks
    But overnight success don't impress the West that's freshest
    He need to take his cheese and invest in rappin lessons
    Or catch one for free right here on me
    Or catch me late Friday night on 92.3
    And after lesson three, if his style still stank
    I'ma tie his ass up and make him walk the plank
    I was in my Likwid cruise ship, just sailin the seas
    When Captain Hook came and stole my steez
    Oh Hook, caught a left hook, for stealin my hook
    In no time he stole a rhyme out my notebook
    I'm the the Pacific Ocean, floatin
    Chasin his broken ass out to Oakland
    But WhoRidas said he came and stole they name
    And he got E-40's briefcase full of game
    So I, set myself back on the Ro's quest
    With the Farrahey brew up in the crow's nest
    He could see L.A., there was trouble you see
    Oh shit, he just stole a flow from WC
    Now he's throwin up the dub I gotta catch the fuckin scrub
    He'll go down like a sub cause I'ma cut him like a shrub
    He wants pub, yeah, he's all on Blass
    He moved real fast on Snoop and Ras Kass
    Now I'm Atlanta, and his trail is hotter than a sausage
    I'm too late, he took OutKast out to hockey
    I wonder could he squab with the Goodie MoB
    I think he got the best of me, just how many would he rob
    I floated out to Queens but it seems I just missed him
    They said he robbed Cool J for his boomin system
    He went to Shaolin and stole Method Man's bio
    and he buried everything somewhere in Ohio
    Bone Thugs saw him, at the Crossroad
    with a empty treasure chest that he was tryin to load
    He was last seen sailin, into the distance
    We gotta catch this crook and we need your assistance
    Yeah, if you happen to see this punk scallywag out there
    Don't try to aprehend him, just call Tha Liks
    And if you suddenly got some rhymes missin, you know who did it
    Captain Hook, yeah we gon catch his ass
    Baten down the motherfuckin hatches
    We gonna feed his ass to the gators
    But first we gonna
    Captain Hook, Captain, Captain, Captain Hook" ~
    Tha Alkaholiks of Likwit Crew from Los Angeles California
    Songwriters: Eric Brooks / James Robinson / Rico Smith
    Captain Hook lyrics © BMG Rights Management

Famous-mural-Spirit-of-the-Wave-Hawaii-29950.jpg

Stay tuned as we reveal the real about Pakalōlō Pirates who steal, scam, spam & have hooks for hands right here on The Hip Forums...

8. Pua Mana 'Ohana

Pua Mana 'Ohana Members

Speaking of Live Action News Channel 420 Updates...

Here are our Alkaholiks Anonymous sponsors still swervin' & servin' with a fresh #Word Up #Message

"Alkaholiks got the beats that'll make ya say, (daaam)
    Alkaholiks got the freaks that'll make ya say, (daaam)
    Alkaholiks got the rhymes that'll make ya say, (daaam)
    Every time we make a jam, make ya want to say. (daaam)
    Alkaholiks got the beats that'll make ya say, (daaam)
    E-Swift test the rocket launcher, let's blow up the spot,
    Show 'em what we got for the ninety-flow shot.
    I'm the, brown bomber droppin' verbal scuds,
    I write rhymes while my momma peel the skin off the spuds.
    This ain't baseball, naw, the Liks won't slump,
    So make room, for the crew with beats the jump.
    Yo, I'm the baddest man with a hit since Willie Mays,
    I'm playin' for the A's, O.G. was right 'cause Rhyme Pays.
    I walk through a rainstorm, I didn't even get wet,
    I was bailing through Hell I didn't even bust a sweat.
    So you must have a locomotive, I mean a crazy reason,
    To want to step up, it's sucker punk season.
    Bring it on young one, so you can get done,
    I got mo' styles than the miles to the sun.
    Ninety-three million, five thousand flows,
    And here's one more for the hoes.
    Kick your, dopest rhyme I'll break it up like 3rd Bass,
    I'm from the crew that sets it off by sprayin beer in your face.
    So the ninety-four to them I put my niggas that remember,
    Means I'm steppin to the mic with lyrics colder than December.
    The liquidator with the hardcore demanor's,
    Bustin' out the perpetrators I see through 'em like a Zima.
    So I'm never caught between a hard place and a rock,
    'Cause I kill rhyme bandits bare handed like Mr. Spock.
    I told chief not to start no beef,
    He tried to shoot me with his gun I caught the bullet with my teeth.
    'Cause I'm stronger than the bull that's on the Schlitz Malt Liquor,
    Hittin up your cities with the Alkaholik sticker.
    'Cause I feel like bustin' loose,
    It's the wicked pain inflicter with the Mickey's deuce deuce.
    Droppin rhymes like a boulder on the twenty-one and older,
    That's what your momma with my picture tattoos on her shoulder.
    So rap artists, "Get ready to rumble!",
    'Cause I got lyrics up my sleeve that slam harder than Mutumbo.
    I heard your demo tape that shit was faker than a scam,
    While I be saying shit that make you say.
    Alkaholiks got the fro that'll make ya say, (daaam)
    Alkaholiks got the hoes that'll make ya say. (daaam)
    I've been told that my style is so cold it make your nose run and j,
    I make the ladies say, "Make money money!".
    I used to have a curl but I cut my shit real low,
    'Cause every weekend I had a spin on the pillow.
    Watts, Willabrooke, even shook, when I took,
    A fresh-ass hook out my notebook.
    Dan-na-dah, dan-na-dah, I love sports,
    I even watch soccer and the girls on the tennis courts.
    You try to tackle me, you couldn't make me fall,
    'Cause I been movin ahead since the day I learned to crawl.
    Y'all, aw shit, let me make a wish,
    I wish all the punk MC's turn to fish.
    So I could just hook 'em, take 'em home and cook 'em,
    That's how I floss yo pass the hot sauce.
    When I walk down the streets I leave my feet prints,
    In the concrete, 'cause I'm fat meaning, I'm so complete.
    Like a freak on an elevator I'ma fuck you up,
    It's the Ro, with the, inebiriated flow.
    I hate to boast but I'm the host with most,
    And I'm ghost, here's a toast to my people's from coast to coast,
    Alkaholiks got the beats, (daaam)
    Alkaholiks got the beats.
    " ~ Tha Alkaholiks from Los Angeles California
    Songwriters: Eric Brooks / Gilbert Joseph Karson / James Anthony Robinson / Ricardo D. Smith / Ricardo Danell Smith
    Daaaam!! lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc

Alcohol-Drugs-Sign-NHE-26740_300.gif

9. Pua Mana 'Ohana

Pua Mana 'Ohana Members

Here are our Alkaholiks Anonymous sponsors with a #Word Up for da Wahine = Women in the form of a neva duped & often looped love song from da old school:

cf5eaac51496d1a4632a25141bfa09b4.jpg

("Mary Jane" by Tha Alkaholiks from Los Angeles California)

"Mary Jane, Mary Jane, Mary Jane
    You're always in my brain and you help me ease the pain
    'Cause when you're not around I just don't feel the same
    I can't be your one and only but I know you're not to blame
    I never hold ya can't hold ya won't hold ya down
    'Cause you got that kind of love that needs to be spread around
    Some people don't approve of me being with ya kiddo
    They say you're bad for me, and my momma says ditto
    When I walk up witcha, my buddies want to hit cha
    I know you been with others but you know I'll never quit ya
    And even though sometimes you got my mind stressed out
    I'm in this with you baby and you got my body stretched out
    Mary Mary Mary Jane
    ("So put that in your pipe and smoke it" -- Pharcyde)
    Check it out
    Early in the morning, you gave me a buzz
    I picked up the phone and didn't know who the fuck it was
    I feel like Johnny Gill I want to wrap your body tight
    Lick you from head to toe and watch you glow like a Lite Brite
    I met you at the park around three
    When I got there you was loungin in the car with my homey
    He said he needed a dub so I slipped him one
    And said "c'mon Mary Jane and let's have a little fun"
    I got you in the sack, I got you in the sack
    And like Helen tellin Jack, there's no turnin back
    She's the queen of the ghetto, ask my buddy Tom
    Mary Jane is the bomb, Mary Jane
    Yeah, do you love me, do you love me
    Mary Jane Mary Jane, do you love me, do you love me
    D-Pimp in the house, Homicide in the house
    And in love with Mary Jane
    Mary Mary, why you got me buggin?
    Look what the homies done drug in... (Mary Jane)
    Prettier than any model
    I met her at a house party sippin on a bottle
    Her dress has got a nice fit I'm locked like a vise grip
    She's the type I'd like to spend the rest of my life with
    I would if I could but I know I can't support her
    Can't take her on vacation, wouldn't make it past the border
    When she ain't around I get the feeling that I need her
    Mary Jane be acting white but I ain't caught the jungle fever
    But she be so thin that I could slip her in my pocket
    I lick her then I knock it till I'm higher than a rocket
    Whenever she's in the same room with my friends
    They all trip because she's dope and she don't want me for my ends
    So just to make em jealous when she walks up to me
    I reach out and grab her by the booty, Mary Jane
    Mary Jane Mary Jane
    Mary Jane Mary Jane
    My eyes are red, but not from cryin
    Whenever Mary Jane runs out, I sit there sighin
    Sayin to myself,
    "When oh when will Mary Jane come back
    Where oh where can I find Mary at..."
    I jump into my Benz and start my search all through the hood
    'Cause all the spots she used to hang in ain't up to no good
    But needless to say, I kept lookin and I found her
    Right on the corner of Central and Allandra
    I picked her up quick and in a hurry
    And then all of a sudden the undercover swooped in flurries
    I said, "Hold up! Don't shoot. I know this looks like a kidnap;
    But all I want to do is get my Mary Jane back."
    They took me to the station, giving me some sation
    And some jib about leaving Mary Jane at the crib
    They let me go but they kept her, because they had a bounty
    On her 'cause she's wanted from here to Humboldt County
    (I left with a frown 'cause Mary Jane was locked down)
    Once again I had lost my best friend
    " ~ Tha Alkaholiks from Los Angeles California

Mary Jane lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc

51Atq0LXQ9L._SX425_.jpg

Stay tuned as we reveal the real about Pakalōlō Pirates who steal while playing music you can feel right here on The Hip Forums...

10. Pua Mana 'Ohana

Pua Mana 'Ohana Members

And on a Lighter note here is everyones favorite flavorful Narcotics Anoymous sponsor The Late Great Rick James with the Legendary Love Ballad:

"Mary Jane" by Rick James from a multiverse far far away...

"Come here, baby.
    Mary I love you, do it girl.
    Mary Jane, Mary Jane
    I'm in love with Mary Jane.
    She's my main thing.
    She makes me feel alright.
    She makes my heart sing.
    And when I'm feeling low,
    She comes as no surprise.
    Turns me on with her love.
    Takes me to paradise, do you love me Mary Jane?
    Yeah, whoa-oh-oh.
    Do ya? Do ya? Do ya? Do ya? Do ya? Do ya?
    Now do you think you love me Mary Jane.
    Don't you play no games.
    Mary Jane, I love her just the same.
    Mary Jane I love her, Mary baby, just the same, Mary Jane
    The woman plays no games, now, now, now, Mary Jane
    I'm in love with Mary Jane, I'm not the only one.
    If Mary wanna play around, I let her have her fun.
    She's not the kind of girl that you can just tie down.
    She likes to spread her love and turn your head around.
    Do ya love me Mary Jane, yeah
    Whoa-oh-oh.
    Do ya? Do ya? Do ya? Do ya? Do ya? Do ya?
    Now do you think you love me Mary Jane.
    Don't you play no games.
    Mary Jane, I love her just the same.
    Mary Jane I love her, Mary baby, baby, baby, baby, Mary Jane
    But Mary plays no games, Mary Jane, yeah
    Yeah oh baby, oh baby.
    Whoah, Mary, only love.
    I love you, yeah. Whoo!
    Something until we give it now, lovey-dove, uh-huh, wow, baby!
    Sing! La-du-da-da-du-da-dah-dah
    La-du-da-da-du-da-dah-dah
    Sing! La-du-da-da-du-da-dah-da
    Sing! La-du-da-da-du-da-dah-da
    Sing it for me baby la-du-da-da-du-da-dah-da
    Come Mary, Mary Jane la-du-da-da-du-da-dah-da
    Sing it for me baby la-du-da-da-du-da-dah-da
    "
    Songwriters: Rick James
    Mary Jane lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

https_%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2Fd02e04799c1254add8047278397e6aeb.600x600x1.jpg

c961d0bc2b653139ca68e7c9c41846a6.jpg

7e9206cf20e6f558648876262d73ce50.jpg

RickJames.jpg

11. Pua Mana 'Ohana

Pua Mana 'Ohana Members

And now here are The Ganja Girls with our Supa Bowl Sunday Hashy Halftime special:

As you can see pretty Wahine = Women & Weed are indeed a cool combo many Marijuana marketers & media masters manipulate in order to make money...

david_bautista_rza_the_man_with_the_iron_fists_h_2012.jpg

"When it come to money...things get funny" ~ RZA Abbot of The Wu Tang Clan from the island of Shaolin in The Epic Martial Arts Experience: The Man With The Iron Fists

118303bf8aa066f0a9eae66a870afd67.jpg

LUCY-LIU-IRON-FIST.png

The-Man-with-the-Iron-Fists-Lucy-Liu.png
    (Legendary Leading Lady Lucy Liu & her Kung-Fu crew show these Pakalōlō Pirates How We Wu)

12. Pua Mana 'Ohana

Pua Mana 'Ohana Members

And now a severe Public #Service Announcement from our sponsors:

13. Pua Mana 'Ohana

Pua Mana 'Ohana Members

And now a #Word Up from our sponsors at The 420th Annual Mortal Kombat Tournament -- The Wu Tang Clan:

"Mooooooortal Kooooooombat"

In the wild & wonderful world of Hip Hop Culture we are provided new avenues & literal techniques (Technique 1200 Turntables) to vanquish our opponents without resorting the use of physical violence as punitive punishment.

M.C.'z can bring it on da M.I.C. battle rap style

D.J.'z can cut it up on da 1'z & 2'z

B-Boy'z can literally break it down on the dancefloor

Now a new element of Hip Hop Culture is being brought out of the shadows & into the Light

Video Games

The RZA of the Wu Tang Clan from Shaolin recently released a statement endorsing video games as one of the Elements of Hip Hop Culture:

Wu-Tang Clan Officially Dubs Gaming One Of The "Hip-Hop Elements"

By Mitch Findlay
    July 13, 2018 12:29
    [​IMG]
    Frazer Harrison/Getty Images

Wu Tang Clan show some much-needed love to the art of gaming.

While we hip-hop loving gamers may still lament the absence of a proper Def Jam: Fight For NY reboot, perhaps there is light at the end of the tunnel after all.

According to the official Wu-Tang Clan Twitter account, gaming has officially joined the ranks DJing, b-boying, graffiti artistry, and of course, rapping. It's unclear what sparked this epiphany, or which member spearheaded the campaign in the first place, but Wu-Tang have long had a history with video games. In fact, they're one of the few hip-hop artists to have their own game, 1999's Playstation exclusive Wu-Tang: Shaolin Style.

The game has become somewhat of a rarity, with the lone unopened copy currently selling on Amazon for $120; should you be one of those collector types, however, rest assured that there are several second-hand copies still available. Critically, Shaolin Style was far from favored, though the sheer novelty of playing a Wu-Tang Clan fronted fighting game is enough to pique interest.

While both artforms may seem disparate on the surface, plenty of rappers have immersed themselves in gamer culture, be it through cameo appearances or merely though obsession. Wu Tang Clan are real ones for this!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Wu Tang Clan

✔@WuTangClan

"Gamming is now one of the elements of Hip Hop. That's right you heard it here first." #WuTang

7:11 AM - Jul 12, 2018

wutang-blog_thumb.jpg

Pua Mana 'Ohana is creating this tasty tropical terpene trip of a thread right here on The Hip Forums blending Hawaiian Hip Hop Culture & virtual video game Mortal Kombat-esq Fatalities in order to raise awareness about issues within the Cannabis Community & as a platform to battle our adversaries in the medicated Matrix known as The Internet or Skynet to those of us well versed in the prophetic Terminator franchise.

When we return to the 420th Chamber of Cannabis we will bring you the rugged & raw ruckus we have been enduring during an unprecedented online smear campaign targeting Genetics Specialists representing Pua Mana 1st Hawaiian Pakalōlō Seed Bank & our online 'Ohana = Family...

Stay tuned as we reveal the real about Pakalōlō Pirates who steal, scam, spam & are about to catch a serious Mortal Kombat style slam right here on The Hip Forums...

14. Pua Mana 'Ohana

Pua Mana 'Ohana Members

Greetings Ganja Gumshoes!

When we last left off our Dank Detectives had exchanged emails & a flurry of Facebook posts with the fake "Hawaiian Seed Company" from Central Oregon in regards to their Ghastly Genetics Gank of Hawaiian Trinity & Hawaiian Bloodline Bx1 by Pua Mana 1st Hawaiian Seed Bank from Hawai'i Nei as well as perhaps the most putrid perpetration of Pakalōlō Piracy to date -- the submission of unstabilized hybrids with a high level of genetic variation to Phylos Bioscience in Portland Oregon in attempts to own a pre-patent on Hawaiian strain names like "Kaua'i Electric" & "70's Hawaiian" along with patents on the Genomes of Genetics by Pua Mana 1st Hawaiian Seed Bank like Hawaiian Trinity & Hawaiian Bloodline Bx1 -- not to mention Moana by Hawaiian Pakalōlō Seed from Moloka'i & even the strain named after a legendary leader in the Cannabis Community: The Late Great Jack Herer author of "The Emperor Wears No Clothes"...

Rather than come clean about their dirty deeds & Pakalōlō Piracy -- the pink hat peddling posers of fake "Hawaiian Seed Company" from Central Oregon chose to engage in shady smear tactics similar to the punk pilfering Pakalōlō Pirates of "Greyskull Seeds Maui " from San Diego.

~ Where in the World is Greyskull San Diego? ~

Luckily what a Great man once sang so sweetly is a irrefutable Universal Law:

"Who Jah Bless no one curse" ~ Bob Marley & The Wailers from 9 Mile Jamaica

Our online 'Ohana = Family busted this underhanded behind the back suckafish scheme of a slander campaign the second it was perpetrated via the direct message feature on Instagram under made up sock puppet muppet marijuana monikers targeting one of our Genetic Specialists here at Pua Mana 1st Hawaiian Seed Bank & a member of Pua Mana 'Ohana Dr. Kerry Huaka'i Emerson from the planet Krypton:

Screenshot_20181023-150802.png
    (The canna-cowards of Fake "Hawaiian Seed Company" from Central Oregon initiated a slew of slander campaigns hiding behind fake profiles on social media like this pathetic post shared via direct message feature on Instagram by these obviously fake profiles @pakalolopirate808 & @braddahkai)

You can bet your boat full of bulk bud & warehouse weed -- if a new profile shows up online sending slander messages to you about an established canna-business it is most "likely" a fake profile run by failed drug dealers desperate to get in the game.

("Sabatoge" by The Beastie Boys performed by The Medicated Muppets from straight outta Sesame Street)

Beware is right...

As a Great clan once said:

"Wu Tang Clan ain't nothin' 2 f@&% wit" ~
    The Wu Tang Clan from The Island of Shaolin

It is rather amusing that these now self proclaimed Pakalōlō Pirates have Phylos Bioscience test results proving Hawaiian Bloodline Bx1 by Pua Mana 1st Hawaiian Seed Bank is a true breeding line with an extremely low level of genetic variation -- yet still attempt to slander rare Hawaiian Genetics we release?!?

When disrespecting our Genetics failed miserably like the "breeder" of fake "Hawaiian Seed Company" from Central Oregon; Sol Kahn the Souless Con's male modeling career -- they went after our 'Ohana = Family personally.

Their inept investigation into our backgrounds must have missed the fact Dr. Kerry Huaka'i Emerson has a passion for serving cyber bullies up with a rhyme & several styles at a time.

While they did find out Dr. Kerry Huaka'i Emerson was born in Massachusetts & went to middle school in Oregon -- they neglect to mention the fact he was sent to Hawai'i to stay with 'Ohana = Family before he was even old enough to legally purchase alcohol due to how much trouble he was getting into as a juvenile delinquent:

Screenshot_20181101-112329.png
    (This screenshot of the drama that went down on our old "Conspiracy Theories about Pua Mana Mana 1st Hawaiian Pakalōlō Seed Bank" shows cowards hiding behind fake made up sock puppet muppet marijuana moniker "waiuli" while using photos from Dr. Kerry Huaka'i Emerson's Middle School Yearbook in attempts to get a response...The thread formerly known as "Conspiracy Theories about Pua Mana Mana 1st Hawaiian Pakalōlō Seed Bank" was shut down after decending into mad raw yo momma joke territory...We will not be repeating the same servings in this epic educational yet entertaining thread right here on The Hip Forums #OopsIDidItAgain #StayClassyCentralOregon)

Nice try Pakalōlō Pirates...

Peter Pan don play dat...

It was as a juvenile delinquent that Dr. Kerry Huaka'i Emerson of Pua Mana 'Ohana from the Planet Krypton began his Huaka'i = Journey with Pakalōlō. He began partaking in the medicinal burning bush at age 13 & began cultivating it at age 15. His juvenile justice file reflects the truth that he has had a relationship with Pakalōlō for many moons.

Dr. Kerry Huaka'i Emerson has lived in Massachusetts, Oregon, Florida and here in Hawai'i on the Big Island of Hawai'i, Maui, O'ahu & Kaua'i.

Dr. Kerry Huaka'i Emerson is known in our island cannabis community as a fearless freedom fighter who brough Big Island medicine to O'ahu during the droughts when the war on drugs was in full effect & was instrumental in the founding of Pua Mana 1st Hawaiian Seed Bank.

1522544_395369107311813_3067583937613228133_o.jpg
    (Dr. Kerry Huaka'i Emerson of the planet Krypton is a member of Pua Mana 'Ohana & a Genetic Specialists representing Pua Mana 1st Hawaiian Seed Bank. All of our members do not yet feel comfortable coming out of the shadows & into the Light as legalities surrounding plant medicines are still in limbo...)

When Pua Mana 'Ohana needed someone to become the person of record so we could begin releasing rare endangered Hawaiian Genetics to the public -- Dr. Kerry Huaka'i Emerson volunteered as he already has an extensive criminal history & is not worried about what people think of him online as he knows the Matrix (or internet = Skynet) is an illusional cybernetic construct where people hide behind selfie saturated profiles and create awesome avatars to represent themselves rather than using their real names.

Dr. Kerry Huaka'i Emerson's passion for Pakalōlō preservation & Knowlege of Cannabis Genetics & cultivation is of the highest caliber. Pua Mana 'Ohana appriciates his contributions to our island cannabis culture Greatly.

~ Creating a Hawaiian Style Pakalōlō Grow ~

~ Hawaiian Style Photoperiod: Save Power & Get Mo' Flower ~

Dr. Kerry Huaka'i Emerson has never claimed to be one of our Kānaka Maoli = Native Hawaiian members representing Pua Mana 'Ohana or whatever the bleep a "Kaua'i Native" is -- though his bloodine contains Mana = Spiritual Power passed down by 'Ohana = Family Ancestors of Algonquin Native American decent along with Tribal Celtic Irish & 007 Bond James Bond-esq English flavor.

42344338_2144519562534743_8007008015540551680_n.jpg
    (Dr. Kerry Huaka'i Emerson of Pua Mana 'Ohana from the Planet Krypton)

Dr. Kerry Huaka'i Emerson enjoys long walks on the beach at sunset with his four legged friends & scalping Pakalōlō Pirates in his spare time. He also enjoys writing about himself in the 3rd person while our Pua Mana 'Ohana Kūpuna = Wise Elders cheer him on.

While many of the people claiming "Kaua'i Native" "born & raised" status can only trace their lineage back 1 or 2 Hanauna = Generations here in Hawai'i -- our Emerson 'Ohana = Family roots run deep.

Dr. Nathaniel Bright Emerson has made contributions to the preservation of Hawaiian History like recording Unwritten Songs of Hula & translating the Mo'olelo Hawai'i by David Malo from Hawaiian to English, thereby allowing future Hanauna = Generations to share in the magic & Mana of David Malo's Monumental achievements.

Speaking of born & raised...

Dr. Nathaniel Bright Emerson was born & raised in Waialua on the island of O'ahu in 1839

#RealOldSchool #RealHIRootz #RealMustache

Nathaniel Bright Emerson

"Nathaniel Emerson" redirects here. For the American tennis player, see Nat Emerson.
    [​IMG]

Nathaniel Bright Emerson (July 1, 1839 Waialua, Oahu – July 16, 1915, at sea) was a medical physician and author of Hawaiian mythology. He was the son of Protestant missionaries John S. Emerson and Ursula Newell Emerson, and father of artist Arthur Webster Emerson.

He attended Williams College in Williamstown, Massachusetts, and served in the First Regiment of the Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry during the Civil War, during which he was wounded three times. After graduating from Williams in 1865, he studied at Harvard and the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons in New York City, from which he graduated in 1869. This was followed by work at Bellevue Hospital in New York City. In New York, Emerson was associated with Willard Parker, a surgeon, as student and assistant. For several years he was also clinical assistant to Dr. Seguin, professor of nervous diseases at the College of Physicians and Surgeons. He served as a doctor in New York until 1878, after which he relocated to Hawaii.

Emerson was an historian and writer of Hawaiian mythology. One of his efforts was the translation into English of David Malo's work on Hawaiian lore and customs. In 1909, the Bureau of American Ethnology published his book, Unwritten Literature of Hawaii, and his last work, Pele and Hiiaka, was published in 1915.

There is rumor of a small underground cult that believes it was in fact Dr. Nathaniel Bright Emerson who inspired the Magnum P.I. mustache movement of the 1980's -- almost 2 centuries after his birth!?!

Now that is some heavy HI influence.

There are streets named after our Emerson 'Ohana = Family on O'ahu & Graffiti murals representing Huaka'i on the streets of Honolulu:

image.jpg
    ("Huaka'i" Graffiti mural on South King Street in the city of Honolulu on da island of O'ahu)

Huaka'i
    [Hawaiian Dictionary(Hwn to Eng)]
    hua.kaʻi
    nvi. Trip, voyage, journey, mission, procession, parade; to travel, parade.

Cf. kaʻi, to lead.

Ua huli aʻe nā huakaʻi (Ioba 6.18), the caravans turn aside.

Kuleana kope | Hōʻike hou

Source: Nā Puke Wehewehe ʻŌlelo Hawaiʻi

When we return we will confront the injustices perpetrated upon other members of Pua Mana 'Ohana who were cyber bullied off of the internet by canna-crook cowards & Pakalōlō Pirates...

Stay tuned as we reveal the real about Pakalōlō Pirates who steal, scam, spam & are about to get slammed right here on The Hip Forums...

15. Pua Mana 'Ohana

Pua Mana 'Ohana Members

We interrupt this broadcast to bring you a stoney special report from our 'Ohana = Family representing Leafly from Seattle Washington...

Ever wonder why people would go to such devious depths to slander seedbanks here in Hawai'i??

This educational #WeedRead from our 'Ohana = Family at Leafly detailing how Pakalōlō prices are plunging to as low as $30 per ounce #Retail & $30 per pound #Wholesale in #Legal states like #Oregon where the fake "Hawaiian Seed Company" from Central Oregon is from shows why they are so desperate to pirate Pakalōlō #Seeds & engage in #IntellectualPropertyTheft from #Local #Hawaiian Seedbanks here in Hawai'i .

Pakalōlō Pirates & Canna-Cartels who are not skilled enough to compete with high quality dispensary #MMJ from the mainland are expanding to #Hawaii bringing #Shady tactics with their bunk buds & flooding our local market with cheap mainland imports & #CopyCatCannabisCompanies

INDUSTRY
    Cannabis Price Collapse Putting Billions in Consumers’ Pockets
    TED ANDERSEN
    October 18, 2018
    [​IMG]
    In this Oct. 4, 2016 photo, farmworkers inside a barn take down newly harvested marijuana plants after curing at Los Suenos Farms, America's largest legal open-air marijuana farm, in Avondale, CO. During the fall 2016 harvest, the 36 acres at Los Suenos is expected to yield 5 to 6 tons. (Brennan Linsley/AP)

Wholesale cannabis prices could hit as low as $30 an ounce in some parts of the country by Christmas as another record crop of outdoor cannabis floods markets and sinks prices.

For example, the legal recreational market in Oregon continues to drown in a multi-year surplus. Oregon produced 10 times the cannabis it needs each year, and approximately 825,000 pounds of unsold dried wholesale flower now sits in the state’s tracking system, says Jonathan Rubin, CEO of Cannabis Benchmarks, which tracks wholesale prices.

“Prices are the lowest we have tracked and now we have the fall harvest coming in,” Rubin said. “Over the coming months, we anticipate for prices to decline with outdoor, sun-grown flowers.”

Nevada’s wholesale prices are the most expensive at $4 per gram, followed by California at $2.43, Colorado at $1.93 and Oregon at just $1.33 per gram wholesale.

But has the bottom really fallen out, or is it just all part of an annual cycle in outdoor cannabis being magnified by legalization?

“There is a silver lining for the business. And a huge silver lining for the consumer.”
    Tom Adams, managing director, industry intelligence, BDS Analytics
    “Every fall we see a new low as the outdoor crop comes in. That flattens out in the first half of the year,” said Tom Adams, managing director of industry intelligence at BDS, which tracks consumer retail prices.

Cannabis’s price now moves like other commoditized agricultural products, for which boom and bust cycles are normal. As prices go up, the market attracts more growers. As the growing field gets crowded, some exit.

The question is: How long will prices stay low?

“Prices are continuing to go lower, and for the remainder of the year, we see prices declining,” Rubin said. “Simply put, all these markets are already in a surplus situation and the outdoor harvest is only going to add to the glut.”

But it’s more complicated than that, said Jeannette Horton, head of global marketing and communications for MJ Freeway. A high-end market for craft cannabis is developing, too.

“While there have been a lot of reports of falling prices, that is not the only story. Retail data shows us that while not the majority, there are premium and craft cannabis growers whose products sell for $10–$15 a gram—even in saturated markets like Oregon and Colorado. The trends point to what many people expected: a segmentation of the flower market into commodity products and, importantly, premium craft products that consumers will pay top dollar for at retail.”

Illicit Market’s ‘Risk Premium’ Drained Away
    [​IMG]
    In this April 12, 2018, photo, Alex Martin, left, and Macrio Ahlon, right, load transplanted marijuana plants into a trailer as they work at the Hollingsworth Cannabis Company near Shelton, WA. Hollingsworth family members own a marijuana farm south of Seattle, where they grow about 9,000 plants and employ 30 people at peak harvesting. (Ted S. Warren/AP)
    Most of the illegal market cost of cannabis is risk, according to researchers at RAND. Prices peaked in the ’90s and 2000s with high demand and high prohibition. With prohibition receding, so are prices.

Oregon legalized in 2014, and cannabis retail flowers prices are down 36% over the past two and a half years. Similar trends have taken hold in Colorado and Washington, according to Adams.

“The illegal premium is disappearing,” he said. “This was a product that was priced based on the fact that you could go to jail for growing and distributing it. When you strip away the legal situation, it’s just a plant-based raw product when it’s just flower.”

Harvest season oversupply has challenged legal states in recent years. In 2015, Washington saw Seattle’s market—which was being served by indoor grows—suddenly flooded as the outdoor crops east of the Cascades arrived late in the year. Prices collapsed.

“Legalization promotes transparency,” Rubin said. “Legalization promotes production at scale with the efficiencies those scales bring.”

Sometimes efficiency and scale lead to oversupply, but they also promote taxes. In California, high taxes have actually raised the retail price of cannabis—up from $9.66 per gram in March 2017 to $9.82 in May 2018.

“California is about twice the taxes and regulations of anybody else,” Adams said.

Future of Cannabis’ Price
    [​IMG]
    (David Downs for Leafly)
    In general, prices will likely continue to fall as industrialization and consolidation drive production costs down in maturing markets. High taxes and fees will make margins super narrow, pushing further cost reductions at the farm.

Rubin predicts that most American farmers and agribusinesses will eventually consider working cannabis and hemp into their total portfolio to create a new revenue stream.

“Ten years out, it seems reasonable to me that virtually all farmers will be including marijuana in their crop rotations,” Rubin said. “I know farmers in Nebraska who are dying to grow hemp. They are losing money on acres of soybeans.”

Cannabis flower could also one day be priced like ketchup packets—the per-unit cost is miniscule at full industrial scale. Free joints for new customers could become even more common, where regulations allow.

“There will be more promotional giveaways,” Adams said. “Ultimately, the decrease in cost of a pound of flower is a good thing for the industry—not just for consumers.”

For the industry, price is driving a shift from flowers to more processed and value-added cannabis extracts and edibles. Prices for manufactured cannabis products have gone up in Oregon and Colorado despite falling flower prices.

US consumer spending on concentrates alone is projected to grow by 49% and reach $2.9 billion in 2018, based on a recent industry report. By 2022, US concentrate sales are estimated to hit $8.4 billion, nearly matching the $8.5 billion in flower sales forecasted for that year.

“Flower is missing the branding in general,” Adams said. “People are willing to pay more for a branded product. They are also willing to pay more for a technology-enhanced product.”

So with the cost of the raw flower going down, and the price of the finished products such as concentrates and edibles going up, margins have a chance of increasing.

“There is a silver lining for the business,” Adams said. “And a huge silver lining for the consumer.”

[​IMG]
    Ted Andersen

Ted Andersen is a Bay Area-based journalist and graduate of the UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism. His work has appeared in Reuters and SFGate.com. Andersen enjoys hiding in the shadows tapping on a backlit keyboard, and air-conducting classical symphonies with his infant son at the dinner table.

(Cannabis 101: Introduction to Terpenes by Leafly from Seattle Washington)

Mahalo = Thank you for sharing Mana'o = Knowledge Leafly 'Ohana = Family

#HawaiianSeedCompanyIsTheNewAlohaPokeCo

16. Pua Mana 'Ohana

Pua Mana 'Ohana Members

While haters are going around behind Anoymous online profiles claiming that all of the work done by Pua Mana 1st Hawaiian Pakalōlō Seed Bank is the result of Dr. Kerry Huaka'i Emerson -- the truth is it takes a village to grow a crop of Pakalōlō.

Many of our Kūpuna = Wise Elders are wary of the internet and do not take pictures of their Pakalōlō plants after being traumatized back in da good ol' days when developing film with Pakalōlō pics put you are risk of being found out by authorities & prosecuted.

A new Hanauna = Generation of Pua Mana 'Ohana emerged on the scene of Green in 2014.

Pua Mana 'Ohana 00 Branch (00 = Oregon 'Ohana) was run by a few local Braddaz born & raised Kailua O'ahu who were going to the U of O on the mainland in Eugene Oregon.

Pua Mana 'Ohana 00 Branch created Kailua Pua, Pacific Triangle & Eddie Would Gold along with many of our graphic designs.

rs=w_1200,h_1200 (1).jpeg
    (Kailua Pua by Pua Mana 'Ohana 00 Branch)

rs=w_1200,h_1200 (2).jpeg
    (Pacific Triangle by Pua Mana 'Ohana 00 Branch)

rs=w_1200,h_1200.jpeg
    (Eddie Would Gold by Pua Mana 'Ohana 00 Branch)

Papalolo808 was our Pua Mana 'Ohana 00 Branch Chief Genetic Specialist until he was cyber bullied off of Instagram, disrespected on Cannabis Forums that he was not even a member of & harrassed on his personal phone by Pakalōlō Pirates.

Screenshot_20181118-195301.png
    (Papalolo808 was cyber bullied off social media and was shadowbanned on Instagram after he had his posts flagged for removal)

Screenshot_20181118-195349.png

The next Hanauna = Generation loves their cool online avatars and seem even mo reluctant than our old school Kūpuna = Wise Elders to share their real names online.

Perhaps part of the fun is meeting online avatar personalities & burning a doobie like:

"Yo you are @purplepeopleeater420 I love your pics & posts on Instagram dawg"

Pakalōlō Pirates representing that shwag fake sour dubble x butt bubble Greyskull San Diego liz-ife found out the real name of Papalolo808 and went around bad mouthing him in their shady online forum chat rooms just as they have done with Dr. Kerry Huaka'i Emerson.

Strangely they omit his last name for reasons that will become obvious in a moment.

Papalolo808 was our Bradda Markham Chong.

When asked it he was related to The Chong of Cheech & Chong fame Bradda Mark replied:

"Aren't we all"

(Comedic Marijuana Masterminds Cheech & Chong blaze up a Hawaiian Style doobie of Maui Wowie & Labrador in the cult cannabis classic "Up in Smoke")

Bradda Mark was one of our best & brightest genetic specialists & his contributions to our movement are major.

Sadly Papalolo808 is no longer sharing Aloha on social media & is taking a break from the Cannabis "Industry" to focus on becoming a Jedi Knight.

Mahalo nui loa = Thank you very much @Papalolo808 for representing Pua Mana 'Ohana and for being a part of our Hawaiian Pakalōlō preservation movement.

Stay tuned as we reveal the real about Pakalōlō Pirates who steal, scam, spam & cyber bully our Fam right here on The Hip Forums...

17. Pua Mana 'Ohana

Pua Mana 'Ohana Members

And now here is a #Word Up #Message from our sponsors #RealHipHop

("Sabatoge" by the Beastie Boys from New York long form music video)

"Sabotage"

"I can't stand it I know you planned it
    I'm gonna set it straight, this watergate
    I can't stand rocking when I'm in here
    Because your crystal ball ain't so crystal clear
    So while you sit back and wonder why
    I got this fucking thorn in my side
    Oh my God, it's a mirage
    I'm tellin' y'all it's sabotage

So listen up 'cause you can't say nothin'
    You'll shut me down with a push of your button?
    But yo I'm out and I'm gone
    I'll tell you now I keep it on and on

'Cause what you see you might not get
    And we can bet so don't you get souped yet
    You're scheming on a thing that's a mirage
    I'm trying to tell you now it's sabotage

Why; our backs are now against the wall
    Listen all of y'all it's a sabotage

I can't stand it, I know you planned it
    But I'm gonna set it straight this watergate
    But I can't stand rockin' when I'm in this place
    Because I feel disgrace because you're all in my face
    But make no mistakes and switch up my channel
    I'm Buddy Rich when I fly off the handle
    What could it be, it's a mirage
    You're scheming on a thing - that's sabotage" ~
    The Beastie Boys from New York City

Songwriters: Adam Horovitz / Adam Nathaniel Yauch / Michael Louis Diamond
    Sabotage lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group

20140729-134007-49207362.jpg

Stay tuned as we reveal the real about Pakalōlō Pirates who steal, scam, spam, spread mirage & sabatoge right here on The Hip Forums...

18. Pua Mana 'Ohana

Pua Mana 'Ohana Members

And now a commercial for #BlueSteal by fake "Hawaiian Seed Company" from Central Oregon

(Warning Pakalōlō Pirates: if you play with fire you will get burned)

#BlueSteal by fake "Hawaiian Seed Company" from Central Oregon is not coming soon to dispensary near you...

Stay tuned as we reveal the real about Pakalōlō Pirates who steal, scam, spam & wannabe glam right here on The Hip Forums...

#SolKahnTheSoulessConFailedMaleModel

#HawaiianSeedCompanyisthenewAlohaPokeCo

19. Pua Mana 'Ohana

Pua Mana 'Ohana Members

And we're back with an in-depth inebriated exposé of epic educational proportions about Pakalōlō, Patents & Plagiarism right here on The Hip Forums...

Rather than make Pono = Right in regards to their Pakalōlō Piracy the pathetic plastic pink hat pushing Pakalōlō Pirate posers of the fake Hawaiian Seed Company from Central Oregon have resorted to shady tactics and truly #BadForm manure manuvers that would even make Captain Hook blush

!i!WARNING GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTS INVOLVING FECES VIA TEXT MESSAGE AHEAD!i!

Our business email was spammed with endless copies of the fake "Hawaiian Seed Company" from Central Oregon #ChumpsackChallenge as well as a slew of hang up phone calls & menacing text messages: Screenshot_20181029-151045.png

Ya'll need Jesus Memes:

demotivational-posters-wwjd.jpg
    (What Would Jesus Do if he was spammed with doo doo? Serve some fake seedbankers up some serious Jesus Meme Action)

#YallNeedJesus #YallNeedJesusMemes

flogmeme.jpg
    (Celebrate Holy Week by flogging a fake seedbanker)

(Jesus of Nazareth from the town of Bethlehem finds fake seedbankers selling plastic pink hats made in Bangladesh at the temple & reacts accordingly...)

Stay tuned as we reveal the real about Pakalōlō Pirates who steal, scam, spam, sell plastic pink hats made in Bangladesh in the temple & need Jesus right here on The Hip Forums...

20. Pua Mana 'Ohana

Pua Mana 'Ohana Members

And now here is a #Word Up from our sponsor Jesus Christ Superstar:

"Israel in 4 B.C. had no mass communication"

("Jesus Christ Superstar" by Andrew Lloyd Weber & Tim Rice 1973)

"Every time I look at you I don't understand
    Why you let the things you did get so out of hand
    You'd have managed better if you'd had it planned
    Why'd you choose such a backward time in such a strange land?
    If you'd come today you could have reached a whole nation
    Israel in 4 BC had no mass communication
    Don't you get me wrong
    I only want to know
    Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ
    Who are you? What have you sacrificed?
    Jesus Christ Superstar
    Do you think you're what they say you are?
    Tell me what you think about your friends at the top
    Who'd you think besides yourself's the pick of the crop?
    Buddha, was he where it's at? Is he where you are?
    Could Mohammed move a mountain, or was that just PR?
    Did you mean to die like that? Was that a mistake, or
    Did you know your messy death would be a record breaker?
    Don't you get me wrong
    I only want to know
    Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ
    Who are you? What have you sacrificed?
    Jesus Christ Superstar
    Do you think you're what they say you are?
    "
    Songwriters: Andrew Lloyd Webber / Tim Rice / Alicia Serrat
    Superstar lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group

hj4q6.jpg
    (#YallNeedJesus #YallNeedJesusMemes)

Stay tuned as we reveal the real about Pakalōlō Pirates who steal seeds & need Jesus right here on The Hip Forums...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.