Are You A Nudist?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Nathan11, Jun 9, 2004.

?

Are you a nudist?

1. Yes sir/ma'am...

26 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. Um, no...

207 vote(s)
    65.9%
  3. Occasionally...

81 vote(s)
    25.8%
  1. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

Let me know if you do and we will give a personal tour and fix you up with a great dinner!

2. Melancholia

Melancholia Member

Well, I'm either a nudist or an exhibitionist. I think it's really a little of each.

3. Riff-iz-me

Riff-iz-me Member

I am just recently learning the joys of being nude (after trying barefooting which must be a gateway to nudism right? lol). I am nude at home often as is my girlfriend. We are planning our first nude camping weekend for July but we are having trouble finding a decent place that doesn't cost a fortune. We live in KY and it seems most of the naturist camps are in the midwest or west coast areas. "This place is a geographical wonder.....two weeks away from everywhere (and everything.)

4. Tamee

Tamee naked

sure. I am nude in my bed, in the shower, sometimes when I'm walking from my bed to the shower...

5. Claire

Claire Senior Member

I prefer being nude to wearing clothes but not in public.

6. DatGuy

DatGuy Member

Depends on where and what company I am in. If it's all good I can handle being nude. I wouldn't say I prefer it, but it doesn't bother me.

7. Alixney

Alixney Member

I don't go out of my way to get nude, but I've been to many nude beaches and stripped on the beach. MI've gone out in the middle of the night during the summer wearing only boxers. I miss my old apartment - I used to live with a stripper. We pretty much didn't wear clothes the whole time we lived there. Her friends would come by and strip as well. My friends were intimidated by so much nudity. My goal is to go to one of those classy nude resorts this year (not the sleezy swinger resort, I'm not a total perv).

8. artful_dodger

artful_dodger Member

I answered "occasionally." I tend to walk around the house nude, or just in underwear. Not much for clothes. I have several friends who live in a local nudist community, and I love visiting them there.

Funny story: one of the couples I know who lived in the nudist community for several years decided it was time for a brick and mortar house. (The nudist colony only allowed trailers to be constructed on the property, no permanent structures.) Anyway, their first morning in the new place, my friend goes out to get the paper from the lawn. It isn't until he hears the little old lady who lives next door gasp that it registers with him that he's walked out the front door without clothes on. Living in a clothed community again was a bit of an adjustment for him, lol....

9. Claire

Claire Senior Member

hehehe!:p ... probably made the old ladies day:p

10. Sammy

Sammy Member

I go naked a lot at home, in the house or in the garden. Most of my friends are used to this, and aren't fazed if they come round and I'm naked, specially if it's sunny outside. My neighbours too are cool with it (the call me the Reverend Buck Naked!). I've skinny dipped many times on normal beaches at night, and this summer did that in the daytime too, visited a nude beach for the first (and second) time, and went naked at a festival.

My girlfriend loves to be naked too, but isn't as comfortable as me. She won't be naked round the house if our housemate (male) is there, but she has skinny dipped with me on textile beaches in front of clothed people (some of whom joined in) and went naked on the nude beach with me too. I'd say it was people she knows, but she's suggesting inviting other friends to the nude beach this summer, so maybe it's just my housemate?

I replied yes, but I don't like labels, for exactly the reason that people will then try to say things like "If you're a nudist, shouldn't you be naked all the time? I like to go naked, but sometimes I like to be clothed. I'm just me.

11. DizzyDew

DizzyDew Member

Sure, I love being nude whenever I can get away with it. I guess it gives me a bit of a thrill depending on the situation. It all started out when a group of my friends started a tradition of throwing skinny dipping parties. It escalated from their. Stupidly, I hiked in the nude at a wilderness reserve once and had to run from a forest ranger through a patch of nettles. I've bicycled, sledded, drove, camped, and canoed naked as well. At parties, as long as its my party or a friends, I usually end up getting naked. It used to bother some of my friends but now I think they get a kick out of it. Besides the thrill, I guess I just do it to make some sort of a statement that we should be free and wild and not be so self-consious about ourselves.

12. sunseeker

sunseeker Member

MMMMM.......??? don't know.??

13. Naturedude90

Naturedude90 Member

I go nude sometimes too. In the house or out in our woods. I love the feeling of feeling free .It's an awesome thing! I sleep nude.Swimming nude is awesome too.:p Live free..be free

14. bendigonudey

bendigonudey Member

Absolutely - aren't all enlightened people?
    Nude sunbaking, skinnydipping, yard-work, sleeping, mountain-bike riding, and competitive nude running (for those rare events on a runner's calendar!)

15. Silverrose

Silverrose Member

I tan in my back yard naked, I sleep naked, and when at all possible I go around my house naked...So I would have to say yes.

16. jen12151989

jen12151989 Banned

i am a nudist. live in a nudist campground/mobile home park.

17. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

In Florida? You are lucky - Florida has so many of them. Of course, the weather there............. We have three landed camps in the whole state, maybe four - I have to check. And I know one completely closes in the winter - not ours, thankfully!

18. jen12151989

jen12151989 Banned

my parents, raised my sister and myself as naturists. no one should be ashamed of the human body. we are who we are.

19. ashers

ashers Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

20. Gk_Seaman

Gk_Seaman Member

Whenever I can, I am nude, most of all on a quiet beach, also at home.