Are You A Nudist?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Nathan11, Jun 9, 2004.

?

Are you a nudist?

1. Yes sir/ma'am...

26 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. Um, no...

207 vote(s)
    65.9%
  3. Occasionally...

81 vote(s)
    25.8%
  1. RyJa

RyJa Member

When I'm at home (alone) or at some of my friends places, I'm naked. So for me it's occasionally.

2. Irish Drunkard

Irish Drunkard Member

I havent been to a nudist resort, but I have been to a few nude beaches/swimming holes, and I sometimes go naked in my yard. I'm not sure why, but the idea of going to a nudist resort hasnt had much appeal to me. Ive been curious but never enough to try it.

3. 332209

332209 Member

i feel comfortable when i m nude. yes, i m

4. chris_1661

chris_1661 Member

I wouldn't mind trying the lifestyle on my own when i'm older. There's NO way i'd do it with my family!!!

YUK!!!!!!!!!

5. fayeautumn

fayeautumn Visitor

it wouldn't have been "yuck!!!!!!!!!" if you were raised in it. my son don't see anything wrong with me walking around naked. and all of us enjoy the fact that when we go swimming we don't need anything but our birthday suit ;)

6. chris_1661

chris_1661 Member

I hate wearing swimming trunks/shorts when in a swimming pool!!!

It feels so sticky and cold, and i'd rather be naked than wear clothes that are wet, uncomfortable and sticky!!!

YUK!!!!
    :(

7. Nakedman61

Nakedman61 Member

I have been a nudist for 14 years and have loved every minute of it. I hate clothes.

8. chris_1661

chris_1661 Member

Well has there been a time during them 14 years when you have wore clothes?

Have you gone more than 24 hours without wearing clothes?

Be honest.

9. Nakedman61

Nakedman61 Member

Hi Chris, thanks for responding to my post. Sure I will be honest. When I said I have loved every minute of it, that means I love to take my clothes off every chance I get, I love every minute of it every chance I have to be nude. I have to wear clothes every day when I work or leave the house, but when I get home I take them off. The only time I get to be nude for more than 24 hours is when I'm on vacation and can spend time at a nudist resort. I would be nude all the time if it was possible, but I can't do that.

10. chris_1661

chris_1661 Member

Well how do you manage to go nude around the house with people outside constantly looking at you?

Also, do you get erections when naked?
    I have tried being naked, but can't stop getting erections and wanking to get rid of them.

11. Nakedman61

Nakedman61 Member

People constantly looking at me is something I'm not worried about. The real problem with people seeing you nude is somebody could call the law and get you in trouble. To enjoy being nude we must work within our limitations. I am usually nude most of the time inside but I put something on when I go outside. About erections, when you get them at a nudist resort you use your towel to cover up. As you get more experienced at nudism you will be able to do it without getting erections. Like everything else it takes practice.

12. bkcmar

bkcmar keep those feet bare

Hi y'all. I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a nudist, barefooter from New Orleans, LA. I just wanted to say hello to my fellow non-comformist. I am "W. Bush's" enemy: a 44 year old, gay, atheist, liberal, ACLU member and black.

13. bkcmar

Hi y'all. I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a nudist, barefooter from New Orleans, LA. I just wanted to say hello to my fellow non-comformist. I am "W. Bush's" enemy: a 44 year old, gay, atheist, liberal, ACLU member and black.

14. bkcmar

15. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

Hey! I like you already!

16. bkcmar

Hi Tarabelle, I have read some of your posts. You rock.[​IMG] This is a cool site. It is sooo wonderful to find other freethinkers.

17. bkcmar

In response to your question yes. Tarabelle I am a nudest, barefooter. I have been a nudist for about 20 years. I have been a barefooter for about the last 5. I live life freely and openly without judgement as everyone should.

18. horrace

horrace Member

yes im a nudist only at home though with my husband and son ,

we hardly wear anything unless we have to go out .

19. stalk

stalk Banned

i cant believe we cant walk on the streets naked.

what the fuck?

I cant fucking believe i live in this ridiculous country.

20. Flight From Ashiya

Flight From Ashiya Senior Member

I was once naked in my back garden....about 35 years ago. :&