Are You A Nudist?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Nathan11, Jun 9, 2004.

?

Are you a nudist?

1. Yes sir/ma'am...

26 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. Um, no...

207 vote(s)
    65.9%
  3. Occasionally...

81 vote(s)
    25.8%
  1. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

I like to run around without clothes on as much as possible, but I don't do it out in public or anything.

2. 2cool

2cool Member

I'm not a nudist, but I sleep naked and if I'm around peps who r cool w/it (usually i am)
    I like to swim naked. I could probably go in public naked. I'm not ashamed of the human body (no one should be). I just choose to wear clothes.

3. bill26

bill26 Member

I've been a nudist for many years and have visited several nudist facilities in the east.(Pa. NY VT Md) The best was Forest City(now Coventry) in Vt. which has its own private lake. Haven't been there for a few years, but need to get back there again. At home I'm nude sometimes and especially enjoy our outside shower.

bananaman321 likes this.
  4. gillianwind

gillianwind Member

All i can say is that sometimes it is fucking cold

5. Bobinbed

Bobinbed Visitor

I'm a nudist/naturist... However I wear clothes out in public. I go swimming naked and would like to camp in the nude too... I also have a thing for discrete sex in public places...

6. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

Niiiiiice!, been awhile for us. [​IMG]

7. nude_flower

nude_flower Member

I been a nudist since i was young!I grown up with my hippie nudist aunt and uncle,we were always naked at home,when friends were coming to visit us they were taking their clothes off once they were in the house!I learned to feel free about my body and my sexuality,i love to explore everything related with nudity and sex!I sleep naked walk around the house naked being with friends naked,going to nudist camps and beaches naked,i love to feel free makes me feel happy and very erotic!

8. bud08

bud08 Member

I do sleep nude year round, Nude around the house in the summer and after dark I like to go for a nude swim - unfortunatly my backyard isn't real private so I have to wait to evening. Never been to a nude beach or resort, not by choice - just none nearby that I can go to.
    I do prefer to be nude than clothed, so doesn't that alone make me a nudist - hmm

9. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

I am not a nudie, but we camped on a nudist beach a couple weeks ago because most of the time it was fairly quiet and at night it was deserted.

10. nude_flower

nude_flower Member

Im a nudist,i grown up with my uncle and my aunt in nude,they where hippies and nudists ofcourse!Anyone would u like to join me in August for nude holidays?

11. nude_flower

nude_flower Member

Im in London,UK

12. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Blackie, this is the epitome of lazy nudeness.

*gigggles*

I got a good laugh from reading it :)

13. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I'm so far a room-nudist only who progresses into a home-nudist when my folks are away. I'd like to progress further in the future, though, it is not an option right now as I live in a place where many people still hold conservative views toward sex and nudity.

14. fayeautumn

fayeautumn Visitor

my husband and i are nudist and so are some of my friends. both of our sons love to be nude, though my older one don't like walking around nude. we all love swimming nude and try to do it every chance we get. we don't belong to any nudist club, but who n eed to belong to a club to be nude. i love walking through the woods nude and laying in the rain nude, and letting the sun hit me nude. feels like the elements are making love to me ;) did i say nude enough?

15. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

its funny but..at home..like now..i see no point in clothes (and now its too damn hot for any) but even if i'm out other places & hangin out with naked people..i general dont go nude.. but have only a coupe times

i guess from the poll results most of us are nude now? heehee..kinda a warm & lovely thought huh?

16. inzgary

inzgary Members

I do believe clothes arent natural but i still dont walk around naked. Maby when im no longer living with my nonhippy family...

17. sara_rose

sara_rose Ice Queen

same here!

18. Stalkz

Stalkz Member

What if I'm gay?

19. benj

benj Member

I'm nude at home a lot. Also love to lie naked in the sun either in my back yard or at a nude beach. I hate tan lines and don't have any.

20. Booga

Booga Member

I try to bind myself with as few -isms as possible, so I said No. I do love being naked--in fact, I'd have to say I feel twice as alive undressed as dressed--but nothing dampens that feeling of freedom like havng to subscribe to a coherent philosophy or join an organization.

By the way, this is my first post. Nice to meet you all!