Why are my toes bent like this? I hate my feet!

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Loneliness, Feb 16, 2019.

1. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Your feet are just fine :). It sounds, as others have said, like your overwhelming self consciousness about your feet is due to others issues that you are having. Do you have someone who regularly manages medication for you? Perhaps it is time for a visit.

In the mean time--do you have a daily routine or schedule that you follow? Or any type of responsibility (such as school work, a pet, etc.)? If you don't those might be good places to start. Even trying to take a short walk every day, or some other plan to get your body moving, even a little bit, can do wonders for a mental trap.

2. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

"The selling of bipolar disorder stresses that the disorder takes a fearsome toll of suicides.Yet, the best available evidence shows that unmedicated patients with bipolar disorder do not have a higher risk of suicide... Based on these absolute numbers from these four trials, I have calculated (see Figure S1 showing calculation, and see Figure 2) that active agents are most likely to be associated with a 2.22 times greater risk of suicidal acts than placebo (95% CI 0.5, 10.00)."
    Read more The Latest Mania: Selling Bipolar Disorder

AND Recent Study Confirms Antidepressants Increase Suicide Risk

Over the past 2 decades, more and more people have been treated with antidepressant medications. In the same period of time, suicide rates have gone up – not down.

Get that pharma funded NAMI Propaganda (Beware of NAMI the pharma front group ( National Alliance Mental Illness)) out of your head and do the research.

3. M_Ranko

M_Ranko Straight edge xXx

This is good. You should continue to do this. Use private barefooting as your port of entry into barefoot land. And if possible, don't limit it to the confines of your home. If you know some private place outside, like some foot path in a forest perhaps, where you know others don't go to, take advantage of the opportunity to try out various natural surfaces. This gives your feet the opportunity to get used to a variety of conditions. Try some challenges next summer. See, if you can manage to walk 200 yards of dirt path without your shoes.

You said you're now 22. Don't wait as long as I did. You don't have to be barefoot in front of others, if this makes you squeamish. But don't let the years pass you by, doing nothing. The beauty of doing shit in private is that others will never know, so there will be no shame. It took me until the age of 27 before I opened up to all these experiences and possibilities, and ever since then I've been bitterly regretting losing all that time. But since then, I've adapted quickly. I can now manage walking on literal ice in the dead of February winter, now that I'm used to it. You mentioned your feet feeling cold. Give 'em a chance and they'll get over it.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yep. perfectly normal ones at that.

5. parua

parua Members

OK,...I can't stand it now. I'm going to look (Not because of any kind of foot fetish, but out of curiosity). I'm eating now, though; should I wait?

If it's a picture of some old guy's hairy junk, I'll never trust a link again.

6. parua

parua Members

Yeah, pretty normal feet.

7. Loneliness

Loneliness Members

Thanks. My mother gets my meds for me. I used to manage them on my own and ended up being addicted to ativan and the withdrawal symptoms were so bad. I don't visit my dr anymore. I don't have a daily routine at all or responsibility. No work no school, usually alone at home because everyone is working. Do have cats I feed them and baby them. Too cold outside for short walks, I'm depressed in the winter I prefer warmer wheather I'm extremely sensitive to weather changes and smells outside. Since I started taking sertraline I've been gaining weight for the first time in my life. I used to be underweight 47kg bmi 15 now I weight 65 and it's mainly my belly thats growing nothing else. I'm going to lose it cos I hate the look (not fat in any waty in fact to some people this is their normal everyday look).

People in the comment section who are saying my feet look normal, thanks. I still hate them I think they look worse in real life. The gap between my fourth toe and middle toe I hate so much I wish they were more together and my fourth toe looks fat while my middle is thin. Also my middle toe is bending towards my index toe which I think looks unsightly and silly.

8. BarefootedBoy

BarefootedBoy Members

I agree with every word of this.

9. ijustmightdoit2

ijustmightdoit2 Members

Hi Loneliness, it seems like everyone's giving you good advice,cold gray wintry days bring everyone down.Better days are ahead,warmer days that you can get yourself back in shape and enjoy what this year has to offer you. Work on the things your capable of changing,and accept what you cant and make the best of it! Your feet look as good or even better than most, focus on what the real problems are.The quote that Parua had above "do something today that your future self will thank you for" is so deep....interesting to dwell on that a bit.All the Best to You,stay in touch and let us know how your coming along. None of us are without issues or demons, its just how we choose to deal with them. The Best To You.

BarefootedBoy likes this.
  10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I like my feet. They aren't perfect to look at but they're very smooth and and aesthetically pleasing to look at. I think they've been shaped from a childhood of climbing up and down rocks. They're strong and well balanced.

11. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

12. Barefootbob2019

Barefootbob2019 Members

You have nice feet. Go bare or wear some sandals. There are plenty of people with ugly feet who shouldn’t go bare or wear sandals, but your feet are fine

13. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^^^^^...Hi Bob......I See You Only Joined Yesterday......Welcome To The "Hip Forums".....Enjoy.....:smileycat:

Cheers Glen.

14. barefoot jersey dude

barefoot jersey dude Members

go out proudly into the world barefoot ! there is nothing to fear ! we are all behind you !!!

15. BarefootedBoy

BarefootedBoy Members

Yes! We're proud to be barefoot!

16. bfrank

bfrank Member

Your feet look absolutely fine. Much better and healthier looking than many people's feet who have worn shoes all their lives which have damaged their feet. Your feet don't look damaged at all, but very normal and healthy. If you've been a shoe wearer, you are very lucky that your feet still look as good as they do.

As somebody else pointed out though, it does look a little odd that your legs look so hairy but your ankles and feet don't. That's probably because you don't ever go barefoot. Once you start going barefoot on a regular basis and you get some sun and fresh air on your feet and ankles, that hair pattern will stabilize.

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

not necessarily. i'm barefoot and in shorts all the time, and i have a weird hairless patch on the outside of both legs even though that spot gets plenty of sun and air. sometimes hair just grows weird. hell, look at all the guys who try to grow a beard but don't have legitimate facial hair. it's not because they're wearing bandannas on their face like a bank robbing cowboy all the time.

18. mmicmann

mmicmann Member

I saw this ad on facebook. Perhaps you might give this product a try. I am not endorsing it; just passing along the information.

Silicone Gel Toe Corrector

19. rol the sole

rol the sole Member

Nothing wrong with those feet mate. Toes naturally spread. Don't be ashamed of them. Go bare and don't care.