Would you unfriend or blacklist someone over politics?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 6-eyed shaman, Oct 9, 2018.

1. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

Oh so that's how you came up with that clever feminist joke. Took a racist anti-Black joke you heard from some white-supremacist and just changed the wording.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sometimes it just makes more sense to take an existing product and add a clock to it.

3. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

It not just me several others here have made similar comments and we have all explained why we think it -

Bigot – someone who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance

For example I think someone that says I'd never fuck a feminist. Bestiality is illegal where I'm from’ is showing a fair degree of hatred and intolerance.

4. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

And to repeat (AGAIN) the equivalence is in the attitudes and mentality

‘I'd never fuck a feminist. Bestiality is illegal where I'm from’

and

‘I'd never fuck a black woman. Bestiality is illegal where I'm from’

Both display the same type on mentality the same level of hate toward their ‘enemy’.

This still doesn’t address my argument that it displays the same type of mentality the same level of hate toward those they dislike.

I mean if someone said

‘I'd never fuck a blonde. Bestiality is illegal where I'm from’

I’d think it still showed a level of dislike that isn’t normal.

LOL you sound like someone that is desperately trying to convince others that he is having a ‘kick’ out of something.

It isn’t a racist statement, I’m just pointing out that it the kind of statement someone says who doesn’t want other to think they are a racist would say.

To repeat in my experience people who are not racists don’t have to tell people that they like ‘Brown Mexican girls’ or that they’ve have had sex with a black woman in the hope that ‘proves’ they are not racists.

5. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Sorry mate but you need to tell that to Google – when you brought it up I had not heard of it so I looked it up on Google and the top sites were all along the lines of ‘new meme from alt-right’.

Why ironically?

Anyway to repeat (AGAIN) things are not black and white there are many shades of the alt-right from hard-core white supremacists to the alt-lite crowd, who once seemed proud of being part of the alt-right and still share a lot of the same ideas but now shy away from the openly racist elements.

How does that fit in with saying stuff like - ‘I'd never fuck a feminist. Bestiality is illegal where I'm from’?

6. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Actually as I said I just think it is silly – to repeat

So now we get this silly NPC meme being pumped out by the usual alt-righty suspects. The idea is that anyone that isn’t as right as them hasn’t got any independence of though and so cannot defend their ideas and can only repeat what they have been ‘programmed’ to say.

It is interesting that it is 6 that brought this to my attention, interesting and you might say ironic.

I mean 6 is well known here as someone that makes statements he has picked up from others only to regurgitate them here only to find it difficult if not impossible to defend them. He has been one of those that has consistently run away from debates when his ideas are questioned and often claimed people are ‘cucks’ ‘social justice warriors’ or ‘soy boys’ if they disagree with his views.

7. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

This is rather confused

- I repeat the same things

- But I don’t repeat the same things

- But I do repeat the same things

LOL for fuck sake man try and get your head clear before you post could you?

Ok I will try and explain what is meant to happen in a rational debate

- Someone puts forward an argument or statement

- Other people put up criticisms of the argument or statement

- The author of the argument or statement defends them from criticism, if they can’t they change or adapt their argument or drop it.

You puts forward an argument or statement then when it is criticised and you find you are unable to defend it you run away or start calling those that don’t agree with you names they are ‘cucks’ ‘social justice warriors’ ‘soy boys’ or your new favourite NPC’s.

So the thing is if right wingers become insulting like this so quickly once their ideas are criticised is it any wonder they get ‘unfriended’?

8. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Can you cite the thread – I mean there have been so many you have run away from?

As said I’d really like to discuss your ideas I could cite many threads you have run away from but how about a recent one –

Are the Democrats back on track?

9. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Words hurt :weary::confounded::coldsweat:

Irminsul likes this.
  10. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Particularly the "child" part.

11. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

AltRight, Alt Lite--Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber: all right wing Nativists who use memes and slogans in lieu of thought. There isn't a single idea we hear from you that we haven't heard already from Milo,Jordan, Lauren, Gavin, Colton, Kyle or the rest of the AltLite programmers. You just parrot their talking points, which makes you-- (wait for it)--NPC. All the righty zombies are doing it.
    "NPC" is the new fascist dog whistle : TumblrInAction
    4Chan Sparks Mass Triggering With NPC Meme; Twitter Responds With Ban Hammer
    The label seems particularly applicable to the AltRight/AltLiters in search of collective identity they can't find elsewhere, like the ones who march with the Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer. But their herd instinct leads them to misapply it to the left.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    pineapple08 and Balbus like this.
  12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I enjoy your commentary from the peanut gallery :D
    I just thought you should know

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Peanut gallery?
    Obviously not firing on all cylinders here. I just woke up

14. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Screenshot_2018-11-05-15-33-36.png

Ged likes this.
  15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

^yes, but that doesnt sound very flattering

I just meant I like your commentary OKAY gosh

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Fun fact, the peanut gallery got their name because they would throw peanuts at the actors. If you dont know now ya know

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sounds like somebody just got a blacklisting. :sleepy:

Kidding.

Mallyboppa likes this.
  19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

So am I the one getting peanuts thrown at me or??
    Am I the one throwing the peanuts?

There's only one right answer, by the way.

20. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

HaHaHaHaHa !