Who is Huaka'i: Dr. Kerry Huaka'i Emerson of Pua Mana 'Ohana

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding and Seed Strains' started by Pua Mana 'Ohana, Dec 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pua Mana 'Ohana

Pua Mana 'Ohana Members

This just in...

("Triumph" by The Wu Tang Clan from The Island of Shaolin)

2. Pua Mana 'Ohana

Pua Mana 'Ohana Members

Speaking of Kryptonians...

Here is a awesome artist named Alicia Keys & a serendipitous Super Heroine named iiSuperwomanii with a Public #Service Announcement in the form of the biggest hit on YouTube in 2019:

~ Have a Happy New Year ~

:kissingheart:
    Aloha a hui hou
    Pua Mana 'Ohana
    20170906_135747.jpg

3. Pua Mana 'Ohana

Pua Mana 'Ohana Members

To learn mo about Who Huaka'i is check out this trippy thread right here on The Hip Forums:

The Mandela Effect: A Segue on a Segway in a Multi-verse far far away...

To learn mo about Sol Kahn the Souless Con, Greyskull San Diego, Joeyschemenotfromda808 & all of their Pakalōlō Pirate pals check out their social media accounts & poser Pakalōlō profiles.

Pakalōlō Pirates like Joeygreen808 & Greyskull San Diego pretend to be part of the counter culture cannabis movement posting pics in homage to the late Grateful Dead musician Jerry Garcia:

Screenshot_20181230-131210.png
    Screenshot_20181230-131204.png

In reality; Greyskull Seeds scumbags like Joeygreen808 actively attempted to keep one of Jerry's favorite strains; Kona Gold, from being released back into circulation by Pua Mana 'Ohana as they claimed there was no such strains as Kona Gold or Maui Wowie & that they were myths, trolling & attacking anyone online who did not agree with their misinformed opinions.

After 8 short years on Maui Greyskull San Diego & Joeyschemenotfromda808 have become so called "experts" on Hawaiian Cannabis Culture:

Screenshot_20181230-131342.png
    (Fake Dreads Joeygreen808 & Greyskull San Diego claim to be experts on Hawaiian Cannabis Culture after only 8 short years in Hawai'i. They also won their own Fake Cannabis Cup that they threw & promoted all over social media #FakeCannabisCup #FakeDeadheads #FakeDreads)

These fake dread rockin' rasta impostaz' call our 'Ohana = Family "fake" yet Dr. Kerry Huaka'i Emerson actually attended Celebrations thrown by Counter Culture Leaders like Bradda Joseph of Lower Nahiku Maui & Late Great Author of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest & Merry Prankster Ken Keysey as a Keiki = Child with his biological parents who also took him back stage at Grateful Dead concerts during 'Ohana = Family outings (going back stage at a Grateful Dead show is a massive blessing when one is young & stands at arm pit height in a football stadium full of sweating, screaming hippies & Deadheads) when he was way to young to see what was behind da tye dye curtain:

FB_IMG_1492588504108.jpg

(Dr. Kerry Huaka'i Emerson & his siblings on the LSD trippin out by Further the legendary bus of The Merry Pranksters...you would have to be there to under...sta...nd...)

"
    Oooooh you think darkness is your ally...

You merely adopted the darkness...

I was born in it

Molded by it

I didn't see The Light until I was already a man and then to me it was nothing but blinding...

The shadows betray you because they belong to me..." ~ Bane of The League of Shadows from da Underground of Gotham City

42344338_2144519562534743_8007008015540551680_n.jpg

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
  4. Pua Mana 'Ohana

Pua Mana 'Ohana Members

And on a Lighter note...

Here is a Public #Service Announcement from our sponsors #RealHipHop

("Everything is Everything" ~ Ms. Lauryn Hill)

"Tomorrow...
    Our Seeds Will Grow
    All We need is Dedication
    " ~ Ms. Lauryn Hill of The Fugees from The Planet Krypton

IMG_20180101_113344_468.jpg

IMG_20180126_080201_268.jpg

rs=w_1076,h_538,cg_true.jpeg
    (Pua Mana 1st Hawaiian Pakalōlō Seed Bank)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  5. Pua Mana 'Ohana

Pua Mana 'Ohana Members

And now a #Word up public #Service announcement from our sponsors from The Temple of Hip Hop representing da #RealHipHop

("Out For Fame" by KRS ONE of Boogie Down Production from Da South Bronx South South Bronx)

"I'm writing my name in graffiti on your wall"

image.jpg

~ Who is Huaka'i? Dr. Kerry Huaka'i Emerson of Pua Mana 'Ohana ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.