What's Happening???

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Aerianne, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

lol, soggy. :p

i don't use that word as often as i think i should.

it goes really well with "I hate soggy wheatbix!!"

There's probably an unAustralian meme about that. :sweatsmile:

Rahab likes this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

BOOOYAHHH!!

[​IMG]

Rahab, Aerianne and Libbygrable87 like this.
  3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment

Getting cold again here...

4. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Member

I love shoes, the cute hand bag and nail polish you have great taste. I use to have a bunch of hand bags, purses and back packs. I have funny feet so finding shoes that are cute and fit are a problem.

Irminsul likes this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yes, I wasn't the most done up by any means, but respectful, whilst still being a smashing hit :D

Libbygrable87 likes this.
  6. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My feet have never been an easy fit. They are wide at the ball and narrow at the heel.

Slip-on shoes don't work well. I have to have straps or laces.

Libbygrable87 likes this.
  7. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Member

I love shopping. I mainly hit second hand stores and flea markets and a few Garage sales I also love on-line shopping. I use to love finding sales at the mall but the closet mall is a few hours away. We have a mall but its what I call a part dead mall well mostly dead but it has nail stores and such. It had a JC Penny's, Claires, Macy's and Rue 21 but they are long gone.

Irminsul likes this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't really know if I like feet.. so I always don't like mine. I can wear pretty much anything though. My feet are I'd say long and narrow with well defined and structured bones which is what I do not like. They are super smooth though which I do like. I think they were shaped from years as a kid running and climbing up trees and walking on rocks barefoot etc.

I'm really good on rocks, even though I don't do much anymore lol, I can still go to a riverside or rapidways and walk up the rocks with little effort while my miss struggles stepping from one stone to the next. :p and it's all in the foot work, learning to grip with toes etc, so that's why I think doing all that all the time as a kid shaped my feet.

According to my tread wear though, I must step funny because I wear the outsides out.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

An abandoned mall would be epic for a huge paintball scenario i think. And a construction site, but a huge scale site with half buildings like a warzone. or, develop it then demo it and that would even be more authentic. And then just sick ass paintball over a huge area.

Pete's Draggin' likes this.
  10. Aerianne

If you wear the outside of the heel part of your shoe then you have a high arch like me.

Irminsul likes this.
  11. Aerianne

You mentioned all the best places anyway.

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Without doing measurements or research I'd say you are right because it's got a good heel shape about it lol.
    Could that attribute to bad backs?

13. Aerianne

Knees, hips and lower back.

I used to wear running shoes for my sneakers until I found out that I should look for the brands/styles that say they are best for "supination aka under-pronation".

[​IMG]

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

hmm.. i bought inserts a couple of weeks ago for my boots, like just standard ones for work boots but more padded....
    I do not think they have worked any better.

Aerianne likes this.
  15. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Member

I love watching abandoned malls, stores, hotels, water parks, schools, hospitals and such on Youtube. Its interesting but when shopping I like a mall with stores all over. I also love Target. We have a War-Mart super store in our part plus a Fred Meyer(Oregon thing) but not Target.

As for the feet my Grandpa had funny shaped feet and other weird health issues. I got the feet.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No No :p

It's

Targé lol

17. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Member

People still call it that. I also use to like Best Buy but because they had cheap CD's which I was told they don't sell anymore. I think they still sell DVD's but its been a while. Years ago I would got to Best Buy for music. I feel old writing this.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Last time i was in a Tarjee the DVD section was hopeless and appalling.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Broncos getting some good deals done in Free Agency, we got rid of our problem CB to the Texans, and somehow got their best CB too. :p
    Joe Flacco Officially signed too.

[​IMG]

20. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Member

The Denver Broncos. I am not commenting.

Today was boring and dull just like most days. I don't talk about the goings in my house because it private. Its like Vegas. What happens in my house stays my house. I love getting out and shopping.