Short crazy Story's

Discussion in 'Writers Forum' started by Libbygrable87, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

I am going to start......

Her name was Margret. She lived in LA. She blonde hair was long and she dressed in old baggy t-shirt and ripped jean skirts. She smoke pot every morning and once before bed. She had a boyfriend that owned a tattoo parlor. Her name was Sarah she lived in New York. She has brown hair. She wore dresses and pearls. She went to clubs with famous model. Her boyfriend own a famous club. Her name was Jane she lived in Boston. She wore sweaters and skinny jeans. She had red hair. She studied all the time. Her boyfriend owned a book store/coffee shop. Her name was Tammy she lived in Dallas. She wore pink t-shirt and matching Cowgirl boots. She drank and listened to county everyday. Her boyfriend was a line backer for the Dallas Cowboys or so he said. Her name was Kendra. She lived in Salt Lake city. She wore hoodies and jeans. She was Mormon and still drank coffee. Her husband owned a hotel. Then there was Poppy. She lives in Oregon. If you have been to Oregon you know that we have all kinds of girls but their is Poppy.

2. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

What are we doing here?

3. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

Write short stories.

4. Jacob had cerebral palsy, and a pet rock. For whatever reason, he really fell in love with a rock once. It wasn't a big rock. Neither was it a small rock, for it was not a pebble. It was a red rock about the size of a baseball.

"This is my rock," he bragged when he first found it. His mother was wary. "Is it safe for him to have a rock?" she wondered. She tried to take it away, but he raised his fist with it.

"Put the rock down," she said. Jacob began crying.

He held the rock close to his body, cradling it as though it were an infant, and cried, "This is my rock! It's mine!"

His mother gave in and let him keep the rock. After all, it was just a rock.

He never did do anything bad with it. But he took it with him everywhere he went, and eventually became known as the mentally handicapped boy with the rock.

One day his mother wanted to walk the dog with him, and that was fine. They walked the dog. But when they returned home, Jacob got an idea, and put the leash on his rock.

From then on he always took his rock out for walks, dragging it behind him on the leash. Sometimes he would stop, as though the rock had stopped of its own accord, and say, "Come on, let's go." It was the happiest time of his life.

One day as he was walking his rock it really did stop, though. It was afraid to cross the busy street with Jacob. "Not that way, Jacob," it said.

"I want to cross the street," Jacob replied. "I see a ball."

"No, Jacob," said the rock, "It's too busy. You'll get hurt."

Jacob tugged on the rock, but it wouldn't budge. "Wait here," said Jacob, and began running across the street.

Just then a semi-truck came barreling down the road. The rock saw the impending disaster, and began running towards Jacob to push him out of the way. The driver saw the rock and swerved. But it was too late...for the rock. Jacob was unscathed.

He quickly picked up the ball and began searching for his rock. "What the fuck are you doing, idiot?!" screamed the driver.

"Have you seen my rock?" asked Jacob.

"Yeah, I saw him. I damn near hit him, too."

Then Jacob saw his mangled rock lying in the middle of the road. "You did hit him, you son of a bitch!" Jacob screamed at the driver. He ran weeping towards his rock.

"Rock?" Jacob inquired, dropping the ball and lifting the rock into his hands. "Rock?"

"I'm sorry," said the truck driver, putting his hand on Jacob's shoulder. "Let me take you home."

"No," said Jacob, "You killed my rock!"

He ran away, weeping. He ran and ran, out through the meadows and the fields, out through the forests and the gullies, until he came to the base of a mountain. He ascended the mountain and sat on its top with his pet rock. Then a mountain man, a yeti, appeared.

He gazed timidly into Jacob's eyes, and made a soft sound. He stretched out his hand. Instinctively, Jacob knew what to do, and placed the red rock into the yeti's hand. The yeti squeezed the rock between his palms and began howling, he rubbed it over and over, creating friction with his hands. Suddenly there was a gasp! "Rock?!" Jacob wondered, marveling at the yeti.

The yeti smiled a big toothy grin and handed the rock back to Jacob. The rock looked around. "Jacob," he said, "Set me down." Jacob placed the rock upon the precipice, where together they looked out at the rolling hills and valleys that surrounded them. "Jacob," said the rock. "I am home."

"But home is home," said Jacob.

"No, Jacob," said the rock. "Home is your home. This is my home. You must return to your home."

"But you're my friend," said Jacob.

"I know I am, Jacob, but I have always been able to see far and wide. And from this vantage point, my incredible vision comes to great use. I have found my home. You have brought me home. And from here, I can see that someone needs you."

"Who?"

"Remember the ball you left lying in the street?"

"Uh huh."

"He is going flat, Jacob."

"Oh no!"

"Hurry, Jacob, it's not too late...hurry and get the ball! Have your mother fill it with air!"

"Okay!"

Jacob stood up and began running back to the city. When he got to the street where the rock had rescued him, there was the ball and there was what was left of the mangled leash. He fit the leash snuggly around the ball and walked it home.

The End

5. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Or was YFM asking a philosophical question?

There once was a girl who was always asking questions. What's for dinner? Why do dreams happen? When are we going home? How far away is the moon? Sometimes people would know the answers, sometimes they wouldn't. When they didn't know the answers, people seemed annoyed that the girl had even asked the question in the first place. When she was seven, the girl discovered the internet, and after a while she realised there was little need to bother other human beings with her questions. The end.

Libbygrable87 and YouFreeMe like this.
  6. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Yeah, I already knew Neon was gonna write the best story.

7. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I always am, kind of.

Nice stories so far! Neon's is perfect, and yours is very relatable. Libby's was an interesting perspective as well.

Driftrue likes this.
  8. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

There was dust on the windowsills. Dust so thick and gray that it blanketed the glass and lent a gauzy quality to the sunlight. She didn't believe in dusting, it seemed like a particularly useless endeavor. Tommy had always chastised her for it--insisted that the accumulating dust was the reason for his persistent cough. Never mind that he was a smoker--all she had to do was look at the wallpaper, yellow like the skin of an onion, peeling away at the corners, to remember the constant cloud of smoke that had surrounded him.

But Tommy was long gone, she reminded herself. She never had to listen to his tireless complaints again, never had to worry about the dust, about the cloud of smoke, about being woken by the hollow rattle of his cough through the night. Now, the nights were filled with nothing but silence. The type of silence that stuffed your ears like cotton balls. The type of silence that she had always yearned for, she told herself. Yet, when she peered through the windows, their wood splintering and blanketed in dust, she could almost hear his dour voice from the bedroom, calling to her again.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2019
  9. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

For year Tommy felt like an outsider. He was the only Jewish kid in a school full of born again Christian's and Catholics. Emily was the girl everyone hung out with but were never close with her Dad was a Pastor at the biggest church in town everyone thought she was a goody. They met during Art class one day. He was wearing a Pink Floyd band t-shirt with black baggy jeans and long curly black hair and she was blonde with a pink sweater and light blue jeans. That was when they fell in love but their parents found out and banned them to be together. She would sneak out to be with him. Her Dad found out and forced her to be home schooled the rest of high school. Tommy went on and went to college the same college Emily went too. One day Tommy bumped into Emily they were twenty. The same feeling came back. They were adults so they went steady and were engaged. His Mom was angry and wondered why he could not find a good Jewish girl at college and her parents were very angry. It was like high school all over. They got married anyway and had a daughter. The story ends happy.

Driftrue and YouFreeMe like this.
  10. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Based on a true story, Libby?

Libbygrable87 likes this.
  11. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

No it is not.

12. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

She ran away from in a torn dress. Her fear had come true. Her Dad came back from drinking in the bar and chased her out of her home. Ever since her Mom died of cancer he made her take care of her siblings and she had to get all A's in school. She was hit almost everyday. Until one day she ran away. She was found and told the police her story. Her Aunt took her and her three younger siblings in. Her Dad was sent to prison. She was free.

13. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

She waited by the door for the mail man to come. She finally got the letter. The News was what she dreamt of hearing. He was coming home. It felt like years since she saw him last. She drove to the airport with their kids. Four kids three girls and one boy. He had not seen the birth of their son. He was busy fighting over seas. At last he was home and safe. A soldiers return home.

14. maxmayer

maxmayer Members

I used to write a lot but it was hard for me so I got help from my friends of PapersOwl and I wanna say every time I ask them for some help I get excellent paper work and I am pleased with it. Anyway I still wanna improve my own writing skills to be able to write such a crazy and interesting story as you.

Last edited: May 4, 2019
  15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

All along it was me the end

natty347 likes this.
  16. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Proof read, punctuate, paragraph.

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Nevr lerned 2 speell got rich anwayz the end

18. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Can it be a comedy?

19. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Yes, Tumbling. Not that it's my thread. But I'm guessing.

It was actually quite a good idea for a thread, last few posts aside : P

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

sorry not sorry the end

:p

Maybe it was just me, but I really thought it was going to catch on. :tongueout: the initial post that started the shift I just found too hilarious to not acknowledge by mimicking. Just Irm and her small things humours teehee.

I promise I'll write something to get it back on topic one day soon. :)

Driftrue likes this.