What crystals/stones do you use, and why?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Astray, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Astray

Astray Visitor

Used laser type quartz crystals for inflow and outflow wands.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

These wands were made specifically for chakra healing. To do this, most efficiently, is to infltrate the laser crystal with the appropriate chakra light frequency (colour).
    So a coloured LED light probe was made. Designed and built the electronics for varying the colour of light.
    Other circuits were made as well to accommodate brainwave frequencies, and pulse circuits for crystal activation (explained later).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Astray

Astray Visitor

Below, is a Tincture Wand.
    Its purpose is to impart the resonant frequencies of the liquid tincture, in the wand cavity, through the clear quartz crystal termination.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Well I don't know what any of them are but keep three separate stones in my medicine pouch which I wear 'round my neck at all times. Each has a special meanin' for me based on certain events they relate to. The first on the left is black & red & it's story is too personal to be shared, the next is what I believe to be a native arrowhead I found while workin' the soil here which symbolizes my transition into this new spiritual phase of my life & the Ancestors answerin' my prayers. The last is a piece of gravel from the road that leads here & it symbolizes my movin' forward in life.

McFuddy likes this.
  4. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

My favorite crystal is salt because it tastes great.

5. Astray

Astray Visitor

Thank you Running Horse for sharing those personal special meanings for you. Those meanings have become the stones intentions, and governs how they chime with you.
    I only recognise the first stone, it is similar to the one I used in post #15, a bloodstone.
    May your forward journey always be accompanied with peace and understanding.

Peter.

6. Astray

Astray Visitor

Sugar Mmmm.

7. pattymary

pattymary Member

waouh!amazing!
    When we touch a crystal, are we the ones that trigger the energy inside of it, is it not more like a reaction to our own energy that is happening?

8. Astray

Astray Visitor

Good question. My answer is, basically both.
    To me, it is all about one's intention (psyche energy). If one is calm and allowing, the crystal's innate energy is allowed to interact. If one's intention is to resist, then the crystal energy is blocked. If one is in doudt, neither here nor there, so to will be crystal's energy be neither reacting or not. We are talking about the metaphysical, beyond the natural aspects, in this case between humans and crystals/stones.The link between both have a common aspect of the greater consciousness.

Some quartz crystal have, what they call a trigger, see: Quartz Crystals with Special Properties.
    This is a small termination that allows a direct point of entry, of one's intention.

My next and final wand has such a trigger.

PS. Thank you for your 'likes'.

9. Astray

Astray Visitor

Here is another quartz laser wand with a scalpel edge. It has been utilized as a sonic wand.

[​IMG]

Midway along the crystal are four coils of wire. Each coil can be hooked up to the other coils in various combinations, depending on the purpose. Here are some examples of the coils usage:
    1. As a speaker coil. Instead of manipulating a diaphram it manipulates the crystals tensive field. A musical keyboard could be used to feed a particular note, or frequency, into the crystal. Other frequency and pulse generator sources could also be used. In this case, the four coils are hooked up in parallel to act as one large coil.
    2. Can be used as a means of blocking, and/or pulsing, the crystal. By applying a current through the coils an electromagnetic pinch effect can be utilized.
    3. Coils connected in series allows a sequence of pinches from one coil to the next. This allows for pushing out, or pulling in, certain metaphysical sources.
    [​IMG]

The sockets (with jumper wires) and switches allows one to vary the connectivity of the coils.

[​IMG]

There is a on/off switch to one side of the wand. Between switch and coil is a 'trigger crystal' for applying personal intention into the mix.

[​IMG]

Connectivity at rear of wand for feeding signals to the coils.

[​IMG]

This is the last of my wands.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

FB_IMG_1535029954892.jpg

Astray likes this.
  11. storch

storch banned

That all you got?

12. Astray

Astray Visitor

@Irminsul , luckily I am not a witch; or anybody that has to lie to feel safe.

Nice poster.

13. Astray

Astray Visitor

Yep.

14. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hematite for grounding. Amethyst for calm and sleep and dreams. But I use all kinds of crystals really.

15. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Quartz

When I have to think and solve problems I like to have some Tiger's Eye

They are the ones who "picked" me. I just did as instructed and let me heart guide me to what was right. There are many crystals in my house but those 2 feel strongest to me.

16. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I like carrying my Whiskey Citrine with me lately.

17. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

My favorite is Lapis lazuli. I've been using obsidian and malachite lately. Then there's rose quartz, selenite, rhodonite, citrine, howlite..

Irminsul likes this.