What crystals/stones do you use, and why?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Astray, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Astray

Astray Visitor

My favourite grounding stone is a black tourmaline. When I hold it in my hand it helps me to remain calm in any situation.

[​IMG]

pattymary and Deidre like this.
  2. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

I’ve been reading about stones/crystals, the one you have is really beautiful! I have yet to buy one to see if it has special powers. :blush:

3. Astray

Astray Visitor

If you are looking for "special powers", other than yourself, you may be disappointed. Of course it is all relative to yourself.
    I see crystals and stones as a tool for guiding energies, you already have, within the your body.

4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Irminsul likes this.
  5. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

I wasn’t being serious. Lol I feel the same way, that it’s more of a visualization thing.

6. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I have a few. The only one I can identify is the amethyst, which the Romans thought was good for reducing one's alcohol consumption. I kid you not.

7. Astray

Astray Visitor

Amethyst is a crown chakra crystal. Many years ago, while slouched in a lounge chair, I unintentionally placed this crystal between my legs. The point was up against my groin. A few minutes later a sudden rush of cool energy went up from the groin to the top of my head. It made me suddenly sit up straight. As the energy rushed up, I could feel it crashing through the chakras between groin and crown. The experience almost took my breath away. It was a shock to experience what a crown chakra crystal can do, let alone feeling one's own chakras snapping open like a camera lens shutter. The top of my head felt as of there was a hole of about an inch wide. The experience brought me to a sudden level of awareness, as if diving into a cool pool of water. I was very much alert for several hours.

[​IMG]

pattymary likes this.
  8. pattymary

pattymary Member

This amethist seems powerful!We can create some energy fields around the body lying down in a circle of quartz crystals or amethists..
    My favourite stones are Heart stones, like Apophylite , or kunzite..Quartz crystals seems to me to be more energetic than gem stones..I have apiece of kunzite, when I am holding it I feel something in my heart, but the attunement to the stones can take a few minutes before I can feel the energy..
    The best stone for me is the latest that came into my way, I believe they are entering our life regarding the steps we are taking..Two weeks ago I bought a stone in a souvenir store, this one was ready to keep me company along some changes in life, as some will say, this stone came out to meet me and to be taken care of ..

Astray likes this.
  9. Astray

Astray Visitor

@pattymary, yes, it is interesting how that happens. I have a few stones that I cannot see myself not having. One in particular is a small cluster of amethyst. It has been with me since 1968. Funny, that makes it 50 years now. Always had it near me while being a student, at school, colleges and universities.

There are a few others that have become dedicated tools for crystal lore and therapy. They have not altered after many decades. I mean, they are what they are, and their character/vibe has not changed. But what does change is me.

I learnt a valuable lesson about 'knowing' a crystal, and its purpose. My crystal theraphy mentor inspired me to make some crystal wands. One wand did not turn out how I had indended it to. I studied the crystalography of the stone and its metaphysical identifications correctly. However, in its new extensions (the wand) it atlered. I thought the wand would be good for healing animals, but my mentor held it for a while and said, "No. This is a Rainmaker". I thought he was playing with me, but he was very serious. He had a 'knowing' about such things.

[​IMG]

When I got home I put the wand away and started to research what a Rainmaker was made from, but could not find anything. So I imagined what would be required to activate the wand. I thought about how people use, and crack, a whip (this is long before Harry Potter). So I grabbed the wand and, from the centre of the lounge room, started swirling the wand around and above my head. When I felt it was time, I imagined energy coming from my body and through the wand, as I gave a hard sharp flick of the wand in the direction of the sky (without hitting the ceiling). Suddenly a loud thunder-clap, not far from home, startled me so much that I crouched to the floor.

I could not understand, the sky was clear when I got home. I got up from the floor to investigate. As I approached the window it started to rain. I was flabbergasted.

To be honest, I have never handled that wand again. It's too much for my liking. I would not be surprised if nobody believes my experience. But it is what it is.

pattymary likes this.
  10. pattymary

pattymary Member

I don t find it difficult to believe, because we are surrounded by forces and energies and crystals are a tool to harness them, now, how it works, I am not an expert..
    I have also a "queen" cluster of quartz crystals, this is my "master crystal", I know that this is the most important that I have, it is with me since more than 25 years..I usually meditate with crystals in my hands and around me, and they contribute to lift me up..I would like to know more and discover more, but feeling their raw energy must be what I am supposed to do with them..
    Thank you for sharing this story, it is amazing and wonderful!

Attached Files:

Astray likes this.
  11. pattymary

pattymary Member

12. Astray

Astray Visitor

I would not take the above Mind Blower statements seriously. There seems to be a lot of misunderstanding there.
    I had a look at some other Mind Blower quotes/card information, and they too contained misunderstandings.
    IMHO, the so-called venerable Dhyani Ywahoo lacks basic understanding of physics.

pattymary likes this.
  13. pattymary

pattymary Member

Yes, it may be a little bit extreme , but it is saying that crystals have a vibration of their own, which is true..

Astray likes this.
  14. Astray

Astray Visitor

My first wand, a Wicca Wand.

Was made while living in the concrete jungle of Sydney. Spent a long time researching what Wicca wands were about. After acquiring the clear quartz crystal I was searching for the right bough (tree branch). Ideally a wild Peach Tree bough would be good. But where to find such a wild tree in rural areas, let alone in the city.

I was thinking of foregoing the Peach bough when I received a notice to pick up a parcel from the Post Office (PO). However, I discovered at the PO that the parcel was actually in the next suburb's PO. Never walked there before, so I followed the train line. Along the way, local council workers were pruning the vegitation alone the track line. Guess what, one of the trees was a wild Peach Tree.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This wand was made for a once only rite, of life long sobriety (25/05/1990). Have been sober ever since.

pattymary, Running Horse and Irminsul like this.
  15. Astray

Astray Visitor

First healing wand. I was surprised how effective it was.

It is a small wand with two opposing terminations. One is a Heliotrope (bloodstone) and the other is Pyrite (fool's gold). In between is a copper tube covered in leather. Designed for energies related to the gastro-pulmonary system. About a month after making the wand I had an instance of slight constipation. I laid the wand on my stomach. After a few minutes all sorts of internal movements and gurgling sounds arose. Soon after I had to defecate.

[​IMG]

pattymary likes this.
  16. Astray

Astray Visitor

Experiencing how well these wands work I became inspired to design some more.
    This one is a general purpose healing wand. It combines both opposing, inflow and outflow, terminals. They are both clear quartz crystals.
    The unique aspect of this wand is that the hand (palm) chakra is linked into the wand's cavity (resonant cavity - waveguide) via a polished quartz crystal. There are two, one for each termination.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

pattymary likes this.
  17. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Woah

If it vibrates at that frequency. What would happen if I put it in my vagina?

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You don't want to do that. I've tried and it cuts you.

19. Astray

Astray Visitor

Jokes aside. There is a misunderstanding about that frequency. It is more likely to be the frequency of a crystal oscillator used for clocking some microprocessor.
    The above link explains how a crystal oscillator works. Basically it requires outside energy source to get it to vibrate.
    Naturally, all matter has its own atomic frequency depending on its atomic make-up. To say that quartz crystal has one frequency is erroneous.

20. Astray

Astray Visitor

My first attempt to introduce electronics into wand making. It's goal is to alter brain wave activity to assist recipient overcome unwanted activity.
    However, the wand was a bit of a failure at the time... Just realized how to ammend the failure.

Anyway, The orange LEDs work like a light chaser, turning either clockwise or anti-clockwise according to desired direction of energy flow.
    The frequency of the flashing can be altered to the desired brain frequency the therapist wished to initiate.
    Note: each quartz crystal has its own CW or CCW spiral crystal latice arrangement.

[​IMG]

Bottom left: you can see how the outside ambient light, entering the crystal, gets transmitted down the copper tube. The tube acting as a waveguide.
    A crystal at both ends of the tube are connected to each other via such transmitions.

pattymary likes this.