Most intense orgasm from masturbation?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Andy Schumer, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

What was the most intense orgasm from masturbation?
    By yourself, from someone else, anything goes

2. I used to "borrow" some of my gfs toys, a vibrator inside me while using one on the tip of my cock and using nothing else made me yell out loud, it was insane! I may have had more intense orgasms, but never before or since have I been that vocal. I can remember the sheets were drenched in sweat afterwards.

3. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

For a once in a lifetime climax, see my post on the subject at Most Memorable Climax

For how I have super-intense (toe-curling, face-melting, cry-out-in-cosmic-ecstasy) climaxes on a routine basis, see this more recent post on scrotal masturbation:
    Reaching the Scrotal Peak

Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
  4. anythingonce

anythingonce You Can Trust Me

I think the definition of masturbation must have changed. When I was growing up, the definition was playing with yourself all by yourself. I keep reading things like “she masturbated me” and that makes no sense at all. If a partner is involved in any way, well, that’s not a solo event.

That being said, I’m fortunate enough to say that nearly all my orgasms are mind blowing (some more than others). But I remember one, the first time I did prostate stimulation. Holy shit, you know how you can tell right when you’re about to shoot your load? I could tell I was about 5 seconds away from there and I started shooting semen like it was going off of style. By the time I had the orgasmic feeling, I had already ejaculated at least twice my normal amount. Then the big o happened and I blew even more. I had no idea that was possible. It is difficult to reproduce that effect now that I’m in my 50’s.

5. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Same here.
    First time I did prostate stimulation..I thought I was going to explode. It is an orgasm on steroids when you achieve it right. I didn't even know an orgasm could feel that intense.

booyaa1 likes this.
  6. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

My question is about masturbation
    In my mind it’s done by oneself, with someone present, or done to you by someone.

7. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I tried 5 times without luck before. I still want to give it another shot.

Did you achieve a prostate orgasm easily?

8. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

I don't try and achieve a prostate only orgasm... I don't see the point.
    I mean jerking off while stimulating the prostate with your fingers... sometimes it doesn't always do much, but when it does you will cum a gallon and the orgasm is doubled in intensity.
    Me personally, I get the lube out and while jerking stimulate with my finger in fully, sometimes both the index and middle finger. Usually bend it up towards the prostate.
    When you get it just right... it is on the mind blowing side.

anythingonce likes this.
  9. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

When I discovered prostate massager. It felt so good. I don't know what came over me. I ended up riding it. I came so hard. I had to cover my mouth to keep from moaning so loud.

Andy Schumer likes this.
  10. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Your story reminds me several years ago. I hooked up with someone online add just to keep the story about myself and shorter.
    I had some satin underwear that felt nice and slippery. I sort of wanted to look and feel nice.

when it was my turn the blow job was on the menu. I was lucky to have a very nice, skilful and extended blow job with deepthroat.
    Even though I could’ve finished sooner I was made to last longer because she said she loved the look, feel, size and taste of my cock and precum. It twitched a lot during the blow job and she wanted to enjoy feeling it longer.

as expected I exploded with a strong orgasm and later on I was told there was a lot that came out. And that was not all, the blow job continued for well over one hour, no exaggeration. I was actually surprised that I didn’t lose my erection. In an email later on I was told that she kept sucking my cock because it stayed hard and she felt compelled to continue on it.

it was very sensitive and I squirmed and I was loud so eventually the cock sucking stopped.
    That was when I put my nice slippery satin underwear back on. She was sitting right in front of me with her eyes on my cock still hard. I was not used to that but I liked it. So did she and she kept rubbing and caressing it.

she loved the feel of my underwear and it encouraged her to keep touching me. Since I was still hard she took it out of my underwear to keep sucking my cock for a few minutes. She did that three or four more times.
    Just having those nice underwear got her to walk to keep touching me, and it led her to give me more. It was my lucky day.
    Two things amazed me. First, is that I stayed hard for almost 2 hours. I know because I looked at my watch when I arrived and when I sat back in my car. And last, I wonder why I didn’t orgasm again from all that. I believe if the cock sucking has been done more gentle it would have happened, that’s a fantasy of mine.

actually the third thing that amazed me is that she kept sucking my cock for almost 2 hours, except for the time she kept rubbing and feeling it with my nice underwear.

11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

While riding a huge rubber dong in the shower. We have a bench seat in our over sixed shower so I was riding my favorite life-like dong with the hot water hitting my cock as I stroked it. Damn that was a satisfying orgasm.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  12. Ariez

Ariez Members

It was when I was humping my really big teddy bear and needed a little more. So I put a strap-on on him and also used my vibrator that has clit stimulation. I used some lube and put that real feel cock in my ass and positioned my vibrator just right, it was inside plus vibrating on my clit. The feeling of the vibration against my g-spot, clit, and the dildo in my ass put me over the moon. That orgasm came so fast and so hard. I got pretty loud. I think my neighbor at the time heard me. It wasn’t the only time I did that.

13. Sumbaljack

Sumbaljack Members

When I was younger and more flexible, I once masturbated with my toes on my cock.....Amazing orgasm!

14. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Wow, just wow!

Ariez likes this.
  15. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

The most intense orgasm that I ever had was when my wife first gave me a hand job in the front seat of my car when we were dating. One of her college FWBs had introduced her to the practice, and she was anxious to try it on me. WOW! I was surprised when she pulled my cock out of my pants and loved having her hand on my cock, the stiffest it had ever been. I shot a load that made a huge mess, but it was fantastic!

16. cayo

cayo Members

Did Teddy cum too;)

Ariez likes this.
  17. Nova540

Nova540 Members

Tried a cock ring one time just for the hell of it....HOLY FUCKING SHIT

18. GillyGal

GillyGal Banned

I think the first time I ever used a vibe. Put it on my clit and I came so quickly and so hard I couldn’t believe what I’d been missing. Needless to say I’ve been big on vibes ever since!

19. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Around the shaft alone or with the balls also?
    You kept it on during ejaculation?

20. nodeer

nodeer Members

My best is from gently rubbing my nipples. It takes a while, but when it cums, it’s everywhere in ecstasy all over my body, as the spunk spurts, my whole body like a pulsing cock. It’s hard to achieve, requires sensitive nipples like mine, a great deal of patience and persistence but it’s worth it. Xxx

BoyToy69 likes this.