Is it normal that my boyfriend always wants to give me oral sex?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by almc31313, Jun 8, 2020.

1. almc31313

almc31313 Newbie

Double posted. Sorry!

Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
  2. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

My husband was like that for years. He loved going down on me and would stroke his cock while eating me. I didn't complain at all, I rather enjoyed. Plus at the time I was off the pill so it was a good substitute for regular sex.

When we decided to have kids, I told him "You'll have to FUCK me, you know?"

So, I would consider it to be normal.

Enjoy!

Slimdr, bill697cu, Micheal9 and 5 others like this.
  3. almc31313

almc31313 Newbie

lol, thanks for sharing! I can see me potentially saying the same thing in a couple years :tearsofjoy:

4. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

I can't speak for other guys, but I always like to perform oral sex before actual penetration. Because I love to eat pussy. Now, if its only oral sex, and no penetration, that just sounds weird.

Si69, Renn, zorro69 and 1 other person like this.
  5. Altman

Altman Bull

I love to give!

BoyToy69 likes this.
  6. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Lolxx...love wat this babe says about guys giving oral sex to their lady partners :)...it's so cute to hear her say to her husband..."now you have to FUCK me now not just lick me" to have a baby :p:eek:

7. Hidemydesires

Hidemydesires Members

No, for some of us it is possibly the best thing about sex. For me the orgasm is good, but eating out my partner, having her squeeze my head between her legs, grab my head and hold it there, and being able to feel the power of her orgasm is better. It is not exclusive, penetration happens too, but cunnilingus is a massive part of our minimal sex lives.

Si69 and BoyToy69 like this.
  8. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Oral is part of the foreplay. Never had sex with many women who didn't enjoy it. And it makes a guy feel good hearing her moan, and knowing she enjoys it.

Si69, bill697cu, zorro69 and 2 others like this.
  9. Hidemydesires

Hidemydesires Members

10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've had oral sex with every woman I was ever with. My 1st wife of 25 years (together 28 yrs.) and I had mutual 69 position oral sex every time we had sex. I loved eating her pussy and rimming her bung hole and she loved sucking my cock.

zorro69 and BoyToy69 like this.
  11. starfield03

starfield03 Members

Heck yea!!! I usually start out with oral and then make my way to fucking. Sometimes my ejaculation creeps up on me and I finish during foreplay... still a success in my opinion because oral alone usually gets a woman off.

Si69 and BoyToy69 like this.
  12. Hi Honey I'm Gnome

Hi Honey I'm Gnome Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, it's normal. It's what I think about 99% of the time.

starfield03 likes this.
  13. Regular guy31

Regular guy31 Members

Love eating pussy, my ex took a long time to cum, I’d lick her sweet pussy for 30 minutes or more before she came. My gf now is very sensitive and gets off in seconds, it’s almost too easy, don’t get a chance to eat as much as I’d like

JessWithCurves and BoyToy69 like this.
  14. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I enjoy oral on female and they enjoy it also. Only one girl I went out with didn't like it. The rest enjoyed it and loved the attention I gave them there. I didn't mind if the girl didn't want to do oral on me and if they did it was a plus. Also the sex after was great.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  15. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Yes, I would say is definitely normal for the vast majority of guys. I love eating pussy! I love how it feels on my tongue, and watching and hearing the woman moaning and shouting when she's having an orgasm is so hot, so much so that it makes my dick rock hard. I've gotten so aroused eating pussy I've sometimes had to temporarily stop to keep from blowing my load. Foreplay is pretty awesome too! I love kissing, licking and sucking a woman's breasts and kissing my way down her body until I get my face between her legs and start licking away!

bill697cu and BoyToy69 like this.
  16. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

I wouldn't be complaining, there's a lot of guys out there that don't do it.

bored home, zorro69 and BoyToy69 like this.
  17. Renn

Renn Senior Member

That’s below average lol. I’m all about munching carpet before I hit it. Absolutely luv it, get’s me harder than Chinese algebra.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  18. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Agreed with wat this babe says !

19. leeds85

leeds85 Member

A woman satisfied with oral first is a woman nicely warmed up for the main event! Nothing better to be banging away watching a woman cum for the 2nd time.

zorro69 and Hidemydesires like this.
  20. Loki88765544

Loki88765544 Members

I don't have much experience sexually but the way I see it, I feel it's easier to give someone pleasure orally rather than penetrative sex. Especially with women.

Also, with guys, theres always the fear of climaxing first through penetrative sex before the girl/women finishes. So I guess, many men would feel more comfortable with oral or even fingering their lady partner to climax. But it's different for everyone ofcourse.