Eating Pussy

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Papa1441, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Steveh

Steveh Members

Couldn't agree more

zorro69 likes this.
  2. mrmuffineater

mrmuffineater Members

The very first time I was with a woman, I felt drawn to eat her - so I did. From that moment on, I was hooked. Wild horses cannot drag me away when I have a woman's pussy in my mouth.

As impossible as this sounds, apparently there are a few women out there who don't like getting oral. I have broken it off with more than one girlfriend who refused to let me suck her pussy.

3. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

One of my favorite hobbies!

JessWithCurves and EroticaWriter like this.
  4. PGA

PGA Senior Member

You are right eating and fucking pussy complete each other, there is no doubt, but sometimes at our age getting rock is hard for this reson eating is enjoyable even without fucking. Aged ladies are like aged men sometimes they like to recieve just oral sex so any type of sex stimolation including fingering their ass, putting hand in their mouth and touching their toung, squezzing their bellies and breasts, licking their armpits and any other parts are much better than fucking them.

5. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Yes, u r quite right ...this is becos they feel it's dirty and unhygienic for u to do that to her fearing bacterial infection...a self-feeling that her pussy is a dirty area where urine and blood from menses are passed out of her body...sometimes intermingle and remain there for a period of time until she herself gets to clean it when she bathes perhaps

6. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Understand what u are saying...yes, u r quite right to say that...granted there are times when one just need and are satisfied by an oral due to circumstances perhaps e.g. may not hv the time to fuck but just need to enjoy a quick lick or suck to their genitals...but if we are just comparing between eating and fucking a pussy, the more pleasurable one shd be fucking the pussy not just eating it...

7. PhilW0404

PhilW0404 Members

I absolutely love it,love the feeling of her juices running over my face and into my mouth

8. Steveh

Steveh Members

It's so great

9. mrmuffineater

mrmuffineater Members

So sad that some women think that way - they don't know what they are missing.

There's nothing on a woman's body that's "dirty" to me. I have eaten women's pussies and anuses many times and never was ill as a result.

zorro69 and BoyToy69 like this.
  10. old dr young

old dr young Members

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
    jmadre and JessWithCurves like this.
  11. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Well I don't know about that... maybe it's a tie!.............:)

12. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Eating pussy is quite safe just in case the pussy has some issue which usually has un pleasure smell. So when it is clean eat it all the way down.

13. zorro69

zorro69 Members

I beg to differ slightly...i would rate both as equally enjoyable :)...that's why it is best that after eating her pussy, you shd proceed on to fuck her pussy ;):eek:...u will get double joy & pleasure, one after the other :p:eek:

14. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Yalor...it's real sad, they don't know wat pleasure they r missing below their bodies ..;).

Good to know you are alright after eating women's pussies n anuses...but to err on the side of caution, best is to get those parts cleaned before going down on them :eek:

15. zorro69

zorro69 Members

A tie it is ...in my opinion

16. anythingonce

anythingonce You Can Trust Me

My thoughts EXACTLY!

17. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Pussies thrive when cummed in. Which also makes them tastier to eat, IMO.

mrmuffineater, Renn, jmadre and 2 others like this.
  18. PGA

PGA Senior Member

You are right, I have a good experiace by eating my wife pussy as much as I eat I get more tasty and more aromatic.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
  19. Redstripe

Redstripe Members

Wow that’s a buzz kill

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  20. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

Yes but I’ve known more than once lady that was worried about such things. My wife worries about her smell but doesn’t have an overwhelming smell and she smells great to me.

zorro69 likes this.