How To Make Soles Dirty?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Notrees, Apr 17, 2016.

1. One Man Band

One Man Band Member

On your walk, look for a freshly sealed parking lot. That will add a lot of black to your soles.

BarefootedBoy and riverman18 like this.
  2. charlie35

charlie35 Member

It sure does. Or even one that's not been. Indoor ones are the best where the filth doesn't get washed away.

3. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Build a campfire, allow it die down, then walk on the hot coals and they will bake the ashes into your soles. Don't wait for the coals to get too cold, or it won't work. Toss a small pile of ashes next to the coals to stomp on. Repeat until your feet are as dark as you want, or merely blackened stumps.

rol the sole and Driftrue like this.
  4. rol the sole

rol the sole Member

I agree. Car parks and petrol stations are ideal for black soles. The last couple of days it has been really hot, here, so my sweaty feet pick up dirt from anywhere. After about 10 hours walking the city streets my soles are coal black.❤

Barefoot_Longhair likes this.
  5. Prismatic

Prismatic Newbie

Pour some maple syrup on your feet or step on some grapes, (You could try both) then walk in an indoor parking lot.

6. BareyMommy

BareyMommy Members

Walk around in a mechanics garage

RT19 and jagerhans like this.
  7. RT19

RT19 Members

I had a tyre changed a couple of weeks ago. Very filthy feet after I'd walked around the fitting bay.

8. barefootPatrick

barefootPatrick Members

Tire shops seem to be the best for dirty soles. My feet get the blackest film on them when I go there. Actually it’s worse than the mechanics garage.

RT19 likes this.
  9. Hey
    I havent talked to you in awhile. .hope all is well by you..

10. barefootPatrick

barefootPatrick Members

All is well. Still enjoying the barefoot lifestyle and also naked whenever possible. Hope all is well with you also!

ncbumpkin likes this.
  11. Doing great. .Glad you are, too... Sorry to interrupt this thread..

RT19 likes this.
  12. mmicmann

mmicmann Member

Walking around on petroleum products is kind of gross, don't you think? And they're toxic.

Saru6o likes this.
  13. Giuly95

Giuly95 Members

I am an hardcore urban barefooter and i love to get my feet extremely black. From my personal experience the perfect way to get quickly dirty feet is to walking through the parking lot or railway station. You could also walking in the streets that are not cleaned often and near the trash cans. Other good way is to alternate sticky and dusty floors and the result is guaranteed. Rub frequently your soles in these places will help you to get quickly super dirty feet. And don't forget to prefer cold and rough surfaces because in this way you will get your soles not only pitch black dirty but also very thick and hard

14. barefootben85

barefootben85 Members

BBQs or coal from bbq's that people have let go cold - always gets them filthy!

15. Giuly95

Giuly95 Members

Yes, that's true. There are a billion ways to get very dirty feet quickly but the soles keep smooth and easy to clean. A true hardcore barefooter's sole have to be also thick, hard and very difficult to clean. To achieve this is very important to walking barefoot every day ,everywhere and frequently in the places i mentioned before. As i said before is also fondamental to habituate yourself to rub often the soles on the ground. For example when you are sitting in a bench or a chair or when you are simply standing still. In this way your soles become thougher and harder and you will also help the dirt to fixing inside of your deadskin and it makes your feet very harder to clean.

16. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

How To Make Soles Dirty? Views: 29,714

That is funny 29,714 views !!!

Just goes to show feet are fun, its a shame the constant shoe wearing population misses out like I did for to long a time.

Its a fun hobbie pro barefoot online activism and I always say the first week of barefooting sucks, feet feel to fragile to go 100 yards from the house,

Get past that first week have fun get dirty feet !

29,714 views !!! LOL

17. Nudegardner

Nudegardner Members

Burn a tire and walk through the "ash",instant hard to clean filth. A mistake I will not repeat.

18. mmicmann

mmicmann Member

These people complained that their feet were stained after walking on a beach in Maine. Maybe some of you will want to go there!
    Screenshot 2021-06-11 at 09-22-00 Something Weird on the Beach Was Staining Their Feet But What .png

deadguy likes this.
  19. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Bahahaha, what a cheeky dumbass.

20. BareyMommy

BareyMommy Members

The barefoot mindset sure keeps me from getting this. Your feet got dirty? Well they should be! Feet that aren't dirty are unhealthy feet that are sheltered.

deadguy and RT19 like this.