Cant find name of this crime show from late 80s early 90s

Discussion in 'Classic TV' started by Whatthehell2018, Apr 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whatthehell2018

Whatthehell2018 Members

I remember seeing a tv show, mystery or crime show from the late 80s early 90s- a guy, think it was a cop, questioning a woman in a room. Shes standing looking out a window, hes behind her and being menacing saying "you have 5 seconds to tell me, is that clear?". The woman looks down and sees a retractable hoover with some wire sticking out and sets a trap- she moves a bit to the right so the guy follows and when he steps into a loop of the electrical cord she hits the retract, the wire wraps around his leg and he falls and she uses the moment to whack him over the head with something and hes knocked out....
    Next scene the guy is very tightly tied down to the bed with the whole hoover cord, ropes and belts. Hes stripped to his boxers and vest and is gagged tightly with a squash ball and layers of duct tape. The woman is pulling the last of a knot around his thighs and you see the guy is furious and shocked and desperate to struggle and shout but hes completely immobilized and cant move or open his mouth. Hes enraged that she has him tied down and stripped so securely, she leans down and taunts him saying "I have 5 YEARS". Woman looks about mid 50s guy early 30s, The scene stuck with me because of how fast it went from her being threatened to the guy (and a big enough guy who worked out) being knocked out and trussed up like a turkey!

Anyone any idea if this is a tv show or movie? I was told Sherlock Holmes or Murder most Horrid but its not either of them I checked.

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.