bare feet on subway claimed to be bad manners

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Xoču, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Xoču

Xoču Members

2. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I only really care what the 7% think

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

the woman in the photo is clearly airing out her sweaty feet after wearing those shoes with no socks...which is the quickest route to sweaty and smelly feet...i'd have a hard time keeping my mouth shut if I was ear her on the train home from work

also...what moron touches a subway floor with their skin?....yuck.....this isnt barefooters rights imo….a tiny cut on your dry cracked feet and an accidental step into some hep c vomit?...that's it...you win the lottery

Irminsul likes this.
  4. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Geez - the seat next to the backpack is empty. How full was the car? If folks are standing and your backpack is on a seat yeah you're being rude. But that does not appear to be the case here. And like rollin' says she is obviously giving her feet a break. If she wants to be barefoot why should anyone care?

BarefootedBoy and Terry B like this.
  5. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Look at the feet in the article. Its the same kind of bad manners as wearing spandex if your not in good shape. No one wants to see that.

6. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

Never been to Boston and don't plan on ever going there. Sounds like they are a little uptight up there, then again that's just my opinion.

BarefootedBoy likes this.
  7. goodearth

goodearth Member

Nice feet.

Terry B and Orison like this.
  8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

boston's population was 685,094 as of last year. just because someone on the police force might be a little uptight, with those numbers i think it's tough to say that "they" are anything as an overall rule.

9. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I think using a Boston accent is bad manners, its an insult to the English language !!

The Best Accent Reduction Tutors in Boston, MA (with Free Estimates)

Its so bad that they actually offer classes to people who don't want to sound like retards their whole lives.

Cops and sports and sports and firemen-cop culture... Besides dumb accents that's all they got. Boston sucks.

10. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Right, so all your advocating of going shoe free is only for people with feet that look good enough?

Irminsul, Running Horse and bft4evr like this.
  11. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

[​IMG]

Where are the complaints these feet on the train window ??? No way this ever would have made the paper if the bare feet on the train window lady was barefoot in the exact time and place as Boston barefoot on the train lady.

Shoes Ruin Your Feet Discussion in 'Barefoot' Shoes Ruin Your Feet

[​IMG]

I think if Boston barefoot lady quit wearing the stupid shoes that hurt maybe her feet would recover from being all squashed and deformed into the shape of a shoe, I can advocate that. What a stupid thing to do, buy a pair of shoes you know are going to hurt and deform your feet cause some slick marketing department said they are "stylish". So "stylish" stupid looking things, buy a pair of sneakers or flip flops for the subway and walk home you retard !

These ugly shoes hurt and suck for walking in, well generally just all around suck, but every day I keep wearing them , LOL

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    Terry B likes this.