Random confessions

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Deidre, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Hmmm, Idk. I prayed to God when I said it - invoked God's name, in a prayer form...as the paper burned. You know what's weird? The smell of the paper burning was so sweet. Not that I burn paper on the regular, but it was a really sweet, lovely scent.

To your point, maybe a combination of who you are invoking and your own will/desire?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2018
    McFuddy likes this.
  2. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Okay, I feel different today. Like my mindset, more positive about my work situation. I haven’t seen my boss all day. :tearsofjoy:

I read that if you believe in God, in a traditional sense, this “spell” is more like acting out or visualizing your prayer. (If you invoke a God as I did) I like that, actually.

It’s not like I used dark spirits of the underworld to cast the spell.

I think that part of the spell worked on me because I also asked for my boss to no longer affect my thinking. And I feel really strong today. :)

3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Yeah i've heard the same. But it was just a silly 15 year old thing to do, and he ended up dumping me after a week anyways so i guess i didnt invoke anything too powerful lol

Deidre likes this.
  4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I really think this works along the same lines as the power of positive thinking. You're not invoking an outside force, you're invoking your own power. And i'm glad to hear it is working for you :)

Deidre likes this.
  5. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Lol I’ve been reading that one shouldn’t try to alter someone’s free will. I guess true love should come to us freely :D

To your other point, yea maybe. So visualizing it (the desired outcome) helped me, you think?

My boss never saying hi to his team and ignoring us all day, sometimes for days, isn’t unusual. He isn’t a positive feedback guy, only if you’re doing something he doesn’t like do you really hear from him. How these people get in these positions, I’m clueless.

I can’t imagine not saying hi to my staff. :rolleyes:

6. mcme

mcme lurker

I'm on the cusp of doing something to someone I love that will most likely hurt her, beyond what I want because I do love her. Unfortunately, I can't find it in myself to trust her anymore.
    In the end, it'll be best for me and my daughter, who doesn't live with me now, but will soon. It's been tough living a double life the past few months. I'm looking forward to what the future holds.

Deidre likes this.
  7. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I hope it all works out for you!

Trust is huge, I know.

mcme likes this.
  8. mcme

mcme lurker

Heartbreak

For anyone who may wonder why I've made this confession.

9. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I just read through some of that, so sorry you have gone through so much pain. :(

I disagree with people who suggested you were somehow to blame. Um...no one forces anyone to cheat. If she was that unhappy, just tell you and break up. But, she sounds like a cake eater...they are people who want the nice married/living together life, and also the bf/gf on the side. It has little to do with anything you did wrong, and everything to do with her character.

My advice? Move on as best you can, get into some therapy for yourself to help you heal and grieve. You didn't implode the relationship, she did. And even though you may have your flaws, she could have come to you and ended things, without betraying you. Ugh, sucks though for now. You will get through this.

mcme and McFuddy like this.
  10. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

I kissed a girl, and I liked it. Kissed another girl,liked it even more..

bry75, Deidre and Badamy like this.
  11. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Guess me, you, and Katy Perry have something in common.

Deidre likes this.
  12. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

While I was visiting my parents at their house, I chased a doe and fawn out of their garden. But in my oblivious fury to rescue their garden from the feeding frenzy, I unintentionally separated the two of them as they ran off in separate directions. After it happened, I realized what I had done. I hope they found each other later, but I still feel shitty about it.

13. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

They probably have. I wouldn't worry about it, unless your parents live in an area where deer have many natural predators. If that's the case... Nah they're fine.

14. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Aw, I'm sure they'll find one another again. I wonder if they're used to that kind of thing.

15. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Lucky you didn't get stomped.

6-eyed shaman likes this.
  16. RainyDayHype

I pee in the shower. I try not to. But it feeeels sooo good.

Jimi Smacks likes this.
  17. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

So I’ve been reading that Wiccans practice “good magic”, but the more dangerous kind of spells are known as black magic. It is tempting to test out a spell, I won’t lie. :innocent:

Jimi Smacks likes this.
  18. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

past two years getting absolutely no sex from wife after menopause.. While traveling for work I met a bi guy in the hotel bar and I let him blow me. I had forgotten what a real good BJ was like. I was apprehensive when he asked to stop by in my room after drinks but seconds later I felt it was the best tough decision I had made in a long time. No regrets, he emails when he will be traveling there again and I look forward to our schedules being compatible..

bry75 likes this.
  19. RainyDayHype

Only on people that deserve it. Voodoo dolls are kind of fun.

20. Jimi Smacks

Jimi Smacks Newbie

So do I.

RainyDayHype likes this.