Beach erections

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by snice2, Jun 30, 2005.

1. Bobinbed

Bobinbed Visitor

I'd be ok with it. It's kind of cute...

2. tomservo

tomservo Member

Erections are perfectly normal and I've never been quite sure why people get in such a yank about them. Traditional, family nudist resorts seem to have a real hard (ha ha) time with them. That's why I prefer beaches or woods or private property for my nude activities.

3. marpie

marpie Member

I think that erection is a quite normal state and moreover a compliment for a woman that caused it and as such it should be tolerated.
    Of course, an erection is a sex-readiness sign, but it does not mean that a male with one will do anything to a woman.
    I am a nudist for almost 10 years now, and I have erections sometimes. I enjoy it and I have never met any negative reaction. Women sometimes pretend they do not see it and sometimes smile.
    My girlfriend has a similar attitude. She does not mind when a male get an erection because of her and likes to see mine even if I get one because of other women.
    So, as far as the erection does not harm anyone, why one should not tolerate it?

4. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Banned

all the time.

5. Alexandra

Alexandra Member

Nude beach erections don't bother me at all unless they are accompanied by a sleazy come-on. Sexuality is as natural as breathing, and suppressing it isn't something I believe in.

JH93022 likes this.
  6. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

i even think about pussy and i get wood.

7. marpie

marpie Member

I like your attitude Alexandra :D

8. enjoylifeasmuchasyou

enjoylifeasmuchasyou Member

LMFAO
    I wonder what does this mean? And another thing: the whole discussion centers around getting wood because of female nudity. But what about male nudity? that can cause a hard on too!

Joe90 likes this.
  9. Flyboy1005

Flyboy1005 Member

10. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

Struggling to hide erections is unfair to a male. At 15, I was trying to keep far enough away from a dance partner so she wouldn't feel/see my ever-so-happy-to-pop-up-at-anytime erection. Finally, I came to accept it and danced as close as I wanted. Then at 22 I went through the same thing at nude venues (grab a towel, turn away, try to (ha!) tuck it behind a leg) until I finally thought, "it is their problem, not mine." Never been judged in either situation. It's the upbringing that's at fault. We teach judgement in America like it's a birthright. How can you judge a natural act that the guy has no control over? I still get 'em for no reason. What I do with them adds the meaning. Most nudists understand. Sorry to be so long; pet peeve!

11. Spidey

Spidey Member

People just need to understand that erections are not a choice that a guy makes. They just happen when your body reacts to certain situations. An erection can occur just by the fact of being naked alone, so it doesn't always mean that when you get one in public that it is from looking at the other people that are nude around you. Of course a guy can get one from seeing a female he thinks is sexy in the nude though, and even get one from being nude with other guys, but it can happen for just no reason at all as well. What if we always thought that just because a female's nipples are erect that she is horny?

12. Cool Spruce

Cool Spruce Member

Yes, I can get a hard on from both. And I do. But much of my arousal just comes from being nude. It is erotic somehow, even when I'm alone (and even at my age!) It just feels so good, especially with just the right refreshing breeze, and it is all somehow arousing.

Joe90 likes this.
  13. Lydia

Lydia Member

Let me tell you my story about erections
    I am natorist for 4 years now and was introduced by my boyfriend. Last year I invited my 3 female friends to us with the intention to take them to a nude beach. My boyfriend once he realised what would be going on said that he would most probably have an erection. I have objected at first, but after a discussion agreed that he should not cover. I love to see him hard, he will not make sex to them, so what the hell?
    When we arrived at the beach (I told my friends only at the morning where we would take them) the were quite shocked, but all stripped with more or less hesitation. Of course my boyfriend was hard immediately. My friends were quite embarassed, because that was their first time on a nude beach, because they stripped naked before a male not being their boyfriend, because they know him and because his erection told them that he enjoy their nakedness. I could see that one of them, most shy, was blushing furiously and used most of her strength for not to cover up. All situation was quite embarassing, but we relaxed as one of the girls said "Don't expect that I will let you go down again soon!". We all laughed and spent a fine day on the beach. My boyfriend's erection soon disappeared, but later he get occasionally hard when we all walked down the beach.
    Later I discussed the case with my friends and they told me it was cute (even the most shy one). They want to come back to the beach.
    Thus - an erection is fine. But in right circumstances - no harrasement or playing with oneself.

Joe90 likes this.
  14. DannyBoy_Canada

DannyBoy_Canada Member

The best type of erection is the one in the morning...Morning Wood if you will!

15. Domesticated

Domesticated Member

Even better are the ones that come entirely randomly, at any time, any situation, clothed or unclothed, for absolutely no reason.

16. lilgreenpickles

lilgreenpickles Member

I think i would end up feeling the same way as the guy if I saw that [​IMG]

17. vivid

vivid Member

I've never been on a nude beach, but I think the human body AND it's sexuality is beautiful. I think, erection or no erection, a man's body, just like a woman's body, is a beautiful thing. IMHO if you bring a child to a nudist beach, they've got to have some inkling of the facts of life, and not get freaked over something so normal as an erection. So long as the male in this situation is not being a butt and hitting on everything in site or being rude or pushy I really don't see the problem!

Joe90 likes this.
  18. lynsey

lynsey Banned

ewwwwww I remember being 15 one summer and at the beach with 3 other girls who were also 15-16 and we were really young for that age both physically and mentally. I was the only one who had ever seen a guy before and that was because I had the same bf since like I was god 11 hah. Anyway we were walking down the beach and went really far because there were sting rays at the cove we walked over the rocks and low and behold there was blacks beach, which is a nude beach in san diego. We crossed the rocks and started building a sand castle and this old guy comes walking up to us...like 3 feet away from my face and he's naked and is hard and I'm sitting and it was seriously the grossest thing in the world and scarred me for life. My friend Katie was scarred by this too we still talk about it "Do you need any help with your sand castle girls?' hah

19. Spidey

Spidey Member

I think it's fine too if you don't play around with it, and act like it isn't even there.

20. JGroeling

JGroeling Member

THe question I have for this thread (because I plan on going to a nude beach for the first time this summer) would be that if you were having a convo with someone and you got an erection, should you apologize (possibly try to cover up also, or not I guess would depend on if they get opffended)? or just continue with the conversation?

Also if you have an erection and you do happen to see someone you'd like to talk to is it ok to approach them while you are hard?

These are more just general questions, I'm an art model so I'm nude in front of clothed and nother nudes often and occassionaly I get wood, usually most people dont care, and I dont think I'll have too much of a problem at a nude beach but I'm curious how others with more experience would handle those situations.