Wrong on so many levels

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Of course it's innocent. It's a little kid. It's the adults who aren't so innocent. Tell me, would you like a private audience with a child that dresses up in drag and dances like that to a Madonna song? Me either, 'cause it's fuckin' gross and wrong. Kids don't know this, because they're not sexual creatures yet. But an adult hanging out with a young boy dressed like a hooker and like, trying to tie cherry stems and shit with your tongue is just obscene. Most adults realize this and would be uncomfortable with it. I wouldn't even want to be sitting alone in a room with a young boy acting like this. For what I should think are obvious reasons. I would call it sexual harassment on their part, but they're too young to understand what sex is. Though I'm sure they've been exposed to it a lot given what they're engaging in.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah I'd be telling the kid to pull his head in, and then glancing cold glares at the parents.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Damn schools. You're probably right. I got the sex Ed class when I started Highschool. Of course I already knew what it was and how it was performed haha. But it was funny to laugh at with my friend circle lol. I remember the class was always being yelled at to be quiet because too much laughter. Pretty much because we were only 13, and although we knew sex would be a part of our future lives, I don't really think anyone took it all that seriously. I never had those friends or knew people who fell preggerz in HS or anything.

Anyway, I forget where I was going with any of that. Ah yep, so if schools are doing that 3-4 years earlier these days then ughh. I'll home school. Kick yo ass at the state fair pork BBQ biaatch. :p

thethinkingcat likes this.
  4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

You make a good point; I was just being facetious

So do you want your son dancing to Madonna or to rap music while holding his junk?

[​IMG]

5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Erm......I Have Never Played With A Doll In My Life......I "Came Out" At 10.....With A "Tonka Truck" In My

Left Hand......And My "Dick" In My Right Hand.....Can't Get Any "Butcher" Than That..... :D

Cheers Glen.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well it depends on the rap music I think. Madonna is Madonna, but rap? If my son was doing that, and he was dressed in clown face paint holding his nuts flippin' the bird? Parenting well done.

:p

[​IMG]

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I was home schooled in my early years but when we moved country my parents threw me in to a public highschool. It wasn't the worst at all really, I still remember a lot of school days as the best days. Hated it at the time, my parents said one day I'll look back on them as the best years of my life. I never believed them. They we right.

I did get to go through a "finding myself" period. I'd met a friend on my first day pretty early, few grades higher, I got to hang out with an older crowd of people that were cool and she became my best friend in the world. Then it became more than friends. I didn't know who I was yet, wasn't into boys yet I was already like 15 but no real interest in any of that shenanigans.

Then, I knew my friend had a crush on me and people were telling me blah blah blah I figured she liked other girls and she liked me and tbh I kind of liked her a lot, as more than a friend? I'm not sure, but I knew she meant more to me than a friend.

At some point in all that we started to date although neither one of us really asked the other, so it's always been hard to pinpoint when and where, in all honesty you may as well say day 1 when I was 13, that the greeting was the first awkward date haha.

I say 15ish really, I think that's when you know I started to feel the heart. I'd miss her when she wasn't around, I'd get the flutters when she was around.

I married that girl 15 years later. It's been 7 months now. :)

Its always been a question for me about my sexuality, she was 16 when I met her so she knew she liked girls, I was off with the fairies and not really into anything. Did I like the gender, or did I just like the person?

I'd have to say I loved the person, not the gender. I guess I felt more comfortable around females sexually because of this, so I've always been with females, but I always think, if we didn't move, or had I just gone to another school, we'd never have met. I'd probably be with a boy right now. Lol, imagine that. Me with a boy. :p.

Was just meant to be. :) I really believe that.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Meh, for me, I think the best years of my life are right about now, the last decade or so.

Theres a lot of shit you cant do as a teen and everybody thinks you are full of yourself.

Whereas now, well I am still on holidays overseas, you can go anywhere do anything, every one calls you sir.

I am over 6ft and male though...so... ;)

GLENGLEN and Irminsul like this.
  9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah I get that too, like my life is better now than it was then, I guess I just mean the stupid stuff you did and the friends etc. When you could break into a circus and not get in trouble for it kind of stuff lol. Or like I can remember funny moments in class I wish I could go back and revisit. Like some of the student and teacher arguments and blow ups. The time Matt through a cheese block at the window and it just slowly slid down LOL. Like hmm cheese actually does that.

Or what I'd do to go back and spend one day walking home with my girl, then making up any excuse not to part ways at the crossroads where we left each other. Tbh I had to walk a bit more walking that way but it was totally worth it. All those miles we walked as teens just to go and do nothing lol. They were still sweet days

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  10. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Ideally he would of course be headbanging on grim and frostbitten black metal :grinning: That way we could do the dishes together without arguing about the tunes :p

But although its hypothetical until you really have a son and so kind of easy to say maybe, i would say: I expect I don't let my preferences come in between that stuff. Happily I too had some great parenting examples in that regard :) With hindsight its amazing how free they let me. They had it easy sexuality wise though. But yeah, I was one hell of a kid and adolescent and had several interests and preferences that seriously clashed with my parents outlook on life.
    I might draw the line where it comes to being a juggalo though :D Because that's 1) just horrible and 2) guarantees being bullied (and i couldn't even blame those kids for doing it :D ).

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i imagine that all the time.

college. if the answer isn't college, you did college wrong.

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]
    right media.. I guess its fake news.

storch likes this.
  13. storch

storch banned

Not fake news. He really did dance for dollars at a gay bar.

Anybody want to defend that?

And here he is a year earlier turning on the men folk at some . . . place.

It would appear that we've come full circle here, and have arrived at the conclusion that this is "wrong on so many levels!

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

15. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Yeah that’s a credible source of news [​IMG]

16. storch

storch banned

Sometimes you just don't want to believe your lying eyes, huh?

Is that credible enough for ya?

Orison likes this.
  17. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Disgusting. The fact people defend this shit proves just how fucked the world is.

Orison, storch and Irminsul like this.
  18. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

The worst part is Desmond's parents are unemployed and living off the money their drag-son makes.

19. storch

storch banned

Hear hear!

20. Pressed_Rat

Sadly, the kid will probably commit suicide once he gets older and realizes how people used him.

These parents really belong behind bars.

21. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Have you been imagining scenarios on how the little 11yr old boy in a dress that makes you so angry, dies?

22. Pressed_Rat

He doesn't make me angry. He is just an innocent, naive kid. The parents make me angry, as does the media which tries to promote things that are sick, twisted and deranged as "normal".

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018