Wrong on so many levels

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, Dec 1, 2018.

1. storch

storch banned

One day you'll bother to read the post before the one you decide to criticize, and thereby avoid looking pathetic in your condemnation of one but not the other.

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Yeah, I'm the one condemning people here.. :rolleyes:

3. storch

storch banned

Apparently I'll have to stick it right in your face.

"If you think an 11 year old boy in a dress is sexy, maybe you are the problem."

What you're really whining about is my engaging in a tit-for-tat exchange.

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Lets divide it into two parts

1) In the news studio. Which to me, no, did not look sexualized, looked like he had dress up in his moms clothes, dress past the knees, some fake fur, bad wig. No I dont really see what everyone is on about there. And yes there is the problem of which members of the public are more horrified than others. It would help your csuse if there were more females chiming in, in this thread. Anyone other than the set of sexually repressed white (yes white because for some reason thats a thing) 35 to 65 year old males.

2) Twerking in some kind of parade. Now, his parents are obviously excruitiatingly average and boring, as were mine. I didnt do the drag thing, but that was me at that age. Hyperactive, dancin about, juushing, attention seeking. That part in particular, where that comes from I still have no idea. It doesnt come from the parents. If you saw his dad try to dance, like mine, youd know that doesnt come from the parents

Doesnt come from any other outside influence either. I was born in 72, there wasnt anyone on the TV to copy until 81 when Michael Jackson got big, but i was doing it before then. At like 7 years old, there were no friends or cousins like me, no one at school, and zero exposure to any adult homosexuals at the time.

I wont blame genetics, because thats bullshit, but there is something else in the mix that seems to affect only a tiny fraction of kids in the realm of 1/2 a percent, hyperactive, attention seeking, in that gay way. Hormones get redirected someway different to everyone else or something. But some of it does just not come from outside influences.

At 11 this dude has adult drag queens around him, he is going to parades, but if you went back to when he was 6 or 7, in what was probably a very ordinary suburban life you'd be scraching your head as to why he was like that

Ashalicious likes this.
  5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. storch

storch banned

First of all, I don't have a "cause." And if I did, I wouldn't be looking for anyone to help me with it since an appeal to authority or groups has never been my modus operandi.

Second of all, my opinion on this issue cannot be attributed to my age or ethnicity. No one has, or ever will, accuse me of being sexually repressed; in fact, it is quite the opposite. I'm more open than you know . . . when it comes to adults. You just interpret my opinion concerning the OP as repressive because I have a problem with preteens being encouraged to play the part of an adult seeking the sexual attentions of adults of the opposite sex. I would suggest that your childhood experience of feeling alone in your identity has caused you to overidentify with this 11 year old kid to the extent that you will overlook the sexual nature of his playtime.

So we'll just have to agree to disagree. You are free to consider me so sexually repressed that I would deny an 11 year old kid the right to act out the part of a sexually mature adult seeking the attention of other sexually mature adults of the opposite sex. I can live with that.

thethinkingcat and Pressed_Rat like this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I was probably reenacting Indiana Jones when I was 11. Made me the TomBoy I am today, no doubt with the hat to match. ;)

8. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Irminsul likes this.
  9. I'm sorry. When I see someone that looks like a sexy woman, I get funny feelings. Why do we pretend like wearing lipstick and walking around like you have child bearing hips isn't sexy? It's sexy in adult women. That's what drag queens mimic. Adult women. And not just plain Jane adult women, but basically, hookers.

No? Drag queens mimic hookers. It was a little boy acting like a hooker. Nevermind...if you don't get why that's disturbing, I don't know what to tell you.

I guess it could be seen as comedy. Hookers are funny. It's always funny when a man dresses up like a slut, like in those old beer commercials. I guess the kid is hilarious.

WritersPanic and storch like this.
  10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Why do we keep talking about "drag queens" in the sense of social situations? I don't see women dressed up like that really ever. Drag queens don't particularly mimic women in my opinion, it's like Glam Rock, you know it's gay.

Drag queens don't mimic women at all, really. Dressing up as a drag to me isn't a sense of anything but coming out as gay in a social situation.

Every other sissy manages to cross dress like a woman and they do it very well too. But you don't see them with the glam make up and fluffy feathers etc. Like a flamboyant drag queen.

11. storch

storch banned

Of course they don't . . .
    [​IMG]

Hell, anyone can see that.

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

So why keep up the ardent argument that they mimic adult behaviour?

13. storch

storch banned

14. Oh, okay, they don't dress up like women. There's...no such thing as male clothing or female clothing. That's all stereotypes.

Fuck, why don't we just go ahead and insist that nothing on Earth makes any fucking sense and be done with it. Nothing we think we know is true, and if anybody gets harmed by this attitude, well fuck it, who knows what caused it, because we can't understand anything, anyway. One guy says drag queens aren't gay. One guy says they are. One guy says they dress like girls. One guy says, "What? Like girls? I don't see that at all."

And women, why do you put on lipstick and skimpy, tight-fitting clothes to feel sexy? Oh, wait, I suppose you don't do that to feel sexy. You just do it to express yourselves and have a good time. Right. So annoying how people act like they don't understand the real reasons why people do these things.

I think the true story of this whole thread is that that little boy is a perverted little boy. Who knows why. There have always been little perverts running around. But we didn't always have them shoved down our throats like they're motherfucking heroes. A little boy who plays with himself too much dressed up like a girl! That hasn't been happening since the dawn of time after all. Except before we were all obsessed with being ultra hip they were looked down upon as the biggest fucking dorks in the world that they are.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Some mothers do av em

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Some mothers do av em
    Put on a pair of sandals :D

17. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

It could be worse you're kid could be a big Madonna fan

[​IMG]

18. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

This is actually a good example of how innocent it can be.
    And don't plenty of 11 year olds girls wear make up and clothes that mimic that of young adults in style. So if the acting sexy at too young age is the main problem (and that is how its put by most), why do these people only make an issue about it when its a 11 year old boy in drag clothes :rolleyes:

YouFreeMe likes this.
  19. storch

storch banned

I was being sarcastic with you.
    The 11 year old in the OP's video is the topic at the moment.

You're comparing children playing dress-up at home to children being encouraged and applauded for playing dress-up for the purpose of becoming sexual eye candy for the benefit of others outside the home.

It's one thing to give a child the ok to play dress-up at home. It's another thing to encourage them to provocatively strut their stuff on the national stage as drag queens. Whose interest is really being served in this exploit?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    WritersPanic likes this.
  20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

is that a drag queen or a vampire?

21. storch

storch banned

Good eye! I was mistaken. It's what's called a dragpire. Other than turning you into the undead, they're no more harmful than your garden variety vampire. And just like a regular vampire, a wooden stake in the heart, and their fun's over.