Wrong on so many levels

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, Dec 1, 2018.

1. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

One remembers when one is 3 years old, gets out of bed to an empty house. That would have been at 72 Corona st, Belmont Shores, 1942. Yeah. I remember.

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't want any rights. I made it through life so far on my own terms as a gay woman since I was 15 over half my life ago. I made it with no rights or agendas from anyone except my own. Nobody is going to tell me what I can and can't do or who I can and can't love. Don't care if it's legal or illegal. I don't conform. I stay true. I stay Irm.

3. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Where is Pressed Rat?

4. storch

storch banned

Yes, you've made that abundantly clear.

You are of the opinion that there's nothing sexual at all about a preteen mimicking the sexuality of an adult, and that there's no reason to not encourage them to take this playing dress-up thing to the next level and swing those hips and shake that thing like a sexually mature grownup looking to draw the sexual attention of the opposite sex.

Your position is duly noted.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
  5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

It's not like this is anything new though
    Ok the drag queen aspect is new, but not the overall sexuality of it..which I dont even consider it to be sexual, sure it seems that way to an adult but kids often mimic things without understanding their true nature

Havent preteens always mimicked the sexual behavior of adults? Not all of them but certainly some of them

And hasnt day time television always exploited it?

Just turn your tv off, you don't have to watch it

I personally think jumping on the newest outrage train reflects a higher level of brainwashing than simply not giving a shit and ignoring it

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  6. storch

storch banned

Yeah but it's being discussed here because this is a . . . discussion board! And I personally think that those who are defending this "newest outrage" are so brainwashed and enthusiastic that they're simply incapable of "not giving a shit and ignoring it."

Sometimes, when people push shit, other people push back. So now we'll wait for the next defender to make their case.

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

^i know it's a discussion board but thanks for making sure I knew :sweatsmile:

I slipped in the brainwashing remark because pressed rat had to go to his old standby and call people brainwashed earlier in the thread lol, I wouldnt have bothered saying it otherwise

Discuss away, storcheypoo
    I just dont think this really matters in the grand scheme of things

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  8. storch

storch banned

Yeah, I get that, Melypoo. There's a whole bunch of unfortunate shit that doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. It's amazing how often the "grand scheme of things" thing comes in handy when defending some things.

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Good good

Any early memories you would like to share?

10. storch

storch banned

I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours . . .

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

he's been busy performing on the drag show circuit.

GLENGLEN and Ashalicious like this.
  12. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I’m sure PR’s parents are proud he managed to carve out a niche for himself [​IMG]

13. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Most likely dressed up like a lady, strutting his stuff on stage while lipsyncing to a Celiene Dion song.

Tyrsonswood and GLENGLEN like this.
  14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

15. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Oh my God, that's like totally, you know what i mean? Like, exactly.

Running Horse likes this.
  16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

i prefer to be around males and I'm a lesbian.

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well then by your own logic, shouldn't you prefer the company of both sexes equally? lol

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well that makes sense, i usually prefer to be around males too. much less pressure. women are the best, but spending a lot of time with them can be stressful and exhausting.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

guys like to sing, i like to belt out some tunes too while on the terps :D
    if a group of fuys are singing, i'm singing too i dont care who they are i'm getting amongst that.
    i like to sing. and with guys, you dont even have to sound good.

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

If you think an 11 year old boy in a dress is sexy, maybe you are the problem

Irminsul likes this.
  21. storch

storch banned

Yeah sure, it was just a dress. Are you feigning ignorance, or did you really not see the lipstick, eyelashes, makeup, wig, and catwalk show.

Now let's see if we can locate where the problem here really lies. I'm not the one who's applauding a preteen dressing up and acting out the part of a sexually mature adult looking for that kind of attention. That would be you. And that is a problem. For your own reasons (which is none of my business), you don't mind seeing preteens who play dress-up taking it to the next level. I understand that there are people who really get into that kind of thing, but I'm not one of them.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  22. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Storch, you're projecting and insinuating unneccesary things on your convo partners with a different opinion.
    It's cool you're concerned but its not cool or constructive to act like anybody who isn't as outraged over this as you must love 11 year old boys in drag in a sexual way themselves, and that that's the reason why they're not against kids doing stuff like this. In fact, its kind of pathetic. Don't you have something better?