Jussie Smollett and the maga hat hoax

Discussion in 'People' started by deleted, Feb 14, 2019.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

eggsprog and rollingalong like this.
  2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I wonder which fellow forummers you are thinking of with this comment.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

the ones that hide behind the avatar..

4. Asmodean

Such as?

It seems an empty remark if he doesn't mean anyone in particular with it. Everybody knows what is ment with it at this point, so we assume meaning to it. But does 6-eyed really says something meaningful there, or does he merely (try to) give the impression. And if its the latter and he's actually using a generatic statement to act like he makes a witty or meaningful point while its empty doesn't that border on NPC behavior itself?

5. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

It was pretty evident to me from the start that the story was an ill-conceived hoax. I mean, why would there even be people out at that hour of the morning driving around with rope and bleach in their car? The fact Smollet would not turn his phone over to the police was also telling. Plus how many times did Smollet change his story about what the men said to him? This story immediately falls apart with just a little critical thinking.

However, with liberals, their seething hatred for Trump and his supporters overrides any capacity for logic they might possess. All emotional reaction and zero critical thinking skills seems to be par for the course with many people on the left these days. This will likely be the reason for Trump being re-elected to another 4 years in office. The liberals will have nobody to blame but themselves.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    Orison likes this.
  6. Asmodean

A particular minority of liberals that could be described as libtards or liberals in general? When you keep your remark so unnuanced and make it seem its liberals in general, you seem kind of affected by an unreasonable dislike (hate) too.

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

More conservatives are liberal than far left liberals will admit..
    All we are seeing is far left liberals going ape shit because grandma didnt win the election and orange man is bad.

wanna play a game of hangman?

8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

By definition a conservative is not "liberal" in America.

9. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I would switch out conservatives with Republicans.

"Most Republicans are more liberal than far left liberals will admit" makes more sense.

The fact is that most Republican politicians pretend to be for small government when really they are not. I cannot think of many people in the Senate or Congress with are truly conservative in the Constitutional, limited government sense.

goodearth likes this.
  10. unfocusedanakin

That assumes other people want "big" goverment. That distinction still shows you are not a Democratic voter since only Republicans have this fantasy of an evil goverment.

Believe it or not most Americans want privacy even if they want to pay tax for college and healthcare.

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

all emotional reaction and zero critical thinking skills seems to be par for the course with everyone who identifies with a political party these days.

12. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

To be fair, you call everything a hoax. Eventually you had to be right at least once.

tumbling.dice, lode and Meliai like this.
  13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

:D

I thought the same thing

eggsprog likes this.
  14. unfocusedanakin

Interesting how people work so hard to disprove one example when literally 100's more exist. It's as if they do not live in reality. This is a good example to them since they are not racist. It feeds into their idea they are not it is those who say racism who are.

It's sad he lied but the reason the lie was believed are those other examples. People say "yeah that sounds like a Trump voter to me". If this portion of people who as they see themselves no one would.

Like would you believe the ACLU beat a gay guy up? I would not.

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]
    There are 100s of gay black being lynched in America..

Only in the media mental illness world..

16. Asmodean

Apolitical people can fall prey to it too it seems

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

true, but they post fewer memes about it at least.

18. unfocusedanakin

That is true there are lots of issues with gay rights and attacks. In this case with Jussies the right wing seems to be taken it as their typical view that they are not racist. Others lie and make racism up. This story is gold to them. That is my point. They ignore the bigger picture since this story is a confirmation biases.

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

20. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

Memes getting better. Dude still has no comment..

Eric Russell of Chicago’s Tree of Life Justice League of IL, NFP announces that he, with Chicago 20th Ward aldermanic candidate Andre Smith, are filing a class-action lawsuit AGAINST Jussie Smollett.

r0llinstoned and rollingalong like this.