I can't wait until

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by intongues, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Yups! But only because it seems really good :grinning:
    Same here. Was ok with getting it some time after release for the longest time, but now im sure Im getting it right away. If I would wait long enough I could just borrow it from a friend... which we often do with singleplayer games. But nope, we're all gonna buy this in october :p

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well it's not like i'm fapping to it, just proving my point.

3. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

If I still had a console RDR2 is one I'd buy in a heart beat. RDR & it's predecessors were too good to not keep goin'

4. ...the weather starts getting really bad and all of the self-satisfied people out there have to fight for their lives instead of talking about their phones and the latest shitty band.

5. lode

lode Banned

I guess winters are a bitch in Wisconsin. :D

6. Who's in Wisconsin? I'm talking global warming, droughts and famine and shit.

7. lode

lode Banned

You, if your profiles not a liar.

And it'll hit poorer equatorial countries much harder at first. I bet We can keep our heads in our phones while the world burns pretty spectacularly.

We're truly fucked Neon.

8. I must not have updated it since I lived there.

*sigh* Okay...I can't wait until AMERICA is devastated by global warming. According to science we are truly fucked. We're truly fucked anyway, but I just can't wait until all of the shitheads are eating each other alive. We deserve it.

9. CentFLGuyhere

CentFLGuyhere Members

Interjecting some humor... I can't wait until I can find out how to get to Sesame Street

10. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Suuuuunny daze
    Sweepin the.. Clooouds away.

I don't like the term "can't wait".. Mostly just because it's usually not true.

11. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Isn't life just one big waiting room?

Then again I feel very optimistic for life right now.

12. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I can't wait until it's actually decent outside instead of this bullshit lying weather. If its 75 degrees then why does it still feel like I'm in a sauna when I go outside? Every time it's "cool" here, there's no wind and the humidity is 100%

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i can't wait until people lucky enough to live in paradise stop complaining about their perfect weather, while the rest of us are wearing 14 layers which all do nothing, because the constant fucking freezing rain soaks right through all of them.

14. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

You do realize of course there’s nothing stopping you from moving to warmer climes?

I’m actually looking forward to our nor’easter tomorrow with heavy rains and high 50+ mph winds,
    but then again I don’t intend on going out...[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
  15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Do You Work From Home HW.....Or Are You Retired....???...I Can't Recall What You Did After

Leaving The Air Force......:smilecat:

Cheers Glen.

16. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

image.png

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i've actually considered being a homeless beach bum, but ultimately i feel like i should aim to be a functioning member of society. and in warm climes, they don't want to hire people who aren't from warm climes.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ike half an hour when I start my fire drum

19. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

The homeless tent cities down there stretch for miles, but you’ll have a nice ocean view,

20. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i'll settle for feral mice, or any other kind of feral creatures, just riding round through their world, seeing it from their optical perspective.
    feral cats, feral foxes, feral spotted owls, i'd love to see those on youtube. i know some of this has been done.
    but they seldom find their way more public then university classrooms and graduate projects,
    because there's little encouragement for sharing things that aren't about humans,
    and cleche'd mainstream plots.

not enough anyway. not ever nearly enough.