How many is too many?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by fraggle_rock, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

2. Like I said, if I loved a girl it wouldn't really matter. But you get no points for plompzakken.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I am sorry I had to read that deplorable act.

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

[​IMG]

5. Altman

Altman Bull

I don't really think it matters if you really like each other. The past is the past don't limit yourself!

6. leggs

leggs Banned

7. leggs

leggs Banned

Why does it make a difference or make it uneasy. Does it matter is it is two guys 100 times each or one guy 200 times. As long as it is fun and feels good it does not matter, it is only a number.

8. Lady Shadow

Lady Shadow Art is But a Shadow of the Divine Perfection

I guess its a "battle of the sexes" thing. A guy gets uneasy if a girl has too many partners, but guys with a lot of partners gets cheered on.

To me it shouldn't matter, I actually like it if a guy is experienced.

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  9. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

The more guys she's had the more stories she can tell me and I love that. My wife has had a lot, she was a Vegas call girl only hand picked big bucks customers who approached the Concierge.

10. I don't cheer on guys when they've had a lot of partners. I basically think of them as noobs as far as life is concerned. Girls as well. I can't prove the existence of a soul, of course, but the thrill is gone, as far as I'm concerned. They just seem like a lot of puppies who are first discovering what it's like to chase their tails, to me, while I am an old, bored dog who just sleeps on his blanket in the corner and kicks them away.

A lot of guys consider it a status symbol. It really doesn't impress me in the least. Most men are basic and most women are basic. It makes perfect sense to me that they're all self-obsessed. And so much of sex these days is self-obsession and so little genuine feelings for another person. Preferably, I'd have a partner who had no sexual experience at all. Someone whose brain didn't revolve around their genitals.

Lady Shadow likes this.
  11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm still trying to figure out who is cheering on these slutty guys. people say it happens in every thread about sexual numbers, but i have yet to see it in real life.

i don't know, i've had women tell me all kinds of interesting stories that had nothing to do with sex.

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  12. leggs

leggs Banned

I agree with you, then the battle becomes who can make the other cum the most

Justinsky and thefallenone1986 like this.
  13. leggs

leggs Banned

Everyone has stories they can tell, some good and some not so good

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The year was 1924..

15. leggs

leggs Banned

No, I mean a real story not one from Italy or from my daughter names Dorothy

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

When I was little, we found a man. He looked like... like, butchered. The old woman in the village crossed themselves... and whispered crazy things- strange things. "El Diablo cazador de hombres." Only in the hottest years this happens- and this year, it grows hot. We begin finding our men. We found them sometimes without their skins... and sometimes much, much worst. ..."El cazador trofeo de los hombres"means "the demon who makes trophies of men

Pete's Draggin' likes this.
  17. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

18. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

None of my business to ask or know how many sexual partners my date has had.

It's my business and my responsibility to wear a condom.
    &
    If both of us agree, each of us get an affordable & reliable STD test.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  19. Nakedwalker

Nakedwalker Members

There is no set number as to how many are “too many.” Each person has to determine that in their own minds. In my case, I have had sex with 17 women. My wife’s “number” is several times higher than my own, and I would have absolutely NO problem if it was even higher. I tend to take a philosophical view about it..... it’s like the Apollo astronauts who walked on the moon. If you’re not Neil Armstrong, what difference does it make whether you’re Buzz Aldrin or Harrison Schmidt??

20. You can have too few, too. I have zero, which everyone finds gross. I'm like a baby boy who gets erections.