DUDES, acid changes your marijuana trips forever and makes them "psychedelic"

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by D3lit3, Jan 26, 2012.

1. D3lit3

D3lit3 Member

So I've been researching this phenomena where most hallucinogens alter your marijuana experience (or vice versa). In my experience, this is absolutely true. Acid made my weed trips actually have OEV's, which I never had before. Also amplified the trip by a lot. I've been reading about this on different forums and 90% of people say that their cannabis trips changed after acid and possibly shrooms. I took acid like 2 times a month ago and everytime I smoke now I can see these red-green patterns/fractals everywhere that I saw while on acid - on the walls, on my monitor, phone etc.

So guys, all it takes is one acid trip and you're good to go for life regarding weed trips :sunny:

Now, how does this happen? I have a small theory. So acid does not stay in your spinal fluid and physically affect your weed highs through physically being there, no. Acid is water soluble so it is impossible it would stay in your system even 2 days after ingestion because you would just pee it out. It has been proven that acid can not form any bodily deposits due to this, and the whole urban myth is a lie. I think the key factor here is "memory".

No matter how much acid you take, all you need to do is achieve that trippy state where you're seeing visuals and walls breathing, even if only for a second. And your brain memory stores or saves it. Now, with cannabis, either it enhances the memory of the trip, or your brain relives that "memory", creating visuals you wouldn't normally have. Either way, it's awesome.

Theoretically, all it would take is one strong acid trip so your brain can store that memory and use it for later while you're toking up.

Thoughts? :love:

heatlessbbq likes this.
  2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I have had an LSD flashback from Weed Brownies before, and a couple other weed highs where I felt significantly higher than my pre-Hallucinogen using days so I can relate to a degree. But I also have had many regular pot highs as well since I started using Hallucinogens.

We know for certain that both weed and LSD significantly effect memory while under the influence so perhaps you are onto something.

3. jameshk

jameshk Member

I believe you are correct. Once you take acid it connects certain neurons that once tied, cannot be broken. Or so I believe.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

um no.

5. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

Weed has always been somewhat psychedelic to me... If you smoke enough.

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Acid shows you new ways of thinking and marijuana plunges you into your thoughts, that's why smoking weed can remind you of acid in many ways.

7. raincoast

raincoast Member

I find after doing a psychedelic, for the next few months i experience a more trippy stone. But after a few months of not doing acid/shrooms it wears off.. thats just me though

porkstock41 likes this.
  8. Delta 9 The Psychonaut

Delta 9 The Psychonaut Member

Ehhh, Not really. No drug experience is the same for everyone. Dropping acid also doesn't fry the trip into your memory.

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

To the people who experience flashbacks, you can't say acid doesn't 'fry' the trip into memory either.

Just like not everyone who goes to war and sees bodies strewn about on the ground is going to suffer PTSD but for those who do, it gets imprinted subconsciously in their memory. I speculate they relive that PTSD encounter/trauma due to encountering similar stimuli: sights, smells, emotions, that evoke flashbacks in those individuals.

While not all of those who take LSD encounter flashbacks and those who do don't view LSD as a 'traumatic' experience, it's still an extremely powerful trip that some parts of the brain/body are probably not really properly equipped to handle on some level, so similarly to PTSD, similar alterations in stimuli: smells, emotions, visual softening, etc. caused from cannabis evoke the memory of LSD effects and cause flashbacks.

So with all that said, I would say for this individual's situation which is fairly similar to my own experience is that after awhile the memory of the experience gets reinforced to differentiate between the weed high and psychedelics and so it doesn't prepare for that full on assault of the senses that LSD/shrooms creates.

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

not everyone discovered hallucinations(the center or the mind) with LSD and Magic mushrooms..

11. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Don't feed into myths. And don't say weed "trips" either

12. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

There's reports all over the internet about this phenomena, you think every person that claims to experience this phenomena is just talking for the hell of it?

There's plenty of people who have smoked JWH, AM Cannabinoid compounds and yes even smoked/ate weed that have reported heavy trips, even some hospital visits from the former cannabinoids. You perpetuating denial of this not only shows ignorance but it's actually kind of dangerous information.

13. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

I feel sorry for people who have never tripped off weed... I admit, the only time I tripped and actually left planet earth was my first time....That was the most crazy experience of my life it would take me 2 pages to explain the whole trip, but lets just say after years of examining my first time smoking weed, I've come to the conclusion that I somehow pulled memories of shapes I seen as an infant and they some how came back as visuals during the trip...Anywho,I still trip on weed, it's very visual... not LSD pattern visuals... But it makes the world look like this everyday pattern of colors and shapes...and everything is blocky and cartoon-like..sort of like the simpsons. And when I get really really high everything will pixelate for a split second and I will see pyramids in the pixels... It's very hard to explain...

Or like I remember one time I was high and my bed morphed into a 2D basketball court from my past memory....... It didn't look like an actual basketball court it was just reminiscent of one... If that makes sense.....

I thank God weed is very psychedelic for me :2thumbsup: .. I feel sorry for those who don't experience the psychedelia, makes me wonder why the fuck you even smoke weed.

14. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

And no my weed isn't laced.... I've been smoking weed since I was 13.. Bought weed from different people..different states...different strains.. I'm just lucky I suppose.

15. indydude

indydude Senior Member

LSD trumps weed. Weed is a 'high'. Acid is a 'trip'. Actually smoking weed while tripping is a waste. You cant feel it. Might as well just smoke cigs and freak out on the smoke. Same with beer. Cant get drunk while tripping. Never tried coke on acid but I'd probably not feel the coke. LSD is the king of drugs.

16. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

There are reports of Armageddon all over the Internet, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna be digging a bomb shelter. Hell I bet there are reports of flying midgets on the Internet.

I've been smoking for a dozen years, smoked with thousands of people and done countless hours of real research on the plant, and the only claims of "tripping" seem to come from people that don't really understand the concept. If you eat a huge dose it can get intense though I still wouldn't call it tripping.

To each their own I guess

17. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm not sure, what I do know though is that I can miss the chance of getting in an unexpected acid flashback when smoking my J very well.

18. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about in regards to reports of flying midgets :confused: but please link me!

In return ill link you with several sources of this phenomena of weed become more psychedelic after using Hallucinogens as well as HEAVY trip reports of more concentrated cannabinoids like JWH. If you can't link me those flying midget links, well i still suggest more research for you in regards to pot becoming more psychedelic for some after using hallucinogens.

I've tripped on weed before as in seeing trees transform into Mario mushrooms, colors becoming significatly enhanced, objects bending forms, synesthesia effects.

19. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

What is you definition of tripping? And what is this "intensitiy" that you speak of?

20. oceanicbliss

oceanicbliss Member

I have been smoking weed for 21 years, daily for 19 years, though I gave up back in August, can only go so far I guess .

I have been taking LSD and other psychedelics for over 17 years and I will never stop, atleast 4 or 5 times a year these days just to keep me focussed on the truth as I see it .

My weed smoking experiences were alot more innocent before I tried LSD .

It was all about goofing off with my friends. laughing, being a clown and having fun .

After LSD my conciousness became alot more aware of things outside of itself, my ego became aware of itself . So over the years the weed actually intensified these feelings, perhaps made things less goofy, more introspective and creative .

I have never tripped off weed, like you trip off LSD, though I had a lot more insight from weed after I had taken LSD, but that could also just be maturity.

I personally believe people who think they have tripped on weed have never really tripped on LSD, or think spinning out on weed is tripping, which it is not, imo .

I have had some very trippy thoughts and visuals after smoking weed, and this probably comes from all the LSD I have taken, but they have never been like they have on LSD, or any other top shelf hallucinagen .

I'm not saying you can't, but I don't think you can, but maybe there are kids out there who had parents that took lots of LSD during their conceptions and weed does open up their mind on pot that others need LSD to open, but I don't think so .

I actually think all those years ago, I probably thought I was tripping on weed, and then I was given LSD and magic mushrooms and learn't what tripping really was .

As for one of the posters that said there is no point smoking weed while tripping, I couldn't disagree more . Smoking weed during a trip is awesome, though you need atleast a half an ounce to make it worth while . Just make sure you pre roll your joints though it can be very amusing trying to roll them on a heavy LSD session .