Do you believe in astrology?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Robofish, Oct 27, 2012.

1. vashikaranhub

vashikaranhub Members

It all depends upon person's opinion if someone's is spiritual then for sure he /she will believe in astrology and relate everything with the transition of planets but if person leads a practical life then he/she will be more scientific.
    But astrology is a real concept like science and to understand it you need to know about it

2. Scratched

Scratched Members

I believe strongly in Astrology.

3. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

No, it's nonsense.

Okiefreak likes this.
  4. NotGayCharlie

NotGayCharlie Banned

It cracks me up. I once dated a chick who'd read her zodiac sign determine her life. What I noticed about the astrology she read up on was that she pretty much let her sign (being a Virgo) define who she was. She made excuses not to get along with certain people because they were of a different sign, who happened to be natural born enemies with Virgos. She was nuts let me tell ya :)

5. Dancing_Sun

Dancing_Sun Member

i think astrology can be a useful tool. we know that the moon energies effect our energy, so why wouldn't other planets. The surface stuff, "your sign" is just that surface. but if you look into natal charts and dive more deeply, you could find some real understanding. I found it helpful in learning my childrens moon sign. it was pretty spot on and helped me understand more fully

6. setaremystica

setaremystica Members

I started studying astrology seeing it as highly poetical, but with a broad - though not intentional - skepticism about it. With the study I was convinced.

7. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Life would be a lot more dull without the tooth fairy

8. Yogamat

Yogamat Members

No!

Okiefreak likes this.
  9. GypsyLiveaboard

GypsyLiveaboard Members

I consider myself largely an atheist and skeptic. However I haven't been able to ignore or deny the accuracies I see in astrology and how it's impacted my life. My personal experiences with astrology make it difficult for my to discount. Besides, we know that planets have radiation, gravity, light, etc. what if we simply can't yet measure the other ways they effect us?

10. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

it's a star

11. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

I'm kinda agnostic about it like with most things. It was reading about my moon sign that kinda got me thinking maybe there is some truth to it. A few years ago i took it as rubbish.

12. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

James "The Amazing" Randi strikes again....................

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Some intense dreams about one of the 17,456 people you have met in your lifetime could have you wondering what this person is doing now. It might also awaken the desire to be in contact again, but not if they are now fat or ugly. An increased psychic sensitivity could cause you to better understand the thoughts and feelings of a dead cat you had 13 years ago. Communication of all kinds should go well today except with your phone company's customer service. Stay away from dairy, it makes your ass fat

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i guess there's a first time for everything.

15. BirdFlu

BirdFlu resident alien

somewhat. I definitely feel that there is a correlation between Earth-bound activity and "transits" within astrology. As for signs... there's a lot more than sun signs. I feel like the whole natal chart gives a good read on someone. And synastry? I feel like it's pretty real.

16. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

My gut instinct is to dismiss the whole thing. But most people I know seem to be very stereotypical of their star sign.
    I think that their is a lot about life that we do not fully understand.

BirdFlu likes this.
  17. People don't realize that their birth isn't the result of just an egg being fertilized by a sperm. The entire universe conspires to create you (and everything else in it.) There is no variable that exists completely independently of any creation. Your birth is the birth of an entire cosmos within you. Time dwindles down to the precise moment of your birth and then begins again when you become conscious. What is without also lies within. Astrology is very much real.

BirdFlu likes this.
  18. BirdFlu

BirdFlu resident alien

LOVE THIS

ZenKarma likes this.
  19. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I'm a Gemini and one part of that is dual personalities.

I think that is true with me. If you work with me you might have no idea the kind of hobbies or opinions I really have. There is professional me and personal me.

ZenKarma likes this.
  20. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

If you believe in cause and effect...it works in theory....but not practically.