<3 Lauren Southern is back with a new documentary, Borderless

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 6-eyed shaman, May 25, 2019.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

<3 Lauren Southern is back with a new documentary, Borderless! <3

Long have I been waiting for the release of this film :hearteyes:

She and her team travel all over Europe and parts of Turkey to interview migrants and locals alike, to tell as many sides to the story as possible. Including people from of all walks of life. Many of the migrants who are coming there are not the poorest of the poor, in fact, many of them had to pay the NGO traffickers up to 2,000 Euros to be transported to the shores of Europe. And once they get there, they have no housing or available opportunities. Lots of these refugees were not from war-torn areas, but are economic migrants. Many of them were promised that Europe was a paradise. Only to arrive and find no opportunity. As a result many of them regret the decision of leaving their homes, only to live in tents along the streets of cities like Paris. Many European locals who are struggling are facing a housing crisis, and many of them are getting the raw end of the deal as well.

The Youtube link I attached might not be up for very long as Youtube has been pulling the video, and altering the view count. So here's the Bitchute link to it if you can't see the Youtube version ---> Lauren Southern

2. I wonder when someone will do that in the US. But then, there's no crisis at the border, according to the left-licking press. And only a few kids get "rented" for the crossing. And the Trump administration has done a good job of keeping Obama's kid cages clean.

I bet interviews would be interesting.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

^^ If the interviews are anything like the posts on HF, I'm good thanks, I'll watch football. ;)

WritersPanic likes this.
  4. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

If Lauren Southern was involved in putting it together, we can bet it's a biased piece of propaganda trash deserving of no credence. A skillful propagandist like her can be counted on to produce a persuasive fake news documentary showing anything she wants. She starts with the conclusions, and finds images and words to support them. Why should we believe a word she says? Your endorsement only confirms that assessment.

eggsprog likes this.
  5. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

There are an estimated 350 million slaves in the world today, while within twenty years commercial fishing will become impossible, and within fifty every wild land animal much larger than a dog will be either extinct or only exist in zoos. In response, our glorious leader of the free world has threatened to kill anyone investigating him for tax evasion. There is no point listening to the truth or to propaganda when too many facts are all conveniently swept under the rug and the majority insists the governments they call evil lie to them.

6. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

correct

7. Not really. I'm an old man now and have been hearing about the border since I was a child. It's unfinished business that needs to be reconciled. It's a monument to kicking the can down the road by US "leaders".

8. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Actually you’d be surprised.

But sure, just go straight to the hit pieces without a glimpse. Lol. I wouldn’t have expected any better of you tbh :D

9. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Nor from you. The dilemma of the boy who cried wolf far too often. Tryng to hype another production by your favorite alt lite liar, the Canadian dogwhistler, using her editorial skills and fake actors to make a case against immigrants, the better to serve her billionaire handlers who have a stake in fueling Nativism. I can see why Facebook would want to remove her documentary, since it is potentially libelous and likely to stir up violence. It alleges that thousands of ISIS fighters are infiltrating Europe, that NGOs are instructing migrants on how to lie, that illegal migrants are paying human "traffickers" from a ring based in Morocco 2000 euros or more to smuggle them in, drawn by false pretenses of milk and honey, and that that these are not the deserving migrants who are unable to afford such fees. I think these kinds of issues deserve to be seriously investigated. I've long had my suspicions about Pueblo sin Fronteras. But past performance s\hows that Southern is not a reliable source when it comes to media accuracy.

Last edited: May 26, 2019
    Balbus likes this.
  10. Tsk tsk. I'd suggest something that isn't blatantly sexist like "asshole" or "shithead". Anyone can be one of those regardless of gender.

11. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Asshole or shithead might do. Pond scum is better. I'll go with that, for her and her admirers.

12. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I'm afraid to watch it.

Spin on the situation with Mexico. Am I close? Nowhere near? Good.

In reality, I think there is a problem with illegal immigration. But I think that it is being manhandled by the current administration; particularly when the President of USA insists on using terms like "illegal aliens" when discussing the issue and characterizes the people crossing our border as the scum of the earth or "murderers" and "rapists".

Here are some stats on immigrants.

wooops. that's the wrong excerpt!

I can't seem to find the one I'm looking for...

Anyway, any researcher will tell you that if anything immigration makes communities safer, not the other way around. The numbers are in! :)

13. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Here it is: a piece on whether or not immigrants increase crime. They don't, but you can read it if you're curious.

The statistics are down at the bottom... sorry for the lengthy entry. It basically says that despite high levels of immigration metropolitan areas such as El Paso and San Diego are some of the safest in the country. Other studies showed cities with highest immigration 1990 to 2000 had the largest decreases in violent crime, and that urban neighborhoods with a higher proportion of immigrants had lower crime rates after controlling for poverty, whatever that means...

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

San Diego .. Strong Military presence 95,000 uniformed military personnel assigned to a variety of commands and units in the San Diego area.

El Paso anyone that can be armed is armed ..

15. wooleeheron

Donald Duck is so off his nut he could mobilize to invade Mexico and claim it was for humanitarian purposes, right after he informs the UN the US will no longer be paying half their bills.

16. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I would be quite surprised if those stats were true for theft as well. Also homelessness, I'm not saying that's all on illegal immigration but it's quite bad here.

17. wooleeheron

They are one of the largest navy bases in the world, and those 95,000 are merely what they have close enough to drive to the border in an hour. These include the Navy Seal base, and marines. West of them in the desert are countless airbases and more marines with experimental aircraft and who knows what else. San Diego and LA are the last places on earth any fool in their right mind would ever attempt to invade by land. You either knock out the navy or prepare to be pounded mercilessly from the air.

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

North Americans cant fight jungle warfare at all .. Iraq it's a dry heat. Afghanistan is like Colorado, either ice cold and dry or dry and dusty.
    Mexico/ Central Americas .. Troops wouldnt last a week in the tropical summer heat.

19. wooleeheron

The Pentagon begs to differ, as does every fucking redneck in Texas and Arizona. The Mexicans are the ones complaining about our humidity. We love the dry desert heat, and air-conditioned uniforms and bionic leg amplifiers. Visit DC in the summer and tell me the jungle is too hot.

20. deleted

deleted Visitor

Begun this drone war has..