Waysharing (continued)
Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  1. And when the clock stops ticking, where will you be
    ahh...where you always were/are/will Be.

Yah the oldwolf gets older;
    longer in the tooth, that dull and loosen.
    And so I look on what comes at me,
    what can I ken for my security.....
    and find that it is still in the now,
    that all is decided as to what will Be.

For to plan on what will be
    takes you away from what Is;
    and this IS - - we have....
    naught more.

A lesson we learn and then relearn,
    again and again we are gently nudged to live in the Now.
    Round and round we go
    on this ride called life,
    we dream and scheme
    and you know how plans go....
    damn something always changes.

So comes the time when too late it seems,
    and not enough done.
    O my what will we do...what Can we do;
    sigh a deep sigh and resign the game ?
    .....Or go on the living;
    for t'was all we ever had.....,
    not what was gathered for later times,
    but the wisdom and lessons that stay.
    And mayhap so well learned
    that we do not have to repeat
    next time around.

For round it comes - in spiral form
    and we Grow....sometimes in spite of ourselves,
    experience is that way you see...
    we all learn,
    even from what we might not personally.

So on we go ...why not merrily
    t'is a choice we have.
    Why not laugh;
    and though sometimes with rue,
    yet with humor too.

For we are here to grow and learn;
    To Become yet more,
    as into the Beyond we Grow.

Merrily merrily merrily merrily
    Life is but a dream.

Yee Hah !!
    y'all

Enjoy !

Blessings
    and
    Namaste
  2. Expectations Dwindle
    Attachment to results Dissipate
    ``
    Intent Focused
    ``
    The Dream (Maya) unfolds
    The Temporary (Physical) Changes
  3. And where do we go from here
    O my brothers my sisters in Love
    Onward...ever moving
    For we are Blessed or cursed...depending on your view
    To Grow On
    And what does that mean but to Change and Cheange again

And so we sing and dance and make merry when crying does no good
    and though we wish to return to the One
    Our fate Now is to be Here
    And here is where we Grow On

And the Why of this is plain to be seen
    In you and you and even in me

We Grow
    Thanks Be
  4. thanksgiving.... giving thanks

yeah......my son wrote and said this is a day we have to take back, to gather again with family and extended family.
    And we all (not any one should take this we, as being them,..... lol) seem to have gone so far away and all at the same time seem to yearn to come together again.....
    But while this does mean blood family (though then again maybe not for some too) it means even more family of spirit ..people who share that undefinable something that shouts from spirit to spirit, letting you <feel> the Connection.
    Not that you want them as a lover ...though could be that you were, once upon another time and space..but that there is a sharing of dreams and visions that you can <feel>.
    And not that you could even necessarily live with a specific indivdual in community, a day in and out sharing, because your own dynamics of this Now might preclude , or make that not <feel> desirable.
    < and these marks around the feel is that these are intuitive feels which are different than emotional feels...and i do not know if I have the vocabulary without going on and on to explain....i think you Know what I speak of >

....So to my family, and some of you may have no idea I feel this close to you, ...and possibly vica versa.... just feel warm and loving and close and caring and wanting to hug if only hugs did not have inbuilt meanings that took it places that made it not what was meant.....a spiritual deep loving hug which again is not of the emotional romantic love but of a deeper through lifetimes and Work times of existence, a sharing , a melding together of spirit, and we are here to grow on, and we help each other grow, and o Yes I love seeing you fly high and higher, and might I help you go further just by my being so happy to see you grow on ...

you Know ?

And so you my family my intimates of spirit...on this day that has the most meaning to me of all the days that this culture shares, may you have a wonderful time being thankful for all that Is ...for the being that you Are, and we are, and the stone you hold is, and the air you breathe, and the wind that playfully tugs at you..... for all that IS, a big sigh of thank you ....just for being you, goes out to One and All; with reverence and honoring each and every One and All.

with you all, thank you from the heart

love you

Blessings

Namaste
  5. Sitting here reading when I should be working;nothing new here, but O how it mounts up till yet another reason not to appears...can never get it all done anyway...
    Ahh the life of one step at a time and that to come when tells you it must.
    And in my reading "Love is all that matters" rears it's head and burst upon me. My rational says that is not talking of the romantic love, but the love for others that we are meant to feel; and back it roars; no, it is that personal love ...and yes it is not about romantic love, but it is about that personal love that we immerse ourselves in and float deeply upon ...whether it be for the wind singing songs to take one traveling while they sit by the fire, or moving through space and sharing the lights and colors with others and being uplifted in this moment we call Now; which is O so much more that we Know, or care to let come to full awareness in this sleep most call life.
    Ah for the life of the run on sentence...yet the connecting dots and jots of punctuation sometimes are all we get to do if we want to get the thoughts inside out on paper...or on the screen. We can always shape it better when re-read we must to find out how much came through the true
    The mind is a mighty, wonderful thing yet pales beside the greater...Spirit - O so much more - yet so many know it least.

And i procrastinator that i be, Know it not much more than most, but she pushes through and ever so gently yet sometimes fiercely wakes me to that More.
    The dreams of what we might yet do, as one gets older the whisper that now they cannot be - for the program runs that doing is for the young (but we forget the last part....whether young or old.... of heart - for only the young of heart have the innocence, the boldness, the naivte' to walk light heartedly over the edge and fly off into the unknown abyss) - for spirit knows that we are here to experience and all is grist for the mill.

And so I post this for others that hear, or dream that this may be true.
    A wake up call, a reminder, that we Are here in this Now...and the life we allow is up to us, for there is so much more out there. And out there is the place where spirit lives and projects inside to this short now, that we humans tend to call life...
    Awaken to the more, t'is but a breath away.

Be Here Now is ever so true, but the Now dost hold ever so much More.

Loving you

Namaste
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice