You listen to music hear muffled sounds
    Cry's for help go out to ears that are shut
    Can't worry about others You’re in a rut
    But we should stop for a second and listen
    Not just hear but give all your attention
    Same song and dance played out I know
    But it is different... I heard it from a crow
    It's bigger than you is a cop out to utter
    if your alone we're all one together don't stutter, take the rudder, get out the gutter!
    We do it together who said it had to be?
    One of 2 ways which splits us in three¿
    I just want you to wake up a bit
    While the jokes alive get it
    Not even as bad as I make things out
    Even with limitations we can make a route
    Corona is sun or sol and many things even
    Like the album cover "from chaos" by 311
    Get hip or fight a fight that's been going for years.
    WW3? We been fighting each other still WW1!
    Didn't start with a gun or duke or a bomb
    Started cause long time ago over everyone’s Mom.
    Had to eat that fruit we were doomed out the gate!
    Leave it to a woman to dictate fate, but it's never to late, we can open that gate
    Cause the bible holds truths believe or not
    The stories passed down written and got.
    Argue all day it's a tool to use or use against.
    I'm all about Jesus like me he had ta bum
    Hold onto his teachings but to idols thumb
    If he died for our sins stop kneeling at crosses.
    Jesus Emanuel you read that once it's there
    So be kind to others don't use laws to care
    Or signs to hurt, lawyers to torment it's all in the book. The stories are all over plain to see

Corona is bad but don't give it your rights Consider it a sun virus words have might.
    Or a cheap beer not bad with a lime
    Kick back and make your own time
  2. I've been using music to get my point's across lately. It works unfortunately it works both ways too. I see all music in a different light these days, and if for some reason It doesn't make sense at the time it will later I'm sure. So much left out there to discover. Trying to do things the right way. Hard to take the middle path of confusion.
  3. I like big woman. Whew glad to get that off my chest peace
  4. I used to think I couldn't play music instruments because it felt awkward. I decided to challenge myself and I switched hands while writing a Bible passage. Within 15 minutes my handwriting was better than my right. Since using my left hand my right hand penmanship sorta copies my left. My father would have loved to live off the millions I'd have made while in a band shredding guitar and playing piano at the same time, but alas this route was not to be taken. I was entered into a program with the idea of telling children they were right handed... So life would be easier for them. I believed them, and gave up on my music career because I couldn't play the solo to freebird right off the rip. Now that I know im a natural I need help. Should I write an opera or still start with the scales. I think I can figure something out with Tabs.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm sorry for not picking up the slack for my band Orpheus back in the late 90s. I let you guys down after the our set at the kiddie arcade Egos got bad after we played in front of a crowd...

I'll just stick to pretending I can sing.
  5. Got outta jail. Got beat up by about 6 cops while walking down the road. They pulled up behind me and when I turned around I knew I was getting beat up so I told em I wanted to pray and got down in the praying position and got out the prayer Id been learning that day. One had threw his knee into my back so many times it punctured my lung. All this before asking my name... So I told them I was Logan... Paul of course. I sat in a holding cell for a day with a punctured lung. Really learned some things in that cell. Like using internet sensation Logan Paul as an alias is funny. The one time I ever challenge authority I really went all the way. I made it to the hospital and was stalled long enough for a doctor off the prisons payroll to come in and he fixed me up in my own room with roomservice and a nice view. I was really just trusting my gut and it seemed I had a little help with this. I was charged with assault on an officer, but I did not. I spent 3 months playing spades and decided that I shouldn't Personally sue because I got something out of this experience that money would just cheapen. Empathy, Humility, and forgiveness. Learned that things happen no matter how much you try to avoid them. Gotta dust off and learn. Everyone thinks I'm spoiled anyway.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice