selling their water to the corporate fiends
    of Los Angeles' more expensive markets
    where wrist watches cost the full price
    of a mountain village in Tibet
    having gained from the illegal trade
    of snow leopard pelts

marecage - fish food
    DrRainbow likes this.
  2. I am free soloing right above the kitchen stove, there are Stove Top boxes along with Hamburger Helper, programmed as boxes for endelium compass. It is a challenge that Gliberto has for me. I go and get the beta somehow, against impossible odds. Unbelievably. I return only to find more work. While Sarah Belle Carole has grabbed a handful of Nor-Easterly, Virginia-Style Neon Pastel garments and throws them (just like I had done with the Fountain Writers Well-Invested graphite) down right there, where Rene Cartman used to record music from the Madrona Tree album.

Gliberto set me up with yet one more challenge................. to build tile roofing in the Fountain County State of Texarcana, Mexico, County Parish Seat of Tiquana, Municpality of Austin, Capital of Rita Ford ----- (this occurred all throughout the morning with Steve Brogan
    DrRainbow likes this.
  3. As soon as it first appeared in 1953, this novel by the great Saul Bellow was hailed as an American classic. Augie, the exuberant narrator-hero is a poor Chicago boy growing up during the Great Deptression. A “born recruit,” Augie makes himself available for a series of occupations, then proudly rejects each one as unworthy. His own oddity is reflected in the companions he encounters—plungers, schemers, risk-takers, and “hole-and corner” operators like the would-be tycoon Einhorn or the would-be siren Thea, who travels with an eagle trained to hunt small creatures. This Penguin Classics edition, with an introduction by celebrated writer and critic Christopher Hitchens, makes a literary masterpiece available to a new generation of readers.

For more than seventy years, Penguin has been the leading publisher of classic literature in the English-speaking world. With more than 1,700 titles, Penguin Classics represents a global bookshelf of the best works throughout history and across genres and disciplines. Readers trust the series to provide authoritative texts enhanced by introductions and notes by distinguished scholars and contemporary authors, as well as up-to-date translations by award-winning translators.
    DrRainbow likes this.
  4. Surely it wasn't the storm of dusty bones...........
    the evanescent rose parading hematite growth
    grown by the light of hermetically sealed tomes
    under and within the canopy of fresh-aired domes

bitter colonists working at redrock through dim shadow
    to be banished from the good star sphere
    and marked in their aching minds
    with acid gamma and dry, unpollened aire

yet, this unshamed shame uncrossed and liberated
    the new per annum tax code
    the martian year: some six hundred and sixty fucking days
    by tour of Sol
    sureño and DrRainbow like this.
  5. Xanadu announces programmable photonic quantum chip able to execute multiple algorithms (phys.org)
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice