Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  1. Hi everybody,
    Yesterday was a awesome day for walking around barefoot. I have a friend now that lives in my neighborhood and we walk almost every day in the morning before I workout and before he goes to work . He doesn’t walk barefoot but that’s ok he’s starting to after he asked me why I don’t wear shoes. And now he is starting to go barefoot around his house and in his yard . He hope to go completely barefoot by next spring I told him it takes time before you can go barefoot everywhere like I do he ask how long have I been going barefoot I told him 32 year going on 33 years. He was amazed and he said he knows of some girl’s that go barefoot everywhere but not as much as I do . I told him it’s a awesome lifestyle and I would not trade it for anything . He told me that he really like my bare feet and he loves my toe rings . I asked him why you like my bare feet he said that he has a little bit of a foot fetish and that most men don’t have nice toes like mine I said thanks. And I really don’t mind that he likes my bare feet. So we walk about 3 to 4 miles a day . And today was the first time we stopped on our way back home and he took off his shoes and socks and walked the last mile and a half barefoot and I asked him to how do your feet feel he said they feel great and he wish that he would have started going barefoot a long time ago . He told me when he was younger he went barefoot every summer but when he got older he only went barefoot is his apartment and now that he is in his early 40’s he want to be barefoot again and when I saw me mowing my lawn barefoot and doing everything outside barefoot he had to get to know me and asked me why I go barefoot . So now I hope I have a barefoot friend to go barefoot with when I go walking and know he said that he wants to do barefoot in a store I told him I have to go to Walmart today and he ask do I go barefoot in Walmart I said yes I do and nobody says anything to me about my bare feet so he said for me to let him know and he will go with me to Walmart barefoot so we are getting ready to go to Walmart so everybody keep barefooting
    Joe90 and One Man Band like this.
  2. Hi everybody,
    I had to go to a couple of different stores today. And this morning it was only 55 degrees and it rained most of the night so it’s a little bit chilly. But I had to go and get what I needed from the stores and yes I went barefoot. The first place was Harbor freight to go buy a Drop cloth and a scraper and a mask. And there wasn’t a lot of people there but I went in barefoot and I had a few people look at me then they looked down at my bare feet. One guy asked me if my bare feet were cold I said not they are pretty warm. He was amazed and he said wow your feet must be use to weather like this. I said yes my feet are use to this type of weather and I also told him that I’m barefoot all year around and he was amazed that to see a guy go barefoot more then most women he knows. I said it’s a awesome lifestyle and I also told him that I save a hell of a lot of money not buying socks or shoes. I also told him that I do get a lot of looks and comments some bad but I do get a lot of positive comments. So as I was going to the checkout and pay for what I had the guy was still asking me questions and I was answering his questions. The guy at the cashier was listening to some of our Conversation and he said yeah this guy comes here a lot and he is always barefoot and the cashier told the guy that he started going barefoot more after he and I talked about going barefoot everywhere. Will they guy asked me if I had a nickname I said yes I do it’s barefoot Rick and the guy asked if I had a blog and I said yes I do and I told him where he could read some of my post on the hip forum. So I said by yo the guy and the cashier asked me if we were still going fishing Tuesday ? I said yes we are and I said see you later I got in my truck and went to Walmart to get some thing for a BBQ tonight and boy did I get looks from so many people I even heard some people say that I must be high or crazy to be going barefoot why it just got done raining and it cold . I just smiled and went on with my shopping . And I had one of the Walmart employees come up to me and she said wow we have had some people come up to me and they wanted me to see if you are ok or if I need help ? She told them that I always come in to Walmart barefoot and that I never wear shoes. They asked her why is he barefoot and she told them that I’m a barefooter and that I never wear shoes even in the winter. They were amazed that a guy goes barefoot that much. She even told them that ever since she has seen me go barefoot and has talked to me about going barefoot that I inspired her to go barefoot more . The couples that asked her to ask me if I’m ok said that they were worried about my bare feet and that it’s cold outside and that I might get frostbite on my feet and toes. It was nice that there are some people still watch out for others but I wish they would ask me instead of asking employees or calling the cops to see if I’m ok or not . But it’s still nice to see that there are some people that care out there and watch out for others. Will I got all I needed for my BBQ so I went and paid for my stuff and as I was walking to my truck the two couples that had the employee ask me if I was ok they were right behind me and one of the guy’s came up and said that they were sorry for kind of making a little scene . I said it’s ok no big deal. I said it’s nice to see someone that cares about someone they don’t know and they just want to make sure that that person is ok . So they started asking me questions on how I got started going barefoot and I told them how I did and that they should try to go barefoot more and I gave them my number so they said they would call me so . It’s a awesome day so far will everybody keep barefooting
    Joe90 likes this.
  3. Hi everybody,
    It’s been raining and a little chilly but still good to go barefoot around and at store’s and restaurant’s and other places. I got a lot of looks and I didn’t care . I even had a lady asked me if my feet are cold and if I’m ok I told her I’m good and my feet are not cold she said but it’s raining and it’s a little chilly. I told her that I’m use to it I never wear shoes and I’m always barefoot all year around. She said that I must have tough feet ? I said I guess I have been going barefoot for 32 or 33 years now and I love being barefoot. She said that she love to go barefoot around her house and around her yard but she doesn’t go barefoot in stores and other public places. I said I understand but she said if she had someone to go barefoot with she would go places barefoot. I said will if you ever want to try it here’s my number. I would like to have someone that would go barefoot with me and go to places barefoot. She said that she will call me but i don’t have that type of luck but theirs always a first time of everything. Will everybody keep barefooting
    Well I'm curious likes this.
  4. Hi everybody ,
    I’m loving this cool weather and it’s a lot easier to walk around in bare feet and not hoping that you don’t burn the bottoms of your bare feet. And I can’t wait to walk in the leaves when they fall off the trees . I have been walking more ever since it’s not so hot and I have had some people call the police to see if I’m ok because the cement or the black top was so hot . But like I told the police and the E M T’S that I’m ok and that I have been going barefoot for so long that I really don’t feel hot and cold that much and they were still a little bit concerned about my bare feet but after a while they let me go . But all in all it’s been a good summer I hope everybody keep going barefoot it’s a awesome lifestyle.
    bill697cu likes this.
  5. Hi everybody,
    I went to get both of my trucks and as I was drying my last truck and yes I was barefoot as I was drying it . This guy in a white truck pulled up next to mine and I was drying my driver side and he said hey you shouldn’t be barefoot here I looked at him and said I always do this and I don’t have any shoes or flip flops with me . He said that I shouldn’t drive barefoot it against the law I said no it’s not and please mind your own business. He said that he was going to get someone that works here and have me banned for being barefoot. I looked at him and said whatever. This guy was in his late 60’s early 70’s so I kept doing what I was doing then I started cleaning my windows and the next thing I knew he had a employee with him and they were walking towards me and the old guy said see he is not wearing any shoes and that I need to wear shoes here . The employee said no he doesn’t need to wear shoes here . The old guy said it against osha rules the employee said not it’s not we get a lot of people that come here and they dry their cars barefoot and we don’t have any rules that say you have to wear shoes. He got really upset and started to cussing us out and then the employee got on his radio and call for the manager and the manager came and asked what’s the problem so the employee told her what was going on and she said we don’t have any rules that people have to wear shoes here. He said that here should be because people need to wear shoes and then he started to yell at the manager and cussing at her that when I said hey that’s enough you don’t have to say that stuff to her you can say that to me I don’t care what you call me but you show the ladies some respect. Now the manager is telling him that he has to leave or she is going to call the cops . He said go ahead call the cops and I will tell the cops to arrest him for being barefoot and driving barefoot. So the next thing I knew the cops showed up. And the manager told the that he was harassing her and the other employee and me . The cops asked the old guy why he was doing that and he said because I was barefoot and that I needed to wear shoes on my feet. The two cops laughed a little and asked the manager is there any rules that the customer needs to have shoes to be here and she said no we welcome people that come here in bare feet. And the the old guy said that I drove here in bare feet so the cops asked me and I said yes I did and I know that it is legal to drive barefoot in Utah and he said yes it is the old guy got really mad and then the cops told him that he needs to leave and not to come back or they will give him a trespassing ticket he is not welcome there anymore. And he got even real mad and then they said leave or we are going to arrest you so he got in his car and took off I said thanks to everybody and I told the manager and the other employee that I’m sorry for what has happened they said it not you’er fault. I said I wish people would just be excepting people like me that lives a barefoot lifestyle. And I told them and the cops I ever had someone get that way with me about my bare feet . The cops were like wow we never had anybody get that mad about someone being barefoot. I told the cops and I’m a barefooter I never wear shoes even in the winter time I remove snow in my bare feet I go to the stores barefoot and restaurants barefoot and never had that happen. The cops were surprised and I said I’m sorry for wasting your time when you have other important things to do then come here and have a old guy complain about my bare feet. They laughed and said have good day and I said be safe out there. They left then I asked the manager so I can come back and wash my trucks here and she said yes you can we are a barefoot friendly business. I said thanks to them and got done doing what I couldn’t finish because of all of this crazy shit . I finally finished and then I drove home but I did get a picture of my dirty bare foot and here it is E3B2CD07-0D42-459F-9094-21BDFA6649F7.jpeg
    bill697cu and One Man Band like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice