Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  1. Hi everybody,
    Today it’s been raining most of the day and I had to go to Walmart to pick up a few things. And it was raining hard and yes I went barefoot I really love driving barefoot and I pulled in the parking lot. And I started walking in and I heard someone say you’re barefoot. I looked and I said yes I am it was a lady and she was wearing a pair of flip flops and as soon as she walked in Walmart she slipped and fell . I ask her if she was ok and she said yes but she could understand why. I told her it’s because your flip flops have hard solos and the floor is wet you are going to slip . She said that it never happened before I ask her have she ever worn those flip flops in the rain she said no they are new I she there you go . She ask me why I’m barefoot and I told and she said maybe I she take my flip flops off all I said was I would so she said does your feet get dirty I said yes the bottoms do but feet are washable. She laughed so the next thing I knew she went back outside and then she came back in and she was barefoot. I went and got what I needed and she saw me again and said wow what a difference I said yeah you don’t slip or anything like that . So I started walking yo the self checkout and she was right behind me and I heard one of the Walmart employees ask me if she was my girlfriend or wife I said no she’s not and I ask why and she said will you both are barefoot and you were talk to each other I just thought. I said no and she said no I’m married . I sad to the employee I wish I could find someone that loves to go barefoot as much as I do but I don’t think that person is out there. So when I was leaving the rain got super hard and it felt so good good on my bare feet that I took my time going back to my truck . But the looks that I was getting I know people were thinking I’m crazy going barefoot this time of year but today it was 47 degrees and it felt awesome so did the rain to bad it stopped I hope it rains tomorrow. Will everybody keep barefooting.
    pharmer420 and One Man Band like this.
  2. Hi everybody,
    I had to go to Costco today and like always I went barefoot with no problems and I got what I needed and I did have a few people look at my bare feet and I had a lady ask me where are my shoes ? So I told her and she said that she wish she had the courage to go barefoot at stores and other places. She was wearing flip flops and it wasn’t that cold today it’s in the 50’s great barefoot weather with a little bit of rain falling and the rain feels great on my bare feet. So as I started to walk she ask me if she and I could talk about barefooting I said yes and we where talking about where I have been barefoot and she told me where she has been barefoot. And the next thing I knew she took off her flip flops and was walking barefoot with me . She said it really nice to walk around barefoot and it’s Even better to shop with someone that is barefoot also and I said yes it is . So as we were shopping people would look at us and shack there heads and I even heard someone say that we should be kicked out for being barefoot inside the store . So as we were shopping and talking the store manager came up to us and asked us where were our shoes at and I said I don’t wear shoes and she said mine are right here in the cart . So the manager said well ok we do not have a policy that customers have to wear shoes but just to be careful. I said ok and then he ask me are you the one the call barefoot Rick and I she yes he said yeah you are good to go shopping barefoot and that me and my wife ( which she was not my wife ) that we could go barefoot shopping at Costco anytime so it was great he said that he is going to tell all the employees and staff worker’s that we are good to go shopping and to treat us like everybody else that are wearing shoes. So the lady said wow so I can come in here and go barefoot shopping and nobody will give me any problems I said no and she said wow thanks . I said no problem and I said so you and your husband can shop barefoot and she said that she is not married I said wow a gorgeous woman like you not married and she said no. She asked me if I was married I said not I was a long time go not now . She ask if my and my ex would shop barefoot I said yes we went everywhere barefoot even in restaurants and she was like amazed. And I ask her if one she would like to go and have lunch one of these days and she said yes and she ask me so what do I call you barefoot Rick or just Rick I said what ever you want to call me . And I ask her so what do I call you she said Mindy so we exchanged phone numbers and we finish shopping and I ask her if she needed help loading up her car she said yes so I help her load her car the I went to my truck and load up my truck and she drove by and said that she will be calling me in a little bit . It will be awesome to have someone to walk barefoot with and go and do things together barefoot. I’m hoping that I have found someone but we will see how it goes and Mindy had real gorgeous toes and bare feet and she aske me about my toe ring and if I get pedicures and I told her I do get pedicures and I did wear two toe rings but one broke so I’m waiting to get another toe ring and she really thought it was awesome that a guy is wearing toe rings and getting pedicures. I hope maybe we can get pedicures together that would be so awesome. Well everybody keep barefooting.
    bill697cu likes this.
  3. Hi everybody,
    Today has been a great day to go barefoot it’s not to cold and the ground feels great on my bare feet. So I went for a walk and ran into one of my neighbors she always walks her dog every morning. And I was walking she notice that I was barefoot and she said wow I can’t believe you are walking around barefoot in this cold weather. I said will it’s not really cold on my feet. And she said I notice that you always walk barefoot I said yes I do . She ask me why and I told her and she was amazed and I notice she was wearing sandals and I ask her if her feet were cold she said no but she wishes that she could walk barefoot at the time . I told her that I’m been going barefoot for a every long time and I love my barefoot lifestyle I would never give it up for anything. So she asked me if I was married or seeing someone and I said no it’s hard to find someone that is ok with a guy that goes barefoot everywhere and in all types of weather . She was like wow I thought you were married or at least seeing someone I said no . Being barefoot for over 32 years and some women don’t like a guy that goes barefoot more then they do . She said that she like a guy that goes barefoot and she wishes that her boyfriend would go barefoot with her . I told her that it’s nice to walk with someone and talk about thing like going barefoot. She said that she has seen me before walking barefoot in the spring and summer and this fall . I ask her if she would ever walk barefoot in the winter time she said if she could toughen up her feet she would she doesn’t like wearing shoes or socks. And I said the only way to do that is to start going barefoot outside a little bit at a time until your feet get use to the cold and she said that she would try it I told her it’s a little bit when you have someone do that with you . She ask me if she sees me walk around barefoot if she could walk with me so we could chat some more I said sure but I don’t want your boyfriend to think that I’m trying to pick you up. She said that she would tell him that we are old friends and all we are doing is walking and talk and catching up . But I don’t think that this is going to be good and I don’t want to be the one that Causes them to break up or he wants to do things to me . We will see how it goes I’m thinking about telling her that it’s a bad idea and she needs to tell him the truth . So will see if we walk together tomorrow. Will everybody keep barefooting
    bill697cu likes this.
  4. Hi everybody,
    Today I had to got to Walmart to pick up a few things and yes I was barefoot like always and most of the employees know me and they call me barefoot Rick I said hi to a few and we talked . And as we were talking we saw some people shake their heads and we even had a couple say hey if you need shoes we will buy some for you and one of the employees said no he’s always in here barefoot and we know him they said oh on I said thanks for the offer. So we talked a little bit more then I got what I need and I ran in to the same couple and they ask me why I don’t wear shoes or at least socks and I told them . They were amazed and they told me that they go barefoot in their house and in the summer time they go barefoot in their yard or when they go swimming. But never gone barefoot in a store or a gas station they don’t go barefoot in their car all I said was you are missing out being barefoot is awesome and going barefoot is good for your feet and there’s a lot of health benefits like your back will stop hurting and your knees will feel better and your feet will feel better and the muscles in your feet will get stronger wearing shoes can weaken your foot muscles and that’s not good . They ask me how I know I told them that my doctor told me going barefoot is really good for you and I have had a Foot doctor tell me that he tells his patients to go barefoot so they won’t have foot problems . They said that they hear going barefoot is bad and it’s better to wear shoes I told them to research it and talk to other’s that go barefoot like I do and talk to people that wear shoes all the time . Like when they get out of bed they put shoes on and you will hear that they have foot problems and that there toes look bad and a barefoot person toes look good . They told me that they would like to go barefoot more but they were always told that they need to wear shoes . I said I was told the same thing when I was little but I always took off my shoes and socks when ever I got the chance and now I never wear shoes or socks ever . They ask me how long have I been going barefoot I told them for over 32 years now they were amazed. So I told them that I had to go so they said they would research it I hope they do and it would be nice to see they going barefoot it’s a great lifestyle I would never give up my barefoot lifestyle for anything. Will I hope everybody keeps going barefoot .
    Nudegardner and bill697cu like this.
  5. Hi everybody,
    This morning it was only 22 degrees Fahrenheit and so I had to go get gas and other stuff . So at the gas station I had some people look at me and shake their heads a even had a lady ask me if I’m crazy I said no I just don’t like wearing shoes or socks . And she said wow I never seen a guy that goes barefoot everywhere. I told her I do and I love it . So after that I went to Walmart and got a few things and nobody noticed to much but the employees there know who I am and they think it’s great that I go in barefoot. Will then I came home and started my day like I always do. So everybody keep barefooting
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice