Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  1. Hi everybody,
    Today it was nice and the sun shining it was 29 degrees this morning and I went fishing and yes I was barefoot . It did get warm to where I had to take off one layer of clothes my coat and one of my shirts I still had two more shirts on . But my bare feet was warm as can be being barefoot. I even had a few people ask me where are my shoes and I told them I don’t wear shoes and one of them said yeah you’re barefoot Rick I said yes I am . And as I was talking to them I was catching fish like crazy . And I let everyone of the fish go back in the water I do catch and release I got at least 20 of them today and the cold walkway felt great and the cold mud felt really good it’s great to feel mud between my toes . Even the people that ask me where are my shoes they said I bet that mud feel good and I said yes it does one of them said I haven’t had mud between my toes ever since I was a kid like 10 years old. I said you should try it . It might take you back and it should feel good . He smiled and he took his slip on shoes off he had no socks and he said you’re right it does take me back and it does feel great and the his girlfriend took her shoes off and she was doing the same . All I could do is smile and after three hours of catching fish I told them I was going home . They said goodbye I said goodbye came home and got in the shower to wash off the mud off my bare feet and cleansed my toe nails . I hope everybody keeps barefooting
  2. Hi everybody,
    Today I went fishing and it was a little on the cold side. The temperature was 36 degrees and yes I’m out there in my bare feet. And I was the only one fishing but then a hour later a friend of mine showed up. And by then I caught 6 10 inch trout but I do catch and release. After my friend started fishing and he was catching fish too more people started to show up. And this group of people saw us catch the fish and so they started fishing next to us and one of the guy’s came over to ask what we where using to catch the fish . He noticed that I was barefoot and he started to tell me that it’s to cold to be barefoot and only women go barefoot not men not real men. So I said to him look we just want to fish we don’t want any trouble. So one of his friends came and ask what was going on and the guy said look at this guy he is barefoot like a girl . Not like a man men wear boots or some type of shoes . Will that guy said he where are your shoes I said I never wear shoes and please just leave us alone before I call the cops . Will before I knew it the other guy’s with that old guy started to really give us crap . So as we started to pack up to leave the cops showed up one of the guy’s call the police about my bare feet. And told the cops I must be on drugs . I notice the my friend was on the phone to the cops also . The next thing I know there was 6 cops at the fishing pond . And the cops started asking what is going on and I said it started with this old guy asking about how’s the fishing to I shouldn’t be barefoot it’s for women real men don’t go barefoot. And not in this cold weather . And I said before I knew it they all started just saying that I need shoes and that I must be on drugs . Will one of the cops call the fish and game . So there was three fish and game officers and they checked permit for fishing and also the group of older guy’s some didn’t have license to fish and then I saw one of the fish and game officer I knew him and he said wow it barefoot Rick I said hi Sean he ask me what’s going on I told him and Sean told the other cops and fish and game officers that he knew me and that I’m always barefoot all year around this is not the first time someone has gave me trouble because I’m always barefoot. After we got it all under control the cops and fishing and game officers told the guy’s to leave and guy that started all of this he got some tickets and two of his friends the cops took then away for some warrent they had and my friend and I got our limit and we left it was a day that was like wow what a day my friend ( Red that my friend name) he ask me so are you going to stop going barefoot I said no I love my lifestyle and if others don’t like it that’s there problem not mine . I ask Red are you still want to still go fishing with me and he said yes I still will fish with you , you know where all the good fishing spots are . Will what a day fishing will everybody keep going barefoot
  3. Hi everybody ,
    Will today the sun was out and no rain like it was yesterday. It was in the 50’s great barefoot weather. So I went for a walk on the trail by my house. And yes i walk the trail barefoot there was some water on the trail and I just walk through the water. There was a few people walking the trail also . And like always some people shaking their head as I walk by in my bare feet. And some ask where are my shoes? I would just say I don’t wear shoes I’m always barefoot I don’t own any shoes. As w was walking I notice a guy fixing his shoe just it was a barefoot shoes. As I was walking by he said maybe I should have walk the trail barefoot too . So I stopped and ask if he needed help and he ask if I have ever own a pair of the barefoot shoes I said no I prefer to be barefoot . He told me just had just gotten them and he is trying to get in to barefooting. I told him that he just needs to just walk barefoot but do a little at a time. He ask why I told him that his bare feet will be sore so just do a little walking at a time . So I told him I would walk with him back to his car and as we walk we talked about why I’m barefoot and why he wanted to do the same at I told him it’ll a great lifestyle and their is some time people will say things that will get you every mad but it’s that they don’t understand stand the health benefits and other benefits from going barefoot . After we got back to the parking lot he ask for my email address and I gave it to him so we can talk more about going barefoot . Will everybody keep going barefoot
  4. Hi everybody ,
    Today it’s raining heavy and yes i had to give a ride to a friend. And yes I’m barefoot as always and I had to meet him at the place where he is getting his car fixed and the parking lot had at least 5 inches of water and I just walked through it my friend his socks and shoes where soak. And I said to him I’m glad I’m a full time barefooter. He asked me if the water was cold I said a little but my bare feet are use to it . And as I was given him a ride to his work we noticed that the mountains had snow and I can’t wait for the snow to get down here in the valley. I love walking in the snow barefoot. And it’s still raining right now and I stopped at a convent store and got a drink that cashier ask me if I was crazy I said why she said because you’re barefoot and one of the other cashier that knows me she said he never wears shoes or socks be is always barefoot . We call him barefoot rick the cashier said oh so he is the one that others said that I will have to get use to him coming in barefoot all year around. So I got back in my truck and came home . Will everybody keep going barefoot
    bill697cu likes this.
  5. Today was really windy and warm good to be barefoot everywhere. Like to the gas station and to other places. And the bottoms of my bare feet got a little dirty not the way I like them I like them jet black. Not a lot of people notice that I was barefoot but the ones that did they looked at me and said it’s a nice day to be barefoot I said yes it is . And now it’s raining and it’s going to rain all night and day tomorrow I love walking in the rain in my bare feet it feels so good . Will everybody keep going barefoot
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice