Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  1. Hi everybody,
    Today it has been snowing off and on all day. I still go barefoot outside the snow feels good on my bare feet. The temperature is in the 30’s no higher than 34 degrees. Some people say I’m crazy going barefoot in the snow but I’m use to it . Will everybody keep going barefoot
  2. Hi everybody I went fishing again today and it was a little breeze but really sun great barefoot weather. Their Were people jogging and riding their bikes. I had a couple that was walking their dog ask me if my bare feet were cold I said no they ask me why I don’t wear shoes and I told the that I love being barefoot and I hate shoes and socks. And they ask me do I even go barefoot in the snow I said yes. They guy notice that I was wearing a toe ring and he said that he like it and where did I get to I told him online . He said he was thinking about wearing a toe ring and that he has some guy friends that wear toe rings. And I ask he wife if she was ok with him wearing a toe ring she said yes and that she wants to get matching toe ring I said that would be cool. They ask me if I have a girlfriend or a wife or a boyfriend I said no I don’t. And I said it’s hard to find someone that is good with me barefoot lifestyle. And at that time I just happened to catch a fish a good size trout a 14 inch trout. Will after that they went on their way and I keep fishing I got 4 more then I decided to go home here’s a picture of me fishing . Will everybody keep barefooting. 6DAC9F24-96A4-490A-9CBB-31181BC06E55.jpeg
  3. Hi everybody,
    It’s been really cold here the morning it’s been in the teens the high is in the 30’s a lot of people think I’m crazy walking barefoot. But I don’t like wearing shoes or socks I hate them. But it’s a lifestyle I love and now I have a home gym I can work out at home when it’s to cold outside. Will everybody keep barefooting
  4. AB3289AB-D694-4B6C-98E5-4CB0B4350166.jpeg Hi everybody,
    A couple of weeks ago I was thinking about painting my toenails. And I posted a picture of my new toe ring and I got a lot of compliments from people when I went to the gym . And I went and bought a weight bench and some weights and a mat that it all sits on . That black mat gets the bottoms of my bare feet black just the way I like them. Will getting back to painting my toenails a has said that I have painted my toenails once a bark red. Will I had a guy Dare me to paint my toenails and I said I would so I did last night here’s a picture of my painted toenails I think next time I will get a little bit barker color. Today I have had some people like the color and others tell me that I should not paint my toenails . But I am thinking about get another toe ring and a new anklet. Will everybody keep barefooting
  5. Hi everybody,
    I have been going to the gym and I notice that I’m not the only one working out barefoot. But ever since I have been going there and working out barefoot more and more people have been working out barefoot. I meet two guy’s there and I notice one of them has painted his toenails a bark red and the other guy a light gray. And I have to say there toenails look real nice painted . We have talked to each other about work out routines and why we work out barefoot . They started to work out barefoot because they saw me coming in the gym working out barefoot and they asked manager about bare feet and if it’s ok to work out at the gym barefoot the manager said there is no problem with bare feet. And then they ask me if I have ever painted my toenails I said yes I have and they ask what color and I said a metallic blue. They ask me why I stopped painting my toenails I said that I have seen any other guy paint there toenails. The two guy’s told me now guy’s are painting their toenails like some mma fighters do and a Pro wrestler named Matt Riddle does . We talked as we worked out and then I notice another guy walked in barefoot and his toes were painted . And as I finished up my work out I was really thinking about painting my toenails the two guy’s said that my toes would look great painted so I just might try it and see what others think about my toenails being painted Will everybody keep barefooting
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice