Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  1. Hi everybody,
    Today I had to go to Walmart and get a few things and as I was walking out to the parking lot I stepped on a cigarette that somebody threw on the ground . I should have watched where I was going but I didn’t. I stepped on it with the heel of my barefoot it was like stepping on a bee and when I stopped and looked down I noticed that it was a cigarette it left a little burn mark but that was it . That has never happened to me I wish people would just put their cigarette where they belong and not on the ground .
  2. Hi everybody ,
    Memorial Day weekend here was rainy and a little bit chilly but still good barefoot weather. I love walking in the rain barefoot it feels great. I even went to the cemetery to put flowers on my grandparents grave and the fathers grave and I was barefoot at the cemetery . I’m always barefoot when I go to the cemetery. Then I had to stop at the store ( Walmart) and I had no problem walking around barefoot in their got a lot of people looking at my bare feet and my toe rings. Even after all the rain and we need the rain here in Utah it was a great Memorial Day weekend everybody keep barefooting
    bill697cu likes this.
  3. Hi everybody,
    Have you ever notice around this time of year when the weather is getting warmer and you need to go to the store and you get to the parking lot and you get out of your car and walk to the store and you’re barefoot like always. And so you go walking in the store and you have people look at you then look down at you bare feet. I notice that people look more at your feet then they do in the winter. I had a guy and is wife look at me then look down at my bare feet I don’t mind it at all when they do that but the two of them turned around and I heard the guy tell his wife that guy is barefoot and I think he is wearing toe rings. The next thing I knew they where right behind me and I could feel them trying to get a look at me bare feet. I went where they have bottled water and I got a case of water and I notice that they were looking at my bare feet and I ask them if I could help them and the guy said sorry that we are looking at your toe rings I said oh ok . They said they really like them and they didn’t know how to ask me where did I get the toe rings. I said all you have to do is ask not follow me. They said again that they were sorry and they didn’t mean any Disrespect . I said will ok I do not mind if people ask me about my bare feet or my toe rings all people have to do is ask me and I will talk to them. The guy wife said that they would like to get matching toe rings I said ok this is where I got them and they both ask me if I’m always barefoot I said yes all year around they were amazed. So I said I have to go and they said thanks for the information and I said no problem. And as I was at the checkout line I saw so others looking at me and then looking at my bare feet. All I can say what a weird day. Everybody keep barefooting
  4. Hi everybody,
    I had a great day barefoot yesterday I went and detailed three cars for a old customer of mine. When I had my shop I and my employees detailed car’s and trucks in our bare feet . My employees really like working barefoot. So yesterday we went to my client house and yes me and a guy that helps me detail we were barefoot. It was great nice and sunny I got a sunburn on my face and my arms and on my bare feet. It took three hours to do three cars . The water felt so good on my bare feet and when we were done we had to make a stop at Walmart for a few things. And I was barefoot my friend does not go barefoot in stores. As we walked into Walmart the greeter looked down at my bare feet and I thought she was going to say things about my bare feet. And she did it was a good compliment about my toe rings. I was surprised she said that they look real good on my bare feet and she ask me where I got my toe rings I told her and she said that she wish she could work barefoot. So my friend went and got what he needed and I got what I needed. So we went to the self checkout and as I was checking out a guy came up to me and said I love your toe rings I said thanks and I notice that he was also barefoot and had a toe ring and his toe nails were painted a bark red. I told him I like the color of his toes and his toe ring. Then as I was waiting for my friend a lady came up to me and said I really love your toe rings I said thanks I was shocked that I had two people tell me that they like my toe rings. So we walk to my truck and we talked about toe rings and my bare feet she ask me if I’m always barefoot I said yes and even my friend told her that I’m always barefoot all year around she was surprised that a guy would be barefoot all the time. So we said goodbye and I took my friend home then I went home it was a great barefoot day
  5. Hi everybody,
    I started to wear toe rings again and it’s been great. I have been getting positive comments about my toe rings and my anklets. Most of the comments come from women and some couples. The other day I was at a Convenient store and yes I was barefoot. And as I was get a sandwich this guy comes up to me and says I like your bare feet and I like your toe rings. I was surprised and he said nice anklets I said thank you and he said it’s nice to see someone still goes barefoot. All I said was I have been going barefoot for over 30 years and I love my lifestyle. He said he goes barefoot too when he is not at work . I said will at least you go barefoot when you can . He went on and said that my toes really look great and what got his attention was my toe rings. I think the guy has a foot Fetish which that’s ok with me . After I got what I wanted and checked out I was walking to my truck and he said nice talking to me and he said again nice toes . That was a little Weird but I like the positive comments I get it’s great will keep barefoot everybody. 3BFA2275-3961-4D0A-A63C-D7122B39DB48.jpeg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice