T.G.I.F ! Or Taking a Bow !

Published by Alice in SC in the blog Alice in SC's blog. Views: 962

Ok I'll try to keep this short! For those of you that don't know me, I work on a Horse farm, taking care of the property and the equipment. We have about 10 miles of riding paths and I have about 70 acres of grass to keep cut! During the Summer I wear a one piece Jean dress that buttons down the front. I enjoy being Nude so I can slip it on or off very quickly, It was a Friday and I was planning to get off early because I was going to help hubby move his equipment home from North Carolina where he had been working storm trouble for about 6 weeks. The hotel manager had given him a upgrade on his room and I needed a night of Fun with my Hubby! I was getting ready to leave the farm and the girl that runs the Barn called me to tell me that there was a contractor there that needed access to cut the power lines that cross the farm. I was a little pissed about it because I was getting ready to leave, but I tucked my red hair under my Hat and went to the Barn to meet him. I'm sure that he thought that I was a Dike, I was Dirty from working all day and driving the beat up Old farm jeep that I use on the farm. After talking with him he said that he needed a place to park his equipment and would start on Monday Morning. He was working alongside the hwy today. I showed him a field that he could use and I left to go clean up and close my shop thinking that was the end of this for today! I clean up a little and brush my hair and jump into my jeep to head home! Dang! The air conditioning quit, so I rolled down the tinted windows and prop up the back hatch for some air to blow thru. It takes about 30 minutes to get home from the farm and it's mostly back roads, the only traffic is the dump trucks going to the quarry. I always drive Nude and the only difference was I was driving with the windows down! I have a small cooler with a couple refreshing beverages in the back and a little smoke for stress relief! Leaving the farm I slipped my dress off, grabbed me a beer and fired up my inhaler! ! Turning onto the hwy it's a steady grade with the Sun Right in my eyes so I didn't notice the men working sign as I got to the top of the hill I looked up and a guy was right in front of me with a stop sign! I slammed on the brakes Hard, spilled my beer and dropped my pipe, I mean inhaler! He started walking towards me to see if I was ok,about the same time my pipe found a very Tender spot between my legs and I had to Do Something! I tried to slip my arms thru my dress straps and jumped out of the jeep screaming that there was a Bee! The men working were the line crew that I had just met at the farm! Several men came to my aid one with a first aid kit to take care of my bee sting ! As I had jumped from my jeep my arm strap on my dress had caught on the shifter and the left strap had popped so I was standing in the middle of the road completely Naked in front of about 6 men and several dump trucks stopped! Red hair and All! Just then one of the trucks started blowing his air horn and I turned to look and my jeep was rolling backwards into the ditch! I thru my hands in the air started shaking my head and walked calmly back to my jeep! As I got to the jeep I heard someone say Ma'am, when I turned to look it was the young man that was holding the stop sign. I looked at him and he said I got the bee and I killed it. I'm like WTF??? He held out his hand and handed me my pipe! He said he didn't think anyone else saw it! With that I busted out laughing and I gave him a full body hug and kissed him then I took a Bow for the trucker's and the line crew and got into my jeep, put it in fwd and headed home! All the trucks were blowing their horns! I didn't realize it until I got home that I had dropped my dress when I jumped out of the jeep! Alice in Wonderland!
You, RIJACO, Mirsman and 20 others like this.
  • NudeMTB
  • PGA
  • bill697cu
  • TrudginAcrossTheTundra
  • Alice in SC
  • PGA
  • Slacker Of Krypton
  • Timsk
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice