Rain day

Published by Barefoot Rick in the blog Barefoot Rick's blog. Views: 577

Hi everybody today it has been raining and i have been out in the rain barefoot. I went to the store barefoot and people where looking at me if i was crazy . It has been raining heavy and i wore a light jacket and in my bare feet . the rain felt so good on my bare feet i love walking in puddles of rain water. And at least my friend that was with he is never embarrassed that I'm barefoot he thinks it's great that i go barefoot and that i don't care how people look at me. And i don't care how people look at my that I'm barefoot. And i like when people ask me why I'm barefoot i like to tell them why. Like today at the store a lady ask me why I'm barefoot in the rain i said will if i had flip/flops on my feet would still get wet and i might slide on the floor but in bare feet i have more control on thr floor under my bare feet. And the lady said she goes barefoot at her house and out in her yard . But she has never been barefoot at a store or even in the car . So i said will try driving home barefoot. And as soon as i said she took off her sandals and walk out of the store with me and she ask i don't like my feet dirty i said just remember you just wash them. And she said yes your right and she said that it does feel good walking barefoot i said then you will love driving barefoot. She said wow thanks for giving me some confidence to go barefoot i said no problem have fun i she left and i went to go to Lowe's to get some things i need and nobody said anything but boy i got some weird looks but I'm so use to it i don't care i got what i need and came home and as i started working on my project the rain slow down theniit stared rain again but even harder and i had to stop but i love walking and working in the rain in my bare feet. Everybody keep barefooting
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice