Movie Labi

Published by Barefoot Rick in the blog Barefoot Rick's blog. Views: 552

today me and a friend of mine went to go see John wick 3 and yes I went barefoot. And it has been raining here for a week and the rain feel great on my bare feet. The employees didn’t say a word but I did get a smile from a girl that works there. I saw a lot of people in sandals and as we got to our seats I could hear the couple next to us say look that guy is barefoot . The guy ask me if I had shoes I said no I don’t wear shoes or socks I’m barefoot all year around. And he said I bet it’s safer to be barefoot then in flip flops or sandals in the rain . He said him and his wife feet slipped on the floor when they walked in the movie theater. But I did notice that they took off their sandals. So after the movie was over we walked out to the Lobby and it was raining real hard and the couple that sat next to us still had their sandals off people looked at our bare feet and some said now that’s smart that they are barefoot. It was a great day walking in the rain and inspired a couple to go barefoot at the movie. Everybody keep barefooting
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice