Looks

Published by Barefoot Rick in the blog Barefoot Rick's blog. Views: 266

Hi everybody,
Have you ever notice around this time of year when the weather is getting warmer and you need to go to the store and you get to the parking lot and you get out of your car and walk to the store and you’re barefoot like always. And so you go walking in the store and you have people look at you then look down at you bare feet. I notice that people look more at your feet then they do in the winter. I had a guy and is wife look at me then look down at my bare feet I don’t mind it at all when they do that but the two of them turned around and I heard the guy tell his wife that guy is barefoot and I think he is wearing toe rings. The next thing I knew they where right behind me and I could feel them trying to get a look at me bare feet. I went where they have bottled water and I got a case of water and I notice that they were looking at my bare feet and I ask them if I could help them and the guy said sorry that we are looking at your toe rings I said oh ok . They said they really like them and they didn’t know how to ask me where did I get the toe rings. I said all you have to do is ask not follow me. They said again that they were sorry and they didn’t mean any Disrespect . I said will ok I do not mind if people ask me about my bare feet or my toe rings all people have to do is ask me and I will talk to them. The guy wife said that they would like to get matching toe rings I said ok this is where I got them and they both ask me if I’m always barefoot I said yes all year around they were amazed. So I said I have to go and they said thanks for the information and I said no problem. And as I was at the checkout line I saw so others looking at me and then looking at my bare feet. All I can say what a weird day. Everybody keep barefooting
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice