Hot

Published by Barefoot Rick in the blog Barefoot Rick's blog. Views: 593

hi everybody the weather here is getting hot and I had to get on top of my roof to get my swamp cooler going and yes I did it barefoot and my new neighbor was watching me . And she asked if the roof was hot on my bare feet I said no my bare feet are use to it . And I notice she was barefoot and she said that the other day she saw me at Wal mart barefoot I said I’m always barefoot all year around. She ask even in the snow I said yes I use my snowblower and I’m barefoot . She said your feet must be tough I said a little she said that she wish she had tough bare feet . I said just go barefoot more like when you go to the store or to a fast food places or even a restaurant. Just go barefoot everywhere. She said when she saw me barefoot at Wal mart she took off her sandals and walk around barefoot but she was a little embarrassed . I said next time take someone with you to the store that goes barefoot too with you and that will help you feel more Secure . She asked if I would go with her I said yes if it’s ok with your husband or boyfriend she said she is single I said oh . Will next time you go anywhere and you want me to go with you barefoot I will . She said ok maybe tomorrow we go to Wal mart and walk around barefoot I said ok . And she walked back to her house and we will see what happens.everybody keep barefooting
BarefootedBoy likes this.
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice