GOTTO WATCH OUT

Published by oldwolf in the blog oldwolf's Blog. Views: 482

Gotta Watch Out
Society Does have it in for us. It “needs” to control individuals (and they do a pretty damn good job of it). It’s logical that the medical/pharmacy business system would be out of business with a healthy society. It’s logical that those with money try to keep it and hedge the future by trying to gain more.
It’s very clear and obvious that the monied class rules. Heh, I refuse legally obligated jury duty by saying that the American jurisprudence system is corrupt and slanted. in favor of the wealthy. They accept the reasons for my refusal to serve instead of prosecution and possible jail time. In other words, they acknowledge it, can’t fight it. Corporations do not serve the public, their sole purpose is to squeeze as much money as possible from each endeavor. And who do you think is controlling, filibustering, bribing, the politicians ?
Soo … as the system goes, I have no hope. But ahahaha, Change ever be the joker, that euchres all. And that is exactly what we have now. We’re in for a wild ride.; Bend over and kiss your ass goodbye and hang on for dear life; though, survival may not be as joyful as it might seem. So much depends upon the individual’s attitude and orientation in life; and that supersedes the general experience. And, being such an individual, I find great hope in that.
Our reality is mostly subjective. We are capable of learning and growing in all situations. As such, this is a wonderful blessing to be here now - so many potential possibilities. Take a deep breath and go deeper. Giving Thanks enables enjoyment. Seeing the positive makes a big difference in our personal individual experience.
Fly High and Enjoy, True to Self.
PGA and ~Zen~ like this.
  • ~Zen~
  • oldwolf
  • PGA
  • oldwolf
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice