Diet And Exercise

Published by Duncan in the blog Duncan's Blog. Views: 1163

If you do a search with the words 'Diet and Exercise' you will be sent to an endless selection of plans, programs, apps, and journals. Becomes 10 years thinner on a six-week diet. 28-day fat-burning diet. Lose Weight Fast. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkD8rjkodUI is a webpage that shows you how to do the Russian twist; an exercise that's supposed to be good for reducing midsection weight.
What's most humiliating to me is when I answer the questions of these health questionnaires and the responses make some sort of acerbic commentary about one of the multiple choices that I had selected. For example, I picked a Jillian Michael website and one of the questions was What is your major obstacle to weight loss. I selected the choice Will Power. The reply to that is, "That's no excuse!"
I have struggled with my weight most of my life. I don't like being outdoors. I dislike the sun. I don't like to sweat. To make matters worse, when I was younger I had asthma. Working up a sweat exacerbated the condition. Rather than getting me excused from this in school, my mother turned a blind eye to this. She didn't want her child listed as having a handicap. So, I was the one who was picked last. Fortunately, no one would throw a ball towards me to catch or pass or move. Any idea how horrible it is to work parallel bars, or to climb ropes, or to jump over a gymnastic horse? It isn't pretty.
Well, that's my mini-rant for today.
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice