Cloudy day

Published by Barefoot Rick in the blog Barefoot Rick's blog. Views: 638

It was a great day to be barefoot it was cloudy not to hot just right i went to the movies today at AMC theater and i went barefoot and the employees just looked at my bare feet and smiled. Some of the other customers looked at my bare feet and i saw two ladys take off their flip/flops and iheard one lady said now this is the way it should be. And the other said yes it is . They ask me if I'm always barefoot at the movies i said yes . And my friend said that i never wear shoes or socks and that was the way my lifestyle is . One lady said that she was surprised that i didn't tell them I'm a nudes . i said if i said that you wouldn't be talking to me they said yes they would. I said i also go naked when i can. They laught and said really i said yes when i go camping and riding my side by side on lady said she wants to go just to see if i do camp nude i said ok gave her my number to call me and we will see. Keep barefooting
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice