And to the Point !

Published by oldwolf in the blog oldwolf's Blog. Views: 454

a bit ago I was listening to some friends telling of an elder that told them to tune into him for the Power - you know kind of like the guru model....

And man do i have a problem with that Old model - talk about taking the power away from the individual.... news flash - we are in the Age of Self-Empowerment.

When Anyone puts themself in a role to be of necessity for another to move on - to grow - my hackles go up and a growl starts from down in the primal parts of me from whence I have traveled far to come here to be present in these times.
This IS a new Age - new models are not just present and needed but supercede ....the old models will soon no longer Work.
Yah - one of the challenges when a new paradign takes over is that the old one no longer has the power to manifest.
Free choice is inherent in each and every paradign that is even remotely possible - for it is the keystone of Change.

No One is needed - sychronicity will recombine the ingredeients; which at any time are near infinite, and provide us over and over with countless opportunities to Change and Grow in any given moment out of time; and it becomes our own and we choose to step into the Beyond.
No one can do it for us - the best pointers, are the actions that show by the Doing, the Way - that is as much as any one can do "for another" and to try to be and do more becomes an arrogance that in humility we must learn to step back from.

Beware stirring the jungle cat, the night stalker - far more fierce than oldwolf ever thought of being.

And laughter ever becomes us and humanizes the god we are becoming and lets us tune into the god we have too long denied !

Blessed Be my friends
Bless the Being

Namaste
    Dismiss Notice