A Devotion With Nanette T.

Published by nanettetron in the blog nanettetron's Blog. Views: 394

A Devotion With Nanette T. by; Nanette Tron

It is a good day with the Tron household today, Peace and love and happiness. Blessings to everyone who reads this. May the good Lord keep you safe and watch over you and smile at you and love you today with blessings.from heaven .

It is good to have been in the house of the Lord. God is good all the time. Love the Lord and show him your love by praising him and thanking him for all you have and all of your blessings, They come from God. God is the giver of good things. He loves his children, You are a child of the most HIgh God.

Love the Lord with your heart and sing unto him a new song.

I am a Christian and I am an American and I am proud of it. God draws close to those who draw close to him.

Let there be peace in the valley Peace that surpasses all understanding shall rule in your life in Jesus.
Think on good things.
Encourage each other with Christian Godly love, and exhort and uplift each other unto good works that we may improve
the world and improve each other's lives for the better.
Do what is right and pleasing to God. Just and moral and of Good report. Love you very much and I want the best for the
Christian brethren, I am an Ordained Minister reaching out to you. Love someone today. like me.

love, Nanaette Tron
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice