RiderOnTheStorm2.0

Lucien Greaves & Me

RiderOnTheStorm2.0, Aug 26, 2017

in NYC in August 2017

Lucien Greaves & Me
    • Asmodean
      Wondering if you think society has a need/use for satanism in order to amplify or spread secularism and scientific rationalism?
    • RiderOnTheStorm2.0
      As a Satanist, I think society has a need/use for Satanism to address people's religious/spiritual/ritualistic/philosophical needs in addition to raising constant awareness of secularism, scientific rationalism (a cause especially near and dear to my heart), and Abrahamic/RHP hypocrisy

People who may not otherwise be upset by a violation of Church and State when a Ten Commandments plaque is erected on federal/public property may be roused to action to prevent a Baphomet statue or Satanist plaque from going on the same property. So it's useful and abundantly necessary to keep favoritism in check, to keep citizens engaged in violations of federal law by religious groups, and to constantly make the public aware of the inherent pro-Christian bias in this country.
    • RiderOnTheStorm2.0
      Also, Lucien Greaves is smokin' hot and omggggggg *swoons*
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Rider
    Uploaded By:
    RiderOnTheStorm2.0
    Date:
    Aug 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice