CoZMiC WiZDoM RaW VeGaN

♥ ♣ My Divine Wise Wonderful Magickal Cat Named ***Piper*** & Me! ♣ ♥

CoZMiC WiZDoM RaW VeGaN, Jan 16, 2014
♥ ♣ My Divine Wise Wonderful Magickal Cat Named ***Piper*** & Me! ♣ ♥
    • IamnotaMan
      Cozmic, he is absolutely beaaaaautiful. Reminds me so much of one of my boys.. he's like a twin infact! : )
    • CoZMiC WiZDoM RaW VeGaN
      ♥ ♣ :sunny: Precious Piper appeared at my front door one day. When I opened my door Sweet Piper was there holding up his paw to me and gazing into my face, asking to be a part of my family... then he walked into my home and never wanted to leave... *Thankfully!* :daisy: ♥ All of my precious Kitties love me and cuddle me and spend time sleeping with me. But, Piper is *always* tuned into me and is *always* on my lap wherever I am {at computer etc}, sleeping in bed on top of me, or under the covers, or on my pillow cuddled up to my face... purring lovingly. ♥ If I am not feeling well or am feeling sad or stressed... Piper is lovingly "glued" to me, and he constantly kneads me with his paws and gazes into my eyes and loudly purrs and channels loving and healing and divine energy to me. :angel: ♥ Piper and I meditate together... and he is constantly focused on me, intuitively reading me and my aura and my emotions and my health, and communicating with me, and giving me blessings and loves! :sunny: ♣ ♥
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    ♥ ♣ CoZMiC WiZDoM RaW VeGaN ♥ GREETINGS! ♣ ♥
    Uploaded By:
    CoZMiC WiZDoM RaW VeGaN
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice